posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 02:51 AM
originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
I also read if you add Ceylon Cinnamon to Manuka Honey(small amount) they work better together, I have to try it.
I take honey and Cinnamon myself because I read Swedish doctor had results with it in terms of reducing Cholorstorol. I have read these claims listed
below but I have always wondered .......
1. Cinnamon is High in a Substance With Powerful Medicinal Properties - what is that substance?
2. Cinnamon is Loaded With Antioxidants - hamy more than other things?
3. Cinnamon Has Anti-Inflammatory Properties - Whats the anti flamatory substance?
4. Cinnamon May Cut the Risk of Heart Disease - How does it do that?
5. Cinnamon Can Improve Sensitivity to The Hormone Insulin - How does it do that?
6. Cinnamon Lowers Blood Sugar Levels and Has a Powerful Anti-Diabetic Effect - How?
7. Cinnamon May Have Beneficial Effects on Neurodegenerative Diseases - May?
8. Cinnamon May Be Protective Against Cancer - How does it do that?
9. Cinnamon Helps Fight Bacterial and Fungal Infections - How does it do that?
10. Cinnamon May Help Fight The HIV Virus - How does it do that?
Manuka Honey comes from New Zealand.
For nicks and scratches, put a little dob of Manuka Honey on the band aid whatever before putting it on and it will clear it up in no time.
Because Manuka Honey is very good for medicinal purposes its a bit pricy.
edit on 11-4-2016 by Azureblue because: (no reason given)