It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Tom DeLonge, Co-Author of Sekret Machines: Chasing Shadows, Ask Me Anything

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TomDeLonge

Hi Tom,

Have you had any personal experiences with UFOs or other worldly beings that you'd like to share with us?

Also, any comments on the music of Chasing Shadows in regards to Sekret Machines and you? The mood and lyrics of Voyager seem empowered and determined for example. Thanks!

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
In your recent Coast interview, you spoke to the affect that, "If young people knew, they would want to help..."
This is the feeling I felt overwhelmed by after reading Dr Farrell, specifically, Covert Wars & Breakaway Civilizations.
SO. I want to help with the reality of the situation. Not just the research. I feel like you are helping, and, therefore, in a position to give real insight to this question: how can I, or any other young person, position themselves to be of real value to the US on this front?

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
So Zachariah Stichins then? :/

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Benicealways

Sorry, i'm an atheist...

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Tom,
I believe...but here is my question.
Is Bigfoot an alien?
Cheers

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
This thread has intrigued me very much, you are very brave if you have damaging information that some powerful people may not like getting out, i mean you must have a hell of a lot of fans cause ive heard of blink 182, an am no cultured in that way. or could you be part of the disclosure process, i dont think your telling porkies so i will discount that one. either way im very interested in what you have to say, Welcome

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
So many questions Tom;

Are we in communication with them? or has there ever been communication with them?

Also the stories of Skinwalker ranch from George Knapp, do they relate to this at all? Are there places where the "gods" roam freely?

Are they beings from another planet or transdimensional?

Is Jacque Vallee right in his assumptions that they've always been here in some form alongside man?

Is our survival something that they need? I mean, would they interfere with the extinction of our species just so we can survive?

Betty Hill, Zeta Reticuli, any facts there?

Also who are these "off-world" others if they're not the "gods"?

If souls are real, does that open the possibility of some form of afterlife?
edit on 11-4-2016 by LennyBruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomDeLonge
I believe it has something to do with the human soul a reply to: robbeh

Really ? Have you read Nick Redferns "Final Events", if so what are your thoughts about it?

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Hello Tom. I purchased Sekret Machines Friday and finished yesterday. It was a very good read.

I know it is fiction with some truth hidden within. Can you expound a little on the truth parts?
Are people actually being murdered to protect the information?
Does Russia also have access to downed or crashed exotic crafts?
Do we know if the beings are from parallel space and time? Or actually from outer space?

Thank you for your time and work on this project.

a reply to: TomDeLonge

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Hi Tom, I'm a huge fan of all your music and works. I'm just wondering, what was the first Angels and Airwaves song ever written?

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Distraction I know was written originally for Blink on the untitled tour a reply to: jasonnovak

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomDeLonge
Good and Bad gods... There are multiple ones. a reply to: Caver78

Followup question:

Do you find the theories of the government and industry Christian demonologists or the government and industry Sufi/Islam dJinn masters to be more credible from your personal point of view?

Thanks,

Kev

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
What was the reasoning for starting with the "fictional" Chasing Shadows book, as opposed to starting out with the facts? Was it to slowly ease people into the project?

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
"This is the one you've been waiting for. The AMA of all AMA's on ATS." - Skeptic Overlord.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Hey Tom! Cheshire Cat was the first cd I ever bought back in 5th grade! Still know all the words.

Anyway, i was wondering if you think any channeled information is true? Any channeller specifically?

I'm also wondering if there is any relationship between astral projection and alien contact?

How big a role does spirituality play in the UFO/alien phenomena?

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Interesting subject. Are these so called Aliens actually ET's or did they originally inhabit this world?

I feel there is or was a race here on earth that has been highly advanced for a very long time.

What would the most important thing you know that you can tell us?
edit on 11-4-2016 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Will there be a "savior" or are we SOL?

Thanks

Who are "the Nine"
edit on 11-4-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Hey Tom, how's it going today? My only question is are you a mason and why should we believe anything you say? If there's one thing I know about famous people it's that most are masons and you can't trust them for #.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Hi Tom,

My question is a little off topic and about one of your songs rather than your research. Today is my daughter's birthday and she begged me to ask what the line in your song "All the Small Things" what "the night will go on my little windmill" means. I gave her what I assumed it meant, but she begged me to ask what the "my little windmill" nickname means. So, I am asking for her because she wants your answer.

Take care,
Cindi

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Why you?

As in why would anybody with access to secrets like this spill them to you? I don't think "I don't take no for an answer" is a very good explanation. People who make their living doing things they're not supposed to talk about don't typically cave just because somebody keeps asking, in my experience.

I don't mean any offense by the question, just curious as to why people would tell you anything.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join