It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing in National Parks :: Is David Paulides involved in the Conspiracy/Cover-up?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

Whats an LE, I stopped reading at that point.

dunno why people dont write full words, they too expensive, hard or just can be bothered?

Do people who don't write full words always make a fatal mistake they thing everyone knows that they are takin about when in fact they turn them off like me. ....... and people are trying to get a message out ????????????????????????????????????

watch a vid someone was claiming to be super important. obviously did not beleive in their own claims co the drowned out what people said with BASH BASH BASH BASH BASH BASH and wobbly vision, wobbly vision, wobbly vision, wobbley vision

watched about 30 seconds of a 45 minute vid that was VERY IMPORTANT.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: mazzroth

Some of the kids are found within days and the autopsies would show signs of mistreatment and violence. Same for the guys found drowned, they don't seem to have injuries in places where you'd expect if sexual abuse was the focus.

On the other hand, I wondered about that hitman called the 'Iceman.' He kept bodies on ice and scattered them around to mislead the forensics.

a reply to: Azureblue

Law enforcement.
edit on 4.11.2016 by Kandinsky because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Just looked up the "Iceman" and I remember him now. Some of those cases mentioned before could be similar to his techniques of killing how ever I think the kind of person who would take a kid and then years later replace the body back were it went missing is sickening. The kind of monster who would do this you would think would have the full attention of the authorities but it seems they are either too dumb to effect a man hunt for a killer or complicit somehow.

I still am the opinion a more natural cause is at play here, infinite scenarios and unknown causes could explain away naturally most of these events.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Yeah, I favour the 'natural causes/misadventure' explanations for most of the ones I've heard and think there's a residue in there of murders.

There was a woman found in a water tank that was sealed closed and the guy found in a river with sky-high GHB levels. How either of these cases could be anything but murder baffles me.

Paulides has cast his net so far and so wide that he's got a little of everything in there. The fact that he's dedicated to 'mystery' means readers/listeners are led by the nose.

In case I sound too down on him, I really enjoy listening to his C2C interviews and haven't missed one in several years. I preferred the earlier books that implied bigfoot because they were more intriguing conversations. Now he's having to include everything to fill pages or move on to something new. We'll see.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue
a reply to: jtma508

dunno why people dont write full words, they too expensive, hard or just can be bothered?

Do people who don't write full words always make a fatal mistake they thing everyone knows that they are takin about when in fact they turn them off like me. ....... and people are trying to get a message out ????????????????????????????????????

watch a vid someone was claiming to be super important. obviously did not beleive in their own claims co the drowned out what people said with BASH BASH BASH BASH BASH BASH and wobbly vision, wobbly vision, wobbly vision, wobbley vision

watched about 30 seconds of a 45 minute vid that was VERY IMPORTANT.

I read ALL of your statement, and did understand it, but come on, you cant blame someone for something your clearly do yourself

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I don't know why the park services would be uncooperative in all this, no job pays enough to keep quiet about other human beings disappearing. At the very least, someone in the know could sit down and write an anonymous letter and tell what they are aware of.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   
By means of replying to the Paulides defenders/apologists let me reiterate and clarify a few of the points I made:

1) I am not accusing Mr. Paulides of anything. My line of thinking is straightforward. IF this is truly a phenomenon of sinister/ominous origin and NOT merely people wandering-off, getting lost, falling or falling prey to animals then it would be reasonable to want to get this information out in the widest possible manner in order to get a full-scale investigation launched. I've worked at a senior level in marketing/communications for over 35yrs. Peddling books is not even remotely an effective means of accomplishing that mission.

2) Suggesting that he has created 'public awareness' of this phenomenon is laughable. Yes, a small percentage of people who have heard his various radio interviews (largely to promote his books) or seen the YT (that stands for YouTube, BTW... that's short for 'by the way') have heard of this but that hardly constitutes 'public awareness'.

