It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Tom DeLonge, Co-Author of Sekret Machines: Chasing Shadows, Ask Me Anything

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:
(post by Ddrneville removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
To your knowledge, is the "unidentified" body in space that is disrupting various probes and affecting the orbits of outlying planets, at all related to the ufo/god/alien issue?
edit on 11-4-2016 by Vinland777 because: Spelling

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TomDeLonge

Is skinny bob an ebe?

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Question:
How much truth is there to the allegations of David Jacobs.....
These are that hubrids (hybrids of aliens and humans) are being set into our societies and helped by abductees to acclimate to our ways....
In a bid to take over earth.....and humans....

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Hi Tom,

My question is about the subjective nature of reality. For example: many people believe things that are not true, based on their own experiences, or things they have seen and read. In a world which is basically a multiverse of competing "stories," how can we really know which is true and which is nonsense? More to the point: even if there was a disclosure around the UFO phenomena, wouldn't the resulting "truth" be seen as just another competing story, with believers and doubters of its own?

Under what circumstance would any disclosure be widely accepted as "subjective truth?" Given the state of the world (and the US) today, wouldn't disclosure -- from the president himself (for example) -- be automatically rejected by a large and vocal segment of the population?

Can there be any "real" disclosure in a world where almost everything is reduced to subjective opinion?

Looking forward to your book. Rock out with your c*** out!

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Ddrneville

Wait... you need a degree to be passionate about the extraterrestrial phenomenon? Wish someone had told me, all the time I've wasted...

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Hello Tom and welcome.

I have a couple of things to ask about. First, I heard rumors years ago that "Close Encounters" was based on real events. I was wondering if you could elaborate on that. Second, during my years in NM I did some research on Roswell. The only thing I found of interest was one I could not verify. As the story goes, shortly after the incident Mac Brazel was said to have come in to possession of a brand new pick up truck that would seem, at the time, to have been beyond his financial capability. I know it is not a so-called smoking gun, but I thought it would be interesting to find out if he did indeed manage a new vehicle out of the ordeal. Thanks for the time and attention. ~Vroom

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
What is the Masonic, Illuminati, Mystery school Involvement is this high strangeness milieu?

thanks T.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat
a reply to: Ddrneville

Wait... you need a degree to be passionate about the extraterrestrial phenomenon? Wish someone had told me, all the time I've wasted...

Passionate and science are two different words, I can give you a dozen links around here on this site of members who are passionate, either they are pressumed crazy are just banned... yeah hail to the rockstar

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
This is one my first posts on this website and probably my last. I don't understand one bit, how because of his celebratory status within society he announces he has received information regarding "extraterrestrial contact" and government collaboration and everyone on here immediately assumes what this man is saying is credible without a shred of proof.

Has anyone stopped to think maybe there is an agenda being pushed whether financial,a disinformation project or an age old agenda from those behind the scenes who have been muddying the waters, working in the darkness as messengers of deception

He has mentioned in reply to a poster this involves human souls and mutilation that alone raises alarm bells for the nature of whatever it is. I refer to Jacques Vallee, Lynn E. Catoe, Dr. Pierre Guerin, John A. Kee and many many more who have drawn to the same conclusion. Face the absolute facts of the matter, regardless how much you want alien contact etc to be the conspiracy it is not, we have become fools in a game of ancient falsehoods.

“The UFO manifestations seem to be, by and large, merely minor variations of the age-old demonological phenonema" - John Keel

“We are part of a symbiotic relationship with something which disguises itself as an extra-terrestrial invasion so as not to alarm us.” - Terence Mc Kenna

“Human beings are under the control of a strange force that bends them in absurd ways, forcing them to play a role in a bizarre game of deception.” Jacques Vallee

(post by Ddrneville removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Hey Tom. I don't know if you remember but I met you at the SF book signing for Poet Anderson. I gave you that Alien head rock that lies on you work desk. I found it pretty ironic that the exact time I gave you that rock, one of the largest UFO sightings happened all throughout California, and was even seen in other places in the world.
I have a pretty crazy UFO story that I would like to share with you, [snip]
If you were to email me, just know I'm not one of those fans that will give it out, or email you all the time and pester, I'll simply just tell you my experience in detail, and hear what you have to say, then let it be. Thanks for your time, hope you like that rock man. Keep pursuing goals & dreams.
edit on Mon Apr 11 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: personal info removed.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Hi Tom and welcome to ATS.

If the UFO phenomena is real ( I think it is) and they are alien then we are obviously out-classed, out-gunned and out-manoeuvred by these things and any poor attempt to reverse-engineer these crafts will result in engineering ideas such as how the pyramids were built by Egyptians.

My question is this:

Why are they bothering with contact at all? Considering most UFO related information out there is of visual confirmation and little else I consider it strange. Are we as a species failing to communicate or are they utterly useless at understanding us?

Most of all, why is it the "little" people who have the biggest sightings?

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Great job Tom. Im an old boy that began my active search in the early to mid sixties. Your answers are very similar if not exactly my same conclusions. I still have many questions like you do. One of my friends was abducted at least twice, apparently for DNA. He saw that they were a race that looked very similay to our own, but noted that they had no Filtrum, or Angel hush as he called it. Any idea about who that race is. I had one appear in my home and speak, about 5-6 years ago. It looked like us, but Its skin was glowing. It stared at myguests then slowly faded into thin air. Do you think this was a projection performed by some technology? Or was it an actual being, or being in spirit form?

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

if he was part of the disclosure process, an ex member of a world known rock band would make perfect sense

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: SeekandYeShallFind

These wonderful quotes apply just as thoroughly to other belief systems....not just the Ufology religion.

Kev

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ddrneville
I see my post is removed, calling someone a lower graduate, substance abuser (what he was) en a follower of steven greer is not done here...
DENY IGNORANCE, yeah right...

I believe on one of his posts he stated that Greer, Bassett, and that crowd were incorrect, though I'm not sure I could find it. But you and the post above you are bringing up valid points. And one of them has nothing to do with the OP himself:

1. This guy claims to have been "told" some UFO stuff, so immediately all the posters here ask questions about every known UFO story there is, as well as questions about the nature of the universe. My question about that is, "What is the limit of your knowledge?" Are you now suddenly a UFO expert who makes Isaac Koi seem like a dabbler in UFO phenomenon?

2. If anyone else ever were to come here and say, "read my book. And, oh, btw, I need $200 million to film a documentary" people would be screaming "financial gain" to the roof tops. Why hasn't that happened here? Is the fact this guy is a musician make him exempt?

3. Why this guy? Nothing against musicians, but that's a pretty narrow bandwidth to use to disclose to the populace all about aliens. I mean, Carl Sagan? Sure. ('cept he's dead :-) But why this fairly obscure musician who has done nothing else in the field except dally in science fiction, of all things. A lot of similarities to Whitley Strieber.

I'll getthe book, regardless, but I'm not expecting any true revelations here.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

edit on 11-4-2016 by johnthejedi24 because: Not needed

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Thanks for your time

Question: Any discussion regarding private sector companies' (SpaceX, Blue Origin, etc...) efforts to establish bases on the moon/mars and how that may force Disclosure?

Thanks in Advance!

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join