It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The contradiction of dictator "characters" and their running for office

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Okay.

So I have noticed something as of late. A few things really. But the main thing centers around this. We seem to have two, or even three people operating in a political climate of a kind of cartoon reality show dictatorship, this is, if you count Obama the absentee. It was his persona and I believe some of his pursuits and actions that led to the current climate, but more about that later, as well was the dismally silly political climate of 2008 that seemed to be more about testing the population's "wits" with more "social experimentation" than just putting a person in there for office. Now even hill joined in on the game and has become not simply the horrid democrat campaigner standby we came to know and dislike (well deal) but now also game show dictator fashioned ala trump, fashioned ala Kim Kardashian. And then there's trump. They're like peas in a pod. We are supposed to think not. Obama stands by, he's fine. It's good. Here's the problem.

The office of the United States is put together through votership. It is an administration meant to serve the public. Neither game show hosts nor dictators belong. Certainly not both. No one votes in a dictator. It is not a prestigian affair. It is not "madam sec.y"

Now on to the next. I fear because of this climate, that it will come out that mizz hill, compromised far more than just emails. I can SEE each compromise as it happens. See, they're a bunch of back slapping, game showy, glass clinking characters. And this is enough, damn the emails. I hope it wont come out that this putrifying negligence was not all, no? And now is not the time for forgiveness. They dont get to just wake up tomorrow and start acting like they weren't making fun of the whole thing. What you will really find is that they were clinking glasses, spying on citizens, doing golf rounds, and sharing their latest news to their favorite singer, tv broadcaster a la Jon Stewart, or a lady gagy, or their newest hollywood or in crowd democratic party favorite pal. Or wearing it like a pin pulled from a bargain wastebasket. Suddenly no one cares about some "sucky sucky" stuff or "men who cheat."
edit on 11-4-2016 by breakingbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 05:03 AM
link   
I think that nowadays, we would settle for any kind of slime to win something over the other guy. Just where we are at in history. My god, we have found out a child molestor held the third most powerful position in the government. And your worried about cheaters and liars?

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
I think that nowadays, we would settle for any kind of slime to win something over the other guy. Just where we are at in history. My god, we have found out a child molestor held the third most powerful position in the government. And your worried about cheaters and liars?

Um, I said I wasn't worried about cheaters. You're not worried about liars tho? Hmm.

Don't just fight. Reading comprehension.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: breakingbs

I really don't comprehend much of what you said. Cant tell if it is satire or statement. Which I think was deliberate, so I responded the best I could.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

I really don't comprehend much of what you said. Cant tell if it is satire or statement. Which I think was deliberate, so I responded the best I could.

Whatever, person. Yes you do. Now don't waste my time. Anyone else who wants to make commentary that isn't silly or frivolous is free to give it a go.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
You missed one integral factor.

The social engineers shape the dialogue at any given moment. It's not that people no longer care about certain issues, it's that they are no longer told to care about those issues.

This book may be helpful.

Propaganda by Edward Bernays

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

Ah a book. Cause I missed one integral thing. Well ima notta- "socialengineer." Not at the moment nopem. An a' so on..

Won't read tha book 'decision fatigue' and so'on...:/
edit on 9-5-2016 by breakingbs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Ahh, my bad, carry on.

It just goes to show.

Once an 'a so, always an 'a so.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

Heh heh. Carry on then

top topics

join