It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Tom DeLonge, Co-Author of Sekret Machines: Chasing Shadows, Ask Me Anything

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: TomDeLonge

OMFG!!!

First of huge fan!

This is from my brother and I.

Are modern religions akin to the pacific " cargo cults"?

In other words, have they been coming here for a very long time, like prehistory long time?

If so, have they been involved in shaping our advancement from animals to man?

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Thoughts on Dulce? Is something really going on out there? What about Roswell do you believe something really crashed?

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Was there any single event that sparked your interest/belief in UFOs? i.e. The X-Files TV series, Unsolved Mysteries, seeing lights in the sky, etc.

P.S. I am (and have been) a huge fan of Blink ever since I was a 4th grader (I'm 26 now). Thanks for making the music I grew up to

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Hi Tom, thanks for being here. Bought your book yesterday and finished it this morning. I enjoyed to story line and the characters. I really appreciate the work your doing. First question I have is, of the craft you and your partner wrote about in your book, are they confirmed craft via your handlers, for lack of a better name, or is that part of the fiction of the book and if they were confirmed were the mechanical functions of the craft as stated in the book?
edit on 11-4-2016 by twohawks because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
(If something has already been asked and answered, please move on...)

Hey Tom,

First, I loved the book and found it’s interconnected web of historical events combined with fictional characters to illustrate the connections very cool. The “macro” to “micro” and back again approach is awesome, and really makes sense to me. Also, the description of the craft at the end of the book that Alan flies fits exactly with a sighting I had that has fueled me with the knowledge that SOMETHING is happening, and that UFOs are real - you and A.J. Hartley did an amazing job of describing it.

(!!!!SPOILER ALERT!!!!)

I have more questions about sorting out fact from fiction than the three below, but I am trying to restrain myself… lol! If things slow down, I may ask, but if not, my thanks to you for considering my questions!

1) One take-away from the book is that “alien abductions” are theatrical events using advanced (reverse engineered) craft, drugs and costumes. Many abduction stories talk about genetic material in the form of semen being extracted and/or pregnancy implantation - though you don’t get into that specifically in the book (Betty and Barney Hill are brought in to imply this, I think).

Okay.

At the end of the book we are given a hint as to what that might be about (as in the “why” of it) but we are not explicitly shown. So, would I be correct in stating that in your theory/interpretation of UFO abductions, that genetic hybridization is occurring (hybridized with what ???) for the purpose of designing people with the mental/telepathic capacity to better use the reverse engineered craft?

2) Can you elaborate on who you see to be the enemies of the United States and of humanity? (The book implies our military are the good guys, the “moneyed elites,” Russians and Nazis are the bad guys, and the Others are ???) and that we are all struggling for dominance in order to ultimately???

3) In your opinion, and I’m extrapolating from your book and C2C interview to ask this question, if humanity were to somehow effectively unite into a cohesive power, would whatever the Others are come out from the shadows and deal with us? Is all this to push us into creating the next level of our civilization, damn the consequences to the people or the form that government takes?? 

Again, my thanks for considering my questions - I know there’s a lot there and hopefully you can speak to at least some of it. I look forward to your answers. Now I’m bowing out to share the board, after hogging so much of your time…

- AB

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Hi Tom, Thanks for being here.

Do you have access to, or an estimated timeframe for, the release of physical evidence? Documentation, written statements, photographs, videos, materials, etc...?

Thank you.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   

do you believe that extra terrestrial bodies were retrieved at Roswell 1947?

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Have you been to " area 51 " or any black sites and actually witnessed any advanced technologies?
edit on 11-4-2016 by Sargeras because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Hey Tom! Been a huge fan for a long time.

My question is, what are your favourite books or documentaries on Aliens and UFO phenomena that you would recommend to anyone interested in this topic?
edit on 11-4-2016 by aliens427 because: Formatting

link   

when are you planning to release another book? LOVED poet and sekret machines

link   
Hi
First of all I've read the book and it's amazing. Definitely my favorite project so far. The EP is one of your best releases so far.

How big a narrative genius is A.J. Hartley?

Do you only have sources within the USA or other countries as well. What if other governments aren't exactly on board with releasing such information, what do you think will happen?

