It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The world needs love! ... Love songs

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Thanks everybody for contributing! I've gotta get off the computer for now and will check back and make replies to everyone tomorrow.... my cat beckons... he is at my BF's house and I gotta see my fur baby.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrumsRfun
a reply to: peppycat

LOVE this song!

I was skimming through quickly and have to hear the others now, but had to comment on this one.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Became a fan of Simone White after watching Red Knot.

edit on 09 11 2015 by MaxTamesSiva because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Have a go with these.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   
So many it's hard to choose.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight Perfect song! Just what I was thinking when I posted the OP!

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark Thanks for that, I sometimes hate those red squiggly lines... they make me question myself. Lol! Tim Curry is very versatile! My first memory of him will always be Dr. Frankenfurter!
Thank you for sharing the lovely love songs!😊

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Bobby Darin - More

I found this song by accident when looking for an appropriate "first dance" tune for my wedding. It showed up 5 minutes (i.e. 1 song) into the search. Perfect.

Tony Bennett - I Wanna Be Around

This one came up in the same search... but is more about the vengeful feelings that come after the heart-ripped-out phase.

Enjoy!

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird Perfect love song! Thank you, I had forgotten about that one!

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong I always enjoy your song picks, Thank you! I love that one by the Troggs!
Adele's voice is so beautiful and even a little haunting... I started to feel a bit of sadness.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
How could I forget my favorite band The Mountain Goats

"some thing's you'll do for money, and some you'll do for fun, but the things you do for love are gonna come back to you one by one . . . "

about the song

John says: "The point of the song is, you know, that we are fairly well damaged by the legacy of the Romantic poets--that we think of love as this, you know, thing that is accompanied by strings and it's a force for good, and if something bad happens then that's not love. And the therapeutic tradition that I come from--I used to work in therapy--you know, also says that it's not love if it feels bad. I don't know so much about that. I don't know that the Greeks weren't right. I think they were--that love can eat a path through everything--that it will destroy a lot of things on the way to its own objective, which is just its expression of itself, you know. I mean, my stepfather loved his family, right? Now he mistreated us terribly quite often, but he loved us. And, you know, well, that to me is something worth commenting on in the hopes of undoing a lot of what I perceive as terrible damage in the way people talk about this--love is this benign, comfortable force. It's not that. It's wild, you know?"

edit on 11-4-2016 by denybedoomed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Shout out to my big brother from UK and his wonderful stories of crashing parties with a camera in hand
Never forget, Carl...

My first proper warm Guinness.
May the spirit of your kindness be forever etched in love.💑🎐🎄

top topics

<< 1   >>

join