It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smile...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Oceans and oceans of everyone's laughter of lovers always came fast. Our oceans are full because everyone is crying. Oceans are blue in the eyes of the fire. We're all crying because everyone is dying.

Mountains and mountains are keepers of our past. Take them away and your time will not last. Our mountains are full because everyone sins. Mountains are blue without fire. No one is crying because we are not dying.

Caves and caves are dying for time. I only hope it's mine. I am fine. Caves take away your past to make it last. Life and all of life secrets are stored in caves of mazes of lost time.

Trees and trees you beautiful trees. Are highest dreams live on the tops of tall trees. Oh you wonderful trees you clean our air. Our trees are not dying or crying but people are always lying.

Birds and birds you soar thru the air. Wonderful birds are also keepers of secrets. Flying so high you birds hit the high sky. A bird for you and a bird for me. Oh my now we can really see.

High tide is high tide time I love you the most. High tide with a full moon. Washing away lovers and reed meekers. Over and over you roll to a hight tide. It's always in my mind.

The nature in life is so beautiful. Not many take a high time to stop life just for one quick second of life to look around. Watch the moon not the clock of time before your life goes bye bye...
edit on 4 10 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4 10 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

new topics

join