3) I have repeatedly acknowledged that he or anyone else doing similar work should absolutely get paid for their efforts. But there are FAR better economic models than selling books to accomplish this that DON'T limit the dissemination of the information to the wider public. Ask 'The Innocence Project', 'Sierra Club', 'Doctors Without Borders', etc. Ask yourself, why is the 'CanAm Missing Project' NOT a 501(c)(3)?? 501(c)(3) stands for... aww Google it.

4) Yes, people have gone missing from these areas forever. The fact that it was happening before DP (that stands for David Paulides) was born doesn't mean he couldn't be involved in the cover-up. I never suggested he STARTED it. I merely suggested that the manner in which he has chosen to create public awareness runs counter to creating public awareness. Why is that?

5) What do I want from this/DP? The same thing all of you want whenever someone posts a pic/vid (that stands for picture or video) of an anomalous or oddly behaving light in the sky suggesting it might be a UFO. Or a device that creates 'free energy'. I want the truth. IF there really is some entity harvesting people from wilderness areas I want to get to the truth of it for all our sakes. Wouldn't it be important to know if such a thing was occurring? Wouldn't it have serious implications for our common survival? I would also like that process to be transparent and open to some form of peer review.

So there. That's my thinking on this subject. Oh, and BTW, my use of LE (a commonly accepted abbreviation frequently used on ATS and elsewhere) was 18 words from the full term and the sentence structure clearly referred back to that term. IYCFOAYDBOATS

edit on 11-4-2016 by jtma508 because: typo (that stands for typographical error)

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

Yeah, I favour the 'natural causes/misadventure' explanations for most of the ones I've heard and think there's a residue in there of murders.

There was a woman found in a water tank that was sealed closed and the guy found in a river with sky-high GHB levels. How either of these cases could be anything but murder baffles me.

Paulides has cast his net so far and so wide that he's got a little of everything in there. The fact that he's dedicated to 'mystery' means readers/listeners are led by the nose.

Thank You!
Something not mentioned is Paulides is EX Leo. He had to resign IIRC over some misconduct with celebrities autographs.

Secondly I purchased the Eastern 411 book. Having a friend with law enforcement I let them borrow it. Shockingly I got a call and the case of one of the missing children was one they worked on. This person was livid.The child was murdered by another child in the family and the records sealed.

I was read the riot act that of course Paulides left this open ended because there was no way he'd have access to these records or any others like them ( sealed by a judge due to outcome) and was pandering to people who didn't know better. I was also informed due to his having to have left the force, Leo's still working would give a good case of side-eye in risking their jobs in assisting him. They felt this was extremely shoddy data processing on his part.

I agree with my friend that a injustice was done to this family due to Paulides passing off the childs death as a mystery, and oh my gosh this poor family should they realize their family member has been included.

I also know first hand that Paulides jumped on the "Melba train" and camped there until her study was panned and now couldn't be bothered. Classy.

Some very critical thinking skills should be employed in looking at all of the 411 cases. Lots of the missing people on his website end up being murdered and he palms them off as " Look at THIS" before investigations have been completed, I'm sure the families appreciate this? ( sarcasm)

Many places are also well known body dumps, fully known to law enforcement. To spin things with sensationalism is irresponsible. Just because the MSM doesn't advertise this, doesn't mean it isn't so, just that it's kept on the low down for obvious reasons.

It's LONG OVERDUE for ATSers to practice their debunking skills on this instead of giving Paulides a "pass".

I'd love for some current law enforcement ATS members to dig into this.
edit on 11-4-2016 by Caver78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I disagree. It seems to me,Extremely slanderous to try and implicate David Paulides in a phenom-termed a conspiracy by the OP-that has resulted in numerous deaths and disappearances over a timespan of decades.And has also ruined the lives of the numerous families and loved ones of the victims-the ones gone without a trace,never to found again-and the victims whose bodies have been found in highly strange and unusual states and circumstances.As well as being a totally preposterous accusation and theory.

