It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timeline glitch...a skip in time!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
During a time In 1926, Nem Johhnson was a right Wing Commander during a secret war in the US. Nem Johnson was sent to inspect a hidden airfield near the new city of New Oak. The airfield was called Trean Base.

Nem Johnson found the airfield in a unchanged black state with horses grazing on grass. Nem saw the tarmac was full of cracks with green and purple grass growing like a crack in the timeline.

Later that day, Nem Johnson ran into trouble while flying his double airplane. He left Trean Base at 14.07 hours. It started pouring rain during flight.

Nem Johnson decided to fly back to Trean Base to get his bearings.

As he approached Trean Base the torrential rain abruptly changed to bright blue sunlight. A rainbow bigger then life appeared over the top of Mr. Johnsons grey airplane. A sight to see.

When Neb Johnson looked down he saw the airfield had been high tech with airplanes he could only dream about.
As Neb landed his old airplane, men wearing blue overalls and helmets cam running up to see the airplane Neb Johnson was flying.

The men opened Nebs door, we love your airplane. How old is it. Neb said it was built one year ago in 1925. That's real funny said one of the men to Neb. You know it is 2016...the end.
edit on 4 10 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

Wow!

That would suck!

Or not.

good one!

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird
Oops I was editing my spelling. Sucks for Neb he flew from 1926 into 2016 lol

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Good read😊

Reminds me of Twilight zone... started with a lead butt character from ww1 fighting in france. Wound up back in England in the 1950 under U.S. airforce command.

But you took a 6 gen leap😊.

Love this.

Now.. make the man from Taured meet J. Titor😀
edit on 11-4-2016 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

LOL, I love your smart brain. Your smart and funny. Titor shoukd have just written a book fiction and he would have been rich.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   

I saw that post😁. Most agreed👍

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   

You and I have good chats. It's like I know you! You should enter the writer contest!

I know you are a great writer.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Never done it. But I appreciate your encouragement. I have papers of hand written stories. But no confidence in the mattter..

Off subject. I have an audition on Saturday. My last movies rolls really stank on ice.
The screening
Zack and miri make a prono
River of darkness
Star man ( Robert hays ) tv
The dark knight
The it's alive show....

This new one requires no lines👍not props or make up👍just sit in the background😄 much like the rest!

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Do it!

You must live by me in LA Santa Monica

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   

One time in band camp I lived off Sepulveda blv.. Whhhittier. Then riverside... Mira loma.. Reno. . But now reside in pittsburgh pa.

Back to the land of Tom Savini. 😊

If I were near Santa monica... I would just retire on the pier. No lie!

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   
lol Sepulveda is crazy. I was in Gettysburg two months ago. Talk about life. The fields were crazy. The small downtown was so cool.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Had I known I would have met up with ya. Lots of great stories there. Combine getty'sburg and the Eisenhower estate.. you'd have a killer sci-fi book.
Only a hop skip and an 11 dollar toll from here. =2 hour drive on a slow day.

I like hunting for Easter eggs there... like over by big round top. A bridge was constructed using the creek slate rock.. luck would have it. A dinosaur foot print is on one of the blocks used to build it.☺

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Wow that is really cool! I have a friend there in Gettysburg. Her first name a Taylor. She is a time trip. Lol

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Hehe... most there are a trip. I find the folks there are highly creative or creatively smart if you will. If you're looking for a writing muse. Gettysburg is the place.👍

Walter Taylor? 😁 predates the war..Getty was colonial. In the grave is still there.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   

That is why I went there. Seriously your right. Gettysburg is a time trip. The people there are very unique like a ghost of the past was living inside most people there. Lol

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Have a great night I have to wake up in 3 hours...

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Rest well😊

new topics

top topics

join