I see a lot of people being confused by the statement "from the imagination of Tom DeLonge". They think it takes away from the trustworthiness of the project. What are your thoughts on that?
edit on 11-4-2016 by carrieandrsn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Tom, I have my Masters in Education and Bachelors in History. You spoke on coast to coast of young people getting involved, how do I make working with this subject my career path?

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Tom!

Howdy from Alaska!

Great to have you on Abovetopsecret.com! I'm sure this AMA is going to take off pretty fast, so I figured I'd be selfish and try and get a few questions of my own in!

1. What is the general feeling about UFO's among those in the entertainment industry? Is talking about UFOs a "taboo" subject, something that can get you blacklisted or ostracized?

2. How do you feel disclosure will come, if at all? What I mean by this -- from the folks you've talked to, do you get the impression that a slow leak like what we've been seeing (ie; "Look, graphene! Something totally new! We totally haven't had this for like...at least 50 years already!") -- or do you get the sense a big, world-wide announcement would be made?

3. Are there various factions controlling this technology, or is there some kind of unified coalition of countries maintaining and keeping the secret space program under wraps?

4. Have you been able to find out anything about the abduction phenomenon? Do you think there is a reason why we don't hear as many stories about abductions as we did during the 70's, 80's and into the 90's?

5. Do you think that music might be a good vehicle for influencing the general public? Perhaps using music as a tool to force the hand of those that control the secret technology to open up and disclose what they've been hiding?

Okay, I'll stop there -- I don't want to be to greedy! Glad to see you on here on ATS, I'm sure our members will have a ton of great questions for you!

As a side note, way back in my Sr. year of High School my suggestion for "Anthem No. 2" to be our class song was summarily dismissed. I know -- I had a totally uncool school!

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Hey Tom, I love the new EP, fantastic work! I'm looking forward to getting my copy of the book and buying the 12" Vinyl of the EP. Are there any dates for the documentary (series/movie) yet or Poet Anderson? Excited for new graphic novelss, congratulations on the brilliant work, with AVA or your fantastic solo projects.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
First off, thanks for joining the site and doing this. We met a few years back, at Rob's house, to discuss some of these things so it's nice to see you finally joining us here.

Question 1.

Over the years, we've seen so many first hand, and second-hand stories told and they all seem to be dismissed due to there being no real, or hard, evidence to back it up. So, how do you see disclosure actually taking place?

Question 2.

When will Angels and Airwaves be passing thru NYC?

link   
In your humble opinion. Do you believe in ghosts? Demons? Would love to hear any personal stories you have on the subject and what you believe.

Side question. Angels tour? Will it happen.

Thanks again, love the new EP and have yet to pick up the book.

link   
Hi Tom! Been a fan of yours since I was a nipper - saw Angels And Airwaves on their first UK tour at Brixton Academy - super awesome...
My question is, what are the chances of a worldwide 'false flag' operation with world leaders staging an alien invasion using alien technology, or is there a likelihood of a real alien invasion?
All the best with everything you are doing - you rock

reply to: TomDeLonge

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Hi Tom,

I read the Advanced Copy of Sekret Machines, and my question is this:

How positive are you that the "Locust" aircraft actually exists, and are the descriptions of it in the book completely accurate? (Cloaking, speed, vertical take-off, silence ,etc.)

Also just wanted to say that I fully support your new direction, and totally dig all of your new creations. I support To The Stars every chance I get! Btw, please re-press The Dream Walker =)

-Ryan

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: TomDeLonge
Ive been told very important information about it, by the people who run the programs. .

I'm going to be that guy.....

Do you have proof for your claims ?

Also what are your thoughts on Bob Lazar ?

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Tom, do you believe Bob Lazar?

Plus, several times I have seen what looked like star/satellites moving across the sky, yet they would randomly change direction, often sharp angles like 90 degrees. I'll never know what they were but they were obviously not satellites. They were not close, definitely star/satellite distance away. They were not grouped together but within an hour of looking at the sky, I would have seen a few across the skys horizon. Have you ever seen anything similar?
edit on 11-4-2016 by MorgUK because: more info

edit on 11-4-2016 by MorgUK because: spelling

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join