It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A movie about people standing up to TPTB

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   
A few years ago I remember someone here posted a trailer for a movie described as the title, using their tactics of surveillance and intelligence to chase the elite in their own game... The trailer seemed pretty cool.

I remember the word "red" in it but that's all really, anyone knows what i'm taking about?

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Shuye

Doesn't ring a bell. You want a good conspiracy about stuff like that watch, Three Days of the Condor with Robert Redford.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Could be in this list on Wikipedia. There's only one I saw with "red" in the title, Red Roads, but that doesn't sound like what you're talking about.

List of films featuring surveillance

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   
In the back of my mind I think I might know what you mean, but for the life of me I can't remember either the title or who's in it.
Are you positive that it has the word 'red' in the title?
And more or less how many years ago was this?

anyways I found this
Movies with red in the title 1
movies with red in the title 2

List of films featuring surveillance
surveillance films 2
funnily, I can't see the film I have in the back of my mind in any of these lists. weird

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Thanks I don't find it in the list either, it makes me wonder if that movie ever actually made it to theaters or TPTB took it down lol
edit on 11-4-2016 by Shuye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: athousandlives

I'm happy i'm not the only one with such memory. I'm not sure it has the word "red" in it, but I remember it has to do something with red at least...

The trailer was on ATS about 3 years ago I suppose, so the movie if it exists should be out there somewhere... I remember there was a lot of hype in the thread about that movie, and people were waiting to see the actual film.

I will try to look it up in the list you have attached thanks, I also tried searching imdb with the word red but came to nothing from that movie (if exists).

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Well, there is the movie R.E.D., but like others here, I'm not sure if that's what you're talking about.

Enjoyable enough movie. There's a sequel that I never saw.

edit on 11-4-2016 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Found it!

Sorry for the confusion about the "red" title, that's what I remembered but the movie is actually called "The East". I found the old thread, thankfully I posted in it and I don't have much posts as other members.

That's the movie, gonna find it and watch it to see if it's good as the trailer.

The original thread
edit on 11-4-2016 by Shuye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

I hate when this happens, lol. You got me scratching my head too now.
The trailer (Which I'm pretty sure I saw on ATS as well) I'm thinking about had a group of people (I'm guessing hackers) plotting to take control of surveillance, I think. It was set in a dark atmosphere, maybe at night. That's the best I can come up with as it all seems so distant and hazy.

EDIT: scratch that! That's exactly the film! The East, yep, it's all so clear now.

edit on 11/4/16 by athousandlives because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: athousandlives

Good memory for the trailer lol, kudos

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
You gotta be careful when standing against extreme corruption. I know a guy who was minding his business and posting on conspiracy forums and a bunch of people set him up. We're talking extreme corruption. This guy never had symptoms of anything yet they started insisting he was schizophrenic because when people hear that word it's thought of as crazy. There were times when he'd be sitting around doing nothing and cops would zero in on him, arrest him and lock him in hospitals. He'd just sit around smoking and drinking coffee but they'd violate his rights and body anyways. They routinely tried to get him to be sexual with gay people for some reason... Seriously they actually got homosexuals to stalk him who would grope and molest him then threaten to hurt him for rejecting them. They actually threatened him with physical harm for not being gay...
Then they fabricated tons of false activity in his bank accounts and hacked his computers.
The people with influence are extremely deranged creeps who will mess with people in many creepish ways those who oppose them.

Edit: sorry but I don't know any such movie btw. You just triggered thoughts of the person and I started ranting again :-/
edit on 11-4-2016 by Therobin because: Forgot comments

top topics

join