Btw,i have listened to Paulides speak on this subject many many times-and he is CONSISTENT in saying this one SPECIFIC thing,amongst all his other consistencies-that he does NOT advocate being afraid to go into the wilderness and parks+forests-BUT that it is wise to be hypervigilant when you go-and to wear a transponder and carry a firearm.No one both carrying firearms and transponders have ever gone missing,is the reason for that,which would indicate that it helps for some reason,to keep people from falling victim to whatever is taking people.I repeat,he does Not advocate being afraid to enjoy nature and the wilderness-if you don't believe this,listen to a few of his talks.Not just one-a few. You will notice he repeats this advice in almost every talk.
edit on 11-4-2016 by Raxoxane because: grammar

edit on 11-4-2016 by Raxoxane because: spelling

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

Are you sure your cop buddy wasn't BSsing you?
LEOs cannot for one second be trusted.....they are expert liars......
Meanwhile how would Paulides know if records were sealed, exactly why?
Seems this would ignite his curiosity not dampen it.....and insure the book contained that incident....because it really was covered up....
The cases may not all be unsolvable....but many strange and unexplainable actions of SAR still need clarification in these cases....
The reticence of agencies to surrender records is a clue in itself to some kind of cover up....
There are some very suspicious cases that are definitely queer....in one way or another...
You detractors still haven't come up with anything more solid than Paulides has with his collections of missing....
It pays to keep an open mind, and refrain from speculations you cannot back up
Just like the author we are discussing does...

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: bandersnatch

Whoa... let me see if I understand you correctly. The poster's LE friend may be BSing him because he's LE and they are KNOWN to be liars. And Paulides is ex-LE but NOT a liar because???

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   

I was not BS'd.
I've held my tongue long enough about this and was told this in confidence. My friend was LIVID beyond belief and
just disgusted this occurred. All I can suggest is if you need proof, access the public records which will verify the case was sealed.

In fact I would suggest for some debunkers, lets see how many of these "missing" cases actually have been sealed. I'm betting it's more than you'll think.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508

Whoa... let me see if I understand you correctly. The poster's LE friend may be BSing him because he's LE and they are KNOWN to be liars. And Paulides is ex-LE but NOT a liar because???

shouldn't we apply the same standard to both paullides and the posters cop friend (whats good for the goose is good for the gander) and the poster who started this thread and caver78 as well.....we don't know you two, you could be anybody..you could work for the national parks for all we know.

so caver71, you tell us to look up the case and see that the records are sealed. gonna tell us which case it is so we can do that.

did you or your cop friend contact david in any way about this, you would want him to have the correct info, to correct the mistake..right?
edit on 11-4-2016 by research100 because: added a sentence

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: research100

I think you need to look up what a sealed case means.
Secondly It's not my job to do Paulides job. If he did any sort of digging he was aware this case WAS sealed by the court. Anything more on his part is speculation. Only parties involved in the court case would know more. .

I've thought long and hard about saying as much as I did. I have no idea what restrictions are violated by my friends confidence , if any but that's not a boat I'm going to rock on a public forum. You as well are a total stranger to me. I've pointed people in the correct direction, do your own digging or don't.

If you like Paulides and his work fine, good on ya. For those wanting to get to the truth and the nitty gritty taking things at face value would be a mistake.

BTW I'm not a Park Ranger, however if you'd done some basic background on WHAT a Park Ranger actually is, is they are the Parks Police Dept. Theres a very interesting book done by the Craighead brothers on Parks Policies and the publics general misconceptions, how and when the Parks missions went from trained biologists and nature focused education to
eliminating them in favor of Rangers as primarily law enforcement.

Before you do the whole internet commando act, I suggest you spend some time in self education.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Wow are you saying ALL LE are liars,every single one of them?

