It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DISGUSTING! Colorado Trump Delegates Scratched From Ballots at GOP Convention

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Sadly, it ain't gonna change without a full-on Revolution. Popcorn?

My first thought was, " We are to old to go running around in a no Sh*t war scenario"... Plus if you think about it... There is a revolution going on right now. It is a revolution of the mind and the belief in government having their populations best interest at heart instead of some NWO . The whole immigration thing in Europe and other places in the near future will have some serious blow back if my imaginary crystal ball is correct.... Otherwise carry on ! hahah

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: yuppa
Which pisses off alot of people i am quite sure. Isn tthere a poll saying something like 87 percent think its unfair?

I guess that 87% needs to get involved with local Republican politics then and change their state laws.

Indeed they do. At least they are now fully aware. Education is step one.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: imjack
a reply to: UKTruth

Texas is already in our corner. It's war indeed.

Did they buy it back from the californians since i been gone? lol!

I know where you are coming from, tho.

But it's a bitch what happened there.

What's the chances of it going to more states?

It's insane.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Which pisses off alot of people i am quite sure. Isn tthere a poll saying something like 87 percent think its unfair?

I guess that 87% needs to get involved with local Republican politics then and change their state laws.

Emergency election and a re do of th e voting sems do able.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Do you even believe that?

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Do you even believe that?

Yep designate a week and open libraries up for a electronic vote. Or use Phones to text the votes in for such a special election.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Mr. House acknowledged that there are a lot of deeply entrenched players within the party who think the system works well and believe that those who are the most politically engaged should determine who becomes the party’s presidential nominee.

www.nytimes.com...

Look, this guy is following orders. He owed some favors because of this....

www.washingtonpost.com... 72c-2b7d516e1e0e_story.html

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Not that it is logistically possible, that it would actually happen?

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   
and.....this rule was changed AFTER Trump decided to run.

8/6 was the first GOP debate....

on 8/25..this happened....

www.denverpost.com...

If you want to tell me still that the fix is not in you are a...well....I think you know. I have been watching and waiting to see if anyone actually noticed this. In the MSM they are saying this was set before his announcement.

The move makes Colorado the only state so far to forfeit a role in the early nomination process, according to political experts, but other caucus states are still considering how to adapt to the new rule.

"It takes Colorado completely off the map" in the primary season, said Ryan Call, a former state GOP chairman.

Republicans still will hold precinct caucus meetings in early 2016 to begin the process of selecting delegates for the national convention — but the 37 delegates are not pledged to any specific candidate.

Does that say....not pledged?
edit on 04pm30pmf0000002016-04-11T21:05:24-05:000924 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

a reply to: yuppa

Not that it is logistically possible, that it would actually happen?

if th e people demanded it unaimously then im sur e they would cave. bu t most likely not gonna happen.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Who cares if you democrat or republican - what this election year really shows is that YOU the voter have no influence on the end result.

On all sides you should question the entire system - how the two party system controls everything and how it keeps itself in the status quo.

We always talk about the "establishment" - it's all around us. Every part of the political system is within the "establishment" and YOU have no participation as long you are not part of it and most of us aren't because we have better things to do.

Why even bother and spent the billions of dollar in election campaigns when you could use this money to actually do some real things.

After CO, I truly gave up on the electoral process. There a couple states where voters have no influence - this is a game between parties and not the "american people".

Also stop using the acronym "the american people" - surely the american people have nothing to say anymore.

edit on 11-4-2016 by flyandi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   
The Presidential Election process is so deceptive and deceitful! I bet that if a Third-Party candidate won the Presidential election, Congress would dig up and evoke some bullchit clause to keep him or her from being certified and sworn in. Especially if that third-party winner is Donald Trump.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The Presidential Election process is so deceptive and deceitful! I bet that if a Third-Party candidate won the Presidential election, Congress would dig up and evoke some bullchit clause to keep him or her from being certified and sworn in. Especially if that third-party winner is Donald Trump.

Oh you know that this is already in the works. I have no doubt that they will either find or create a loophole clause way before November - you know just in case.

After all - the two party system - ehmmm one party system needs to survive ..

There is probably more democracy in Russia then here at this point.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

We really should be friends. If only there was some way for me to travel in my car over a body of water... Maybe some sort of boat that I could drive my obnoxious vehicle onto...

I really hate my options this election cycle. Hilary vs. Trump vs. Sanders vs. Cruz (or slightly less objectionable republican candidate that I don't like, installed by the GOP). I sh##t post for fun, but I'm probably writing someone in. Terrible. I'd almost rather have four more years of Obama. At least with Trump it would piss of the right people, but that's not really a prize to aim for.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   
If Trump is not the candidate then he should run under another party, they will get the 10% of votes necessary for federal funding next election. Could be the impetus of the breakdown of the current 2 party system.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

They want anyone but Trump. That includes Hillary. Cruz isn't electable. He's a shady cuck that actually implied on NATIONAL TV he would have sex with a rat, as long as it wasn't Trump. It's bizarre he still has any support. He actually hates gay people, wants to repeal legal marijuana use (COLORADO - SERIOUSLY) and quoted a movie to defend his wife's honor after signing off on a Super PAC attacking Trump's wife.

This should piss everyone off. I get pissed when Sanders gets crapped on. I've really soured on Sanders, but FFS the amount of corruption in both parties is staggering. Hate Trump? Fine. I don't like Sanders, but I would be protesting in AZ for him. There's an overlap between Sanders and Trump, we want to see the BS exposed and we want to kill it off. If it's Cruz vs. Sanders I'll vote for Sanders. I want to keep the establishment out.

This is an interesting time in American politics. Ron Paul was a cook, but I think he sparked this, so I have respect. It's Trump vs. Hillary vs. Sanders. No other Republican has a chance.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Hence, why I no longer vote. It just doesn't matter.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
The plan is for the RINO establishment to use Cruz as their stooge, in order to obstruct Trump so they can insert their Soros backed puppet Kasich. They have become so arrogant that they don't even hide their sleazy ways anymore. ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: flyandi
Who cares if you democrat or republican - what this election year really shows is that YOU the voter have no influence on the end result.

And you'll never have.

It doesnt matter what part of the world you live in, "democracy" is all about the strong and rich imposing their will on the plebs. Anyone that doesnt vote with them vote wrong and need to be corrected.
edit on 12-4-2016 by merka because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: merka

originally posted by: flyandi

And you'll never have.

It doesnt matter what part of the world you live in, "democracy" is all about the strong and rich imposing their will on the plebs. Anyone that doesnt vote with them vote wrong and need to be corrected.

We might just be about to witness this in the UK with the Brexit vote.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join