It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illumanti Symbolism

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

The illumanti agenda is globalization. It's entirely possible they communicate through media this message because the ideals involved are super general.

The symbol is always a Pyramid, an Eye, and a Circle that surrounds it.

The Pyramid literally represents Giza. The rulers asked farmers in the off-season to work on them for free instead of killing each other and stealing land. They accepted and hunted anyone that didn't accept this offer and still committed crime, effectively becoming the first police.

The eye symbolizes the great unity that was felt when the Pyramid was compete. You see, there was a lot of fear the farmers would go back to their murderous ways when people considered that they were almost done. They didn't. The first Golden Age in all history began instead, through over coming diversity with unity and working on something together.

The circle represents Earth, and the idea we, as a planet, could possibly overcome diversity and do something great together.

I feel really bad for people that misunderstand this group, but the PR campaign the illumanti prefers is the good guy in bad guys clothing. The symbol Spreads 100x faster than the definition, a true testiment to how ignorant most Americans are at EygptIan history. In anycase, there's no such thing as bad publicity, no matter how much I disagree with the majority of interpretations of the illumanti.

So getting right into it, what are your guys interpretation of the symbol, and less, people that are labeled "illumanti"?

To be clear I'm not talking about the Owl of Minerva, or other symbols relating to the illumanti. I'm talking about this:

From Wiki:

The Illuminati (plural of Latin illuminatus, "enlightened") is a name given to several groups, both real and fictitious. Historically, the name usually refers to the Bavarian Illuminati, an Enlightenment-era secret society founded on May 1, 1776. The society's goals were to oppose superstition, obscurantism, religious influence over public life and abuses of state power. "

edit on 10-4-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Careful...

edit on 10-4-2016 by eisegesis because: yes

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

It really happened. Fair enough I guess.

Edited. Btw anything to add? Like what you think it means?

K. Guess I've not been here long enough. Every thread suggests evil other than a long drawn out one. This one is to the point. Are we going to keep talking in edits?

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Rofl. You act like I'd be dead instead of cruising through space. I'll tell Elvis you said hi.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: imjack

I cant say i know the exact symbolic of it, but it was a society where they feed an entire population. Everytime i look at the symbol i always remember the crucifiction.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Do you believe that those who think they know really know?

Sincere regards, Mannegishi

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: imjack
The rulers asked farmers in the off-season to work on them for free instead of killing each other and stealing land. They accepted and hunted anyone that didn't accept this offer and still committed crime, effectively becoming the first police.

The eye symbolizes the great unity that was felt when the Pyramid was compete. You see, there was a lot of fear the farmers would go back to their murderous ways when people considered that they were almost done. They didn't. The first Golden Age in all history began instead, through over coming diversity with unity and working on something together.

I'm not sure what children's book this story comes from, but it's got no basis in factual history. Nice story, though.
edit on 4/10/2016 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

originally posted by: imjack
The rulers asked farmers in the off-season to work on them for free instead of killing each other and stealing land. They accepted and hunted anyone that didn't accept this offer and still committed crime, effectively becoming the first police.

I'm not sure what children's book this story comes from, but it's got no basis in factual history. Nice story, though.

www.pbs.org...

news.discovery.com...

Storybook Egyptologists.

What's your degree?

"No way would they have been buried so honorably if they were slaves," he said.

The word we use today "Cash" is the word for "Beer" in Eygptian.

The fourth Dynasty was the last of Eygpt and mysterious as to why the lineage ended.

My theory: in their enlightenment-era, ruling was seen as wrong.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   
The eye of RA was green. There was some color left on some of the really old atrifacts. Green eyes would have been very rare in that area of the world. Except maybe on cats.

I like some of the old hebrew and other ancient letters, they have a story to tell.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: imjack
The real question is, which is more evil, the Illumanti or the Illuminati?

But to remark seriously, I do not think a group utilizing a pyramid would be egalitarian. Hierarchical rulership by nature is the opposite.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   

edit on 11-4-2016 by sophie87 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: SargonThrall

Yep :p

Pyrimid : the class system
Eye : I know something you don't
Circle : I rule the world

:3 I just question why they would make it dual application to a good story that's harder to find.

The Pyramid in a sense seems like an unnoticed selection as much as the Pyramid representing the most famous Pyramid of all time seems obvious to me.

Unless it's obvious by nature- but again it's not
edit on 11-4-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Throughout history there has been a strong tradition across time, continents and cultures of using eye symbolism to generally represent a benevolent creator force watching over, helping and protecting humanity.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Ok so assuming that the legends and stories about this group are legitimate I find it interesting to note that in your introduction thread you claim to be "social elite" the title of the thread specifically is "I am social elite" if I'm not mistaken. You claim in this thread that you are from an affluent family and highly involved in the creation of a controversial algorithm program used to collect data on citizens for the purpose of customizing the ads they will see. So if I were to believe the stories about this group then I could surmise that you would have in fact rubbed shoulders with some of the progeny of this group while attending your fancy well to do academy.

So my question is why are you asking this question of "plebs" instead of going straight to the source?
edit on 11-4-2016 by RainbowPhoenix because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

The conclusion should be the illuminati were the farmers.
Not the Slaves. Not the Pharaoh. I see ATS as a similar medium to non-slaves/non-pharos.

Willing to enslave yourself for others is the greatest power.

My Dad(Pharoah) has no idea of this definition. He literally attends Bohemian Grove and has no idea. I made this conclusion as a kid reading about Eygpt at my fancy school. Kids just see things more at face value and I embraced it.

Yes, I rub shoulders. I created the Algorithms for him though. Not for money. Yes, I get "some". The windows it opened have always been substantial. From there I've had a very controversial idea that creating technology for free is the way to do it. I developed a Landmine for USA, free. I developed various consumer technology, for free. When I help people, I make points to also do that for free. Personal friends always ask my Brother for loans, he never says no, they're wary of asking me. Why? Because I insist on not being repaid for causes I support. Their own guilt makes them ask me second. Lots of them notice this about me and have mimicked it to various degrees of success.

Sometimes rubbing a shoulder is a more powerful position overall. Infact, it's exactly the position of power.

The power is in the knowledge of it, and that alone. It can be utilized by anyone. You want to join the illuminati?

You just did.
edit on 13-4-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: SargonThrall

I wrote this on my phone and sp'd none of it. lol2max. the suggestion bs is so annyoign.

i also suck at spelling tho.

top topics

join