It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zarqawi: Dead or Alive?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I read this on the Northeast Intelligence Network webiste about Zarqawi. Here is the link:

www.homelandsecurityus.com...

It says near the end that analysts think he may be dead, which in all, might be true, hence there is no "body" to prove that and we cant seem to find him. As for the group itself, the not knowing for sure, really keeps the idea and question of him alive, instilling terror upon those not certain.

The sites info is pretty extensive reading, takes about 10-15 min to read, but it has transcripts of messages left by Zarqawi himself then there are messages that praise his death.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I further researched here on this site and others about this topic and the Nick Berg situation stated that they verified Zarqawis voice, yet analyst say he may have been killed few months prior. Which is it, dead now, dead about a yr ago or alive and kicking still?

No matter what, a confirmation needs to be made, cause dead or alive he is a threat, dead for sure will defintely cripple morale of those supporting him, thinking he is still alive.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by mscbkc070904
No matter what, a confirmation needs to be made, cause dead or alive he is a threat, dead for sure will defintely cripple morale of those supporting him, thinking he is still alive.

Or it may have just the opposite effect and turn him into a martyr. No matter which, this needs to be confirmed one way or the other.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Or it may have just the opposite effect and turn him into a martyr

Doesnt matter actually, he is being a made as a martyr anyhow, just they havent said he is dead...period, he is one that needs to be confirmed Dead or Alive, if Dead, need postive ID proof for the world to see and if Alive, needs to be brought to justice asap

Personally, I say sit his rear on a bunch of dull knives erected upward in front of the world and shove a IED us his rear and use a garage opener to detonate, of course use a box of compromised ones to see which one has the right freq to detonate, kinda of like russian roulette. Also I think he is a coward, if he is alive and claims responsibility of the beheadings, why remain masked, show yourself!

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 09:08 PM
link   
NEIN has not been the best source for anything, especially if it is just coming from them...Who knows if he even ever existed

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Released on the 15th of this month, this article may be worth looking at and further investigating?
Jordan King receives photo of al-Zarqawi, Iran military chiefs

seekerof

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Hey thanks seekerof...checking it out now...and the NEIN site was one but I do know he does exist, its just the dead or alive part...The analyst said that but I have heard that said by analyst in the CIA, FBI, other various intelligence agencies and the media has mentioned a few times, I wasnt going off just NEIN.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I for one will not believe he is dead until I have seen his cold, dead body. Or more accurately, one of you has seen it and can give me a verifiable account of it, complete with photos, autopsy reports and other supporting documention (dead bodies, yuk!). It's just too easy for these guys to disappear into the desert.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 10:03 PM
link   
There were rumors a few weeks ago that he had been captured. If I recall correctly, Iranian and Egyptian newspapers had made the claim that he was captured in Iraq.

Of course, the US military denied the incident.

Tough to say what to believe at this point. There is also a question as to whether Bin Laden is alive or dead.

MK

[edit on 16-1-2005 by MKULTRA]

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 10:55 PM
link   
The US denied that they had him in custody, the rumor was that he was captured by Iraqi forces. More or less, they had someone that looked like him. I think it was a double, sort of like Saddam had.

And that report of him seen with the IRGC in Iran, hmmm, no wondr we cant find him if this is true, but I have never seen a man move so fast, apparently from I gather is he slipped over the border into Syria, somehow got his rear into Afghanistan then left out of there undetected to Iran OR slipped into Iran, got into Afghanistan and back out undetected to Iran.

Time for covert black ops to start surveilling, acquiring, terminate.

new topics

top topics

join