It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Tom DeLonge, Co-Author of Sekret Machines: Chasing Shadows, Ask Me Anything

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
i believe that is them. a reply to: CC182AvA

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

excuse me I don't understand why the post has been removed.
edit on 11-4-2016 by nouser because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I do believe you and in what you say, but why does the government feel the need to hide these facts from us when there are so many people like us that are such hard believers?! a reply to: TomDeLonge

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I witnessed a slow, silent black triangle "in the wild" 5 years ago.
Human technology or "Others"?
Why are these craft being flown where they can easily be seen?
Because witnesses such as myself will be dismissed as nutters? Or is it that the US government wants us to see them, to keep interest in the subject? Or we (US gov't) don't have control over when and where they ("Others") go?

Thank you for joining us here.
Aloha
edit on 4/11/2016 by Olivine because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TomDeLonge

Hello Tom,

Are the Reptillians real and are they of this earth or from the stars?

thank you for taking the time to answer our questions.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Thank you for your first reply!

I have another question.

You mention ancient gods aswell as other species. Can you give any insight as there physical forms and possible origins.
By gods do you mean it in the sense that they are our creators or that they were simply worshiped as gods at one time due to their extraordinary power and intellect

edit on 11-4-2016 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Why in your book is everyone with blue eyes and blonde hair a Nazi, and even if they were why would they build the support for a cooling tower in Antartica...?

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Are we doomed?

What do the good "gods" want?

Seen you in Birmingham UK when AVA first ever toured!
edit on 11-4-2016 by MorgUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Mr Tom De Longe, thanks for joining.

DId your sources tell you,
what the purpose of the animal mutilations is?

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Are there any technologies that will be handed down that will remove disease from the "UFO overlords"? Specifically, I'm talking about the more common ones, that are usually impossible to solve. Examples would be "autoimmune" diseases (arthritis, multiple sclerosis, Chron's disease, lupus), diabetes (Type 1 [autoimmune] and diabetes type 2), Cancer, HIV/AIDS and other persistent viral infections, and all of the others I didn't mention here (heart disease, etc. etc. etc.).

The Western medical establishment has failed us all. I have read of Shamans in the Amazon curing people of persistent diseases like type 1 diabetes, cancer, and others. I figured this was a good question for the thread, as I feel that some of the occupants of those craft have it in their will power to help humanity.

Thank you very much Tom for doing what you are doing for the world, and for joining ATS. I think it is refreshing to have people like you working to get the lid off of some of the obvious things that have been hidden from society. I will pick up a copy of your book and read it as soon as I can.

I have seen multiple UFO's in my life. I should probably be punished because I haven't talked much about them on here! I saw one UFO that was a very bright solid white light (5500 K+ color temperature- bright white) darting in a bouncing fashion across the sky of Havre Montana going East towards Glendive. It bounced across the sky about 4 times, came to a dead stop-then shot off to the North at a speed so fast that it disappeared. It was totally silent, and when it bounced across the sky it was faster than any jet I've ever seen. That was the most exceptional UFO I ever saw.

I have seen others in the sky. The ones I see where I am now are objects that hover in the sky and have rotating multicolored lights. They are not any type of civilian drone. The lights are usually white, green, then yellow or orange. They can move in the sky, but also hover statically in one spot. I read a thread on ATS that those are some sort of tech that the FBI uses to monitor cell-phone activity, so maybe they aren't a UFO.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Is Boomer an alien?

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Are you in contact with Mr Podestas?

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Hi Tom.

What to you is the most solid piece of evidence of all time?

Avi

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomDeLonge
The "gods" have good and bad races. there are multiple species. a reply to: nobunaga

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMadScientist2

Yes he did an interview with John Podesta
scontent-ams3-1.xx.fbcdn.net... 7B8F07C
edit on 11-4-2016 by Benicealways because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Hi Tom,

Why the hell would the government allow you of all people to basically the one who really moves this information forward? I listened to your interview on CoasttoCoastam and I know you stressed that you would carefully and thoughtfully would put the information out there but they couldn't have come up with a NASA scientist to do it? It would not make NASA look bad but people would rally around them if this was the case..

Out of all the scientists and people in government why you?

Thanks Tom,
Chris

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
When will the first non-fiction book from the Sekret M. franchise be released?

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Benicealways

Thanks!!

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Ddrneville

We're all Gods or part of God, because consciousness is the way for the universe can experience itself, God and the universe are one. This can be experienced in meditation and is what fore example quantum mechanics, near death experiences and other kinds of experiences show us, see www.evidenceforthesoul.weebly.com

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
A couple of questions...

1. Do your outside interests affect the musical side of your life. If so, how?

2. What is the one case/phenomenon that has left you scratching your head?

3. Would you ever consider giving up music to become a full-time investigative reporter?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join