It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Tom DeLonge, Co-Author of Sekret Machines: Chasing Shadows, Ask Me Anything

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

I like to think there is something happening behind the scenes that would explain it all, and they will get around to telling us eventually when it is convenient. Just would be nice if someone informed us so we can know how to move forward or if we are just supposed to walk away and forget this happened.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Tom, Ok.

So there's this alien who shouts," I got fleas!"

Get it? .....

Ehm.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Why was this flagged 86 times? Did we learn something from this back and forth discussion that supports other life in the universe?

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

Fellows?

If I'm reading you both correctly, you both think that Tom is simultaneously full-of-#, and he needs to get back here and answer your questions.

How do you make that work at the same time?

Hey, that gives me an idea. What if we had a "lobby" thread for these AMAs? Like a debrief thread where easily triggered nutbags like myself can get it together and develop good question with others before posting? Then, when it's over, we could dispose of that thread instead of having to close down the AM#ingA!!!

Otherwise, let the man be. He'll likely be back.

P.S. No one buys anyone's flat-earth bull#.

C'mon! let's let this page roll by and get all the ugly post-ban entries behind us.

edit on 11-4-2016 by Bybyots because:

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: TomDeLonge

Now, guess what. The UFO phenomenon is TRUE. And yes, I know it is. Ive been told very important information about it, by the people who run the programs. Not every legend is true, but this one is. But be careful, there is a lot of crap out there. By design, to do what it has done to me. To prepare us for the small bit that IS true. And guess what, I didn't freak out when I was told. I didn't panic and burn down my house. I sat quietly and listened. And got excited for all the great things that could happen as the result. The ramifications are massive.

I didn't get to ask every question. I asked for answers to SPECIFIC questions. So I have answers to give. Not details. Yes, these answers do exist in various places throughout the internet and books. But until NOW, you and I could not carve fact from fiction. We had NO WAY of knowing which of the thousand stories or ideas out there were actually true. We had no way of saying, yes, Aliens are this, and they are from there…. and they are doing this… etc. Even the Phd researcher is guessing at best. He has no security clearance. But my story is pretty cool, i got directed to the source

i got directed to the source

So you made contact?

Yes there is a lot of crap out there, what is the one true legend?

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   
The world is not boring at all.

It is absolutely fascinating.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
What the hell just happened here?

Seemed an innocent enough AMA (though I never heard of Mr Delonge), and then a couple of dozen or so brand new members joined up.....
from pages 3 through 7, I'd say, almost every post was a first-post-ever....and every one that I saw had been "starred" at least once.....

I wondered where the heck this AMA got publicized.....
so I skip ahead to the end (page 23) and see something about bans and Flat Earthers????

*shake my head*

So, what did we learn, people?
Can someone please summarize for me? Was the outcome anything worthwhile?

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bybyots
a reply to: sputniksteve

Fellows?

If I'm reading you both correctly, you both think that Tom is simultaneously full-of-#, and he needs to get back here and answer your questions.

How do you make that work at the same time?

Hey, that gives me an idea. What if we had a "lobby" thread for these AMAs? Like a debrief thread where easily triggered nutbags like myself can get it together before posting?

Otherwise, let the man be. He'll likely be back.

P.S. No one buys anyone's flat-earth bull#.

C'mon! let's let this page roll by and get all the ugly post-ban entries behind us.

He needs to be more specific or was this just an infomercial for his products...??

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots

If I ever made a thread like this, it'd be quickly 404'd and I'd likely get banned.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Hello Tom. I appreciate your time here on ATS.
If you have truly followed the UAP and ET phenomena you have to be familiar with people who have made extraordinary claims with no proof. Vague exclamations that anyone could easily make up .
Unfortunately your visit here tonight SO FAR, is just that. I personally do not care about your previous fame.
If you were able to Gleen hard evidence of anything of the things you have mentioned here tonight , please bring them forward.
None of us here want to hear that you are protecting high ranking gov't operatives, or that all will be revealed at a later date to be determined.
Bleep, or get off the pot Tom.
I really hope your didn't just come here to stir interest in your fictional book.
Again , thanks for your time, I hope.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

phillips j. corso was right
Alien abductions are real
Animal Mutilations ARE from the UFO phenomenon
gods=aliens
David Icke is a wierdo
Greer/Bassett/Disclosure are wrong
ram site is a new area 51
buy a 30$ book
edit on 11-4-2016 by thecanadianbeaver because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-4-2016 by thecanadianbeaver because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots

No that is not at all what I said. At the risk of going off topic or making it seem like I am harping on a point, I am disappointed in myself for not knowing better, and in the content and amount of disclosure that happened in the thread. I am surprised at the sudden absence of the original poster Tom after merely 10 or so 1 line replies.

I have not said I don't believe him, or that I need him to run back here and answer questions. I just suggested if you don't have ample time to fulfill a large percentage of your customer base interest you might reschedule your AMA till you can dedicate enough time to answer the questions from your customers that you offered and no one asked for.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Aliens are real, and the op was told specific information about aliens ( though we don't know exactly what) and the answers that were given were brief, and now we are awaiting Toms return (if he does return this thread has been trolled heavily) so some are rightly disappointed, and I am reserving judgement as of now and waiting for Mr.Delonge to return.
edit on 11-4-2016 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

If I ever made a thread like this, it'd be quickly 404'd and I'd likely get banned.

Eh, not with the multi-media back-up and the connections.

It's different. Let's concede to that and let him do his thing.

C'mon, it's not so different from where any of us might have gone, and have gone.

Rein it in, Brother, it's okay. He's been one of us for a long time anyway.

*wink*

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: chrismarco

He needs to be more specific or was this just an infomercial for his products...??

If you've spread out and followed the whole thing from Interview, to Book, to Here, you'll find he is limited to certain arenas of info he can talk about.

Let's see if he comes back and elaborates.

This is post 20. Let's not let this convo roll over...

edit on 11-4-2016 by Bybyots because:

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join