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

good post caver, and yes I could be anyone as well, I'll give you that,,,,we should have a healthy dose of skepticism....I am actually a skeptical person if you check some of my posts.... so I did a little research

a poster on this site misskat1, her grandson was missing and there was a big thread...he was in a cave and there was someone that looked just like her but was mechanical like.....anyway the story ended up in one of Davids book and she was a little angry because he got the basic facts right but he said her son had a dog with him (incorrect]

got me to thinking about a coast to coast on youtube I listened to last week.www.youtube.com... 46 minute mark. also looked up this article about it. this case www.dailymail.co.uk... -rules.html

lindsay gardner and her 13 month old daughter never make it home that night they crash into a fence air bags deployed ...the next morning a lady driving sees the wreck and calls cops this is about 8 am they don't find anything...11 am a fence guy came out and found them

the mom is naked on top of the baby in the car seat 200 yards away from the car....temp was in the 30's

now on the face of it is is strange, paul says why would she get out of the car in the cold, not call someone, or walk the other way to the road, and that there is no reason a person would take their clothes off in the cold.

number one he mentions later, she didn't have a phone, 2 pic of the car in the fence front end smashed...would the car even start..they were there many hours over night,,,it would have been freezing in the car 3. he is totally wrong that people do not take their clothes off in the cold it is called Paradoxically undressed, during hypothermia you feel like you are burning up and start stripping your clothes off.

which brings me to the next point... he assumes she walked 100 yards, he says nobody gets hypothermia walking 100 yards (ignoring that they were there ALL NIGHT).

next in the SAME interview first he says 200 yards and then he says it's 100 yards(the article says 200 yards)

he says the cop walked out to the car didn't see the bodies, he doesn't say how far past the car the cop went if at all...600 feet in a field is a good distance.

they did not know what the cause of death was... like this is strange (they never do at first when there is nothing obvious,) then it was changed after the autopsy to hypothermia

this story bothered me, I don't like they way he presented it, so I took the time to go back and look...I think there are some weird unexplainable stories, but based on this one he is reaching

edit on 11-4-2016 by research100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78

Before you do the whole internet commando act, I suggest you spend some time in self education.

You provide nothing other than your say so and then pretend to be better than the people that are questioning you while you are leading the keyboard warrior charge.

If this truly is public forum and you are worried about rocking the boat for your friend, you already have. You have directed us in a vague direction towards your "answer" and then insisted that we can find our way to the truth while saying that you don't want to get your friend in trouble.

If you have truly pointed us in the right direction (and you are right about that case), then why would it matter if you said the case?!?

DP leaves it open ended as he doesn't know the answers. If you read any of the books you would know this. He doesn't speculate. He gives the facts. If it is mysterious and fits his criteria, it makes the book. It's simple.

You make some bold accusations based on your speculation.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

That story is very strange.

The average temp for that day was 4 degrees. A high of 7 and a low of 2.
Link

That equals to 35.6 Fahrenheit for the low of 2.

Take this chart:

From here, and keep in mind that enclosed in the car, her body heat would have kept the car warm enough to not get hypothermia. Even outside, at 35.6 Fahrenheit, she shouldn't have gotten it within 200 yards of the car.

I may be wrong, but looking into it a bit further led me here.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: superman2012

it only takes a body temp dip of 2 degrees for hypothermia to set in

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

It seems to me,Extremely slanderous to try and implicate David Paulides
Then you should look up what the word actually means. Someone can be libeled on ATS, they cannot be slandered on ATS.

No one both carrying firearms and transponders have ever gone missing,is the reason for that,which would indicate that it helps for some reason,to keep people from falling victim to whatever is taking people.

You claim something is taking people.

Really? No one with a gun and a beacon (they are not actually transponders) has ever been lost? They all have been found? Interesting statistic.

Ok. I guess the implication would be that locator beacons keep whatever it is at bay? Sort of silly. Did you ever consider that those with locator beacons are found (and therefore do not remain lost) because they are carrying a beacon? Admittedly though, it doesn't always mean their life was saved.
www.wcvb.com...

Yes, beacons are a good idea. As are guns in bear country. Other recommended wilderness practices, like staying on the trail, are also good.

edit on 4/12/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join