It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Trump AND Bernie both shills for Hillary?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Is Trump and Bernie both secretly working for and with Hillary?

More and more evidence is coming that Trump AND Bernie are both hired to shield Hillary all the way to the presidency.

Bernie on her left flank and Trump guarding her right flank.

Expect both to be well rewarded after Hillary gets in.

Trump is running a dumb campaign after he did what he was hired for; get a clown like Cruz or himself the GOP nomination and ousting Bush and Rubio from the ranks, assuring Hillary will trounce either of them.

It’s so clear now isn’t it? Indeed every time Bernie gets close to becoming a real threat he does something stupid as well Trump is blundering like a real fool and history has never shown Donald Trump top be a fool.

Remember Bernie originally: “Don’t worry about the email scandal Hillary, he said to her

Now he blunders right when he can take her down by winning NY with this “Hillary is not qualified nonsense”

Is Bernie really that dumb to say such a thing?

Is Trump really that dumb to have morons running his campaign?

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Yes but not only that I think both parties are in cahoots to screw everyone over.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

Yes but not only that I think both parties are in cahoots to screw everyone over.

Just a generalized overall massive screwing, eh

Probably

I just hope everybody uses condoms

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Trump maybe, Bernie, nope. He's the real deal.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Oh they will but with holes in them, got to give the illusion that they are protecting us.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

The issue is Berine won't have power if he wins.
Trumps colateral deals put him in the highest chances to get the most Blue passed.
Hillary is Bush+Obama. She's running the women swing vote that hate Trump, and the moderate. She has no plan. That's her plan to win.
edit on 10-4-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I was thinking the same thing. Not so much about Bernie, but Trump, seems like a guarantee to get someone crappy into office. I called that back when he announced he was running, and he made his first couple speeches. Although I couldn't see the endgame at the time, I was wondering if he might've been in place to get Bush the GOP nom, it obviously wasn't that. But if it ends up being Trump VS Hillary, and he says something really stupid right before the election, I'm going to have a hard time not thinking it wasn't planned out entirely.

Whether he's in on it or not, it really could be like that in a number of ways. e.g. his advisors are working for another camp, or someone came to him, offered up the race and a business deal to sink it right at the end.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I can't get past the first sentence. Now I know we don't have to use perfect grammar but we learn in the second grade that a compound subject takes a plural verb. And THEN you have the audacity to call Bernie and Trump DUMB!!!!

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: maquignon
I can't get past the first sentence. Now I know we don't have to use perfect grammar but we learn in the second grade that a compound subject takes a plural verb. And THEN you have the audacity to call Bernie and Trump DUMB!!!!

This is what you offer as your first post?

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

I can see Trump being an advantage for Hillary, but not Bernie. Unless they didn't expect Bernie to become as popular with the voters.

What I will find interesting is if Hillary gets the nomination, will she ask Bernie to be her running mate? The big question is will he accept? If he is the real deal, I would think he would say no, because it would conflict with his principals of not prescribing to the idea that candidates should not be influenced by corporations and Wall Street.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Bernie may be like the guy in Pulp Fiction played by Bruce Willis who was supposed to take a dive in a prize fight but bet on himself and double crossed the big time gangster and won the fight.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Is Trump and Bernie both secretly working for and with Hillary?

More and more evidence is coming that Trump AND Bernie are both hired to shield Hillary all the way to the presidency.

Bernie on her left flank and Trump guarding her right flank.

Expect both to be well rewarded after Hillary gets in.

Trump is running a dumb campaign after he did what he was hired for; get a clown like Cruz or himself the GOP nomination and ousting Bush and Rubio from the ranks, assuring Hillary will trounce either of them.

It’s so clear now isn’t it? Indeed every time Bernie gets close to becoming a real threat he does something stupid as well Trump is blundering like a real fool and history has never shown Donald Trump top be a fool.

Remember Bernie originally: “Don’t worry about the email scandal Hillary, he said to her

Now he blunders right when he can take her down by winning NY with this “Hillary is not qualified nonsense”

Is Bernie really that dumb to say such a thing?

Is Trump really that dumb to have morons running his campaign?

I did read some time ago that some times the owners will get a horse to run for a while to keep others out and then fade away (like Bernie seems to be deliberately doing) so the real horse can run on and win.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   

I understand the impulse to blame democrats...but the reality is that the GOP fielded a ton of candidates and Trump and Cruz are nothing without their supporters and voters.

Unless you are claiming that those supporters don't exist?...

Yes Trump has been running a dumb campaign in my opinion...but that is just my opinion and 30-40% of the GOP really disagree with me.

So are 30-40% of the GOP public "Shills for Hillary"?

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Bernie may be like the guy in Pulp Fiction played by Bruce Willis who was supposed to take a dive in a prize fight but bet on himself and double crossed the big time gangster and won the fight.

Indeed the character was played by Bruce Willis who double crossed the gangster played by Ving Rhames

In the movie Willis almost got Butt F___ed with Ving Rhames so Bernie better watch his ass messing around with the Clintons

No pun intended

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Trump is doing a masterful performance.

Getting cheated by Cruz will rile up his supporters that will bring about a massive division in the GOP and add to their loss by Cruz who’s hated by everybody. Cruz will be the least liked candidate in history that even scarred Hillary can beat easily.

Expect Trump and Bernie to be amply rewarded

Unless one of them does what Bruce Willis tried to do?

top topics

join