It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 compelling signs of the End Times

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 11:18 PM
link   
This is a correction of the link I listed above

www.shalach.org...

By the way I was unable to edit the original message but you can comment now the information I have provided is or should be enough.

[edit on 6/2/2005 by drbryankkruta]

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Let me save you some time

Mar 13:28 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When her branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is near:
Mar 13:29 So ye in like manner, when ye shall see these things come to pass, know that it is nigh, even at the doors.
Mar 13:30 Verily I say unto you, that this generation shall not pass, till all these things be done.

Israel is the only country ever referred to or compared to, the fig tree
Jere 8:13
Hos 9:10
Joel 1 The roman punishment
Joel 2 The restoration

and finally in Mar

Israel became a nation in 1949 but only owned west Jerusalem
Israel captured East Jerusalem in the 1967 war. The clock starts
(independence was declared in 48 but the war went into 49)

A generation is difficult to nail but 40, 50, 60, 100, 120 are all numbers taken from the bible for this word.
50 has the best support, then 60, then 100, then 40 then 120.

Its interesting to note that from adam to abrahams birth (the beginning of Israel - before this there is no covenant) is 1949 years. 100 years after is when Issac was born, whos name was changed to Israel

Jesus Christ is the fulfillment of the covenant. From him, until the birth of Israel is 1949 years.
When the fig tree blooms, you know summer is near...and this generation will not pass before Christ returns

So, I cant tell you the day or the hour....but I ask you, which number best fits a 'generation' here. From Abraham to Jesus, using the generation tables in the NT, the time period averages 50 years per generation

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 01:33 AM
link   
So then it seems like we have until 2017 until the end of the world if it is in fact 50 years, and 2087 at the very latest according to your sources. Great, another 82 years of false end of the the world prophecies

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 03:48 PM
link   
or the 1949 date +60 or +100

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Like a thief in the night.

We will neither know the day or the timew, so be prepared now. There are a lot of parallels in the world today that match Revelation prophesy, but a lot hasn't happened yet. Personally, I don't think Christ would say we cannot know when it will happen if He also hid the date in a code in the Word; Jesus wasn't much of a liar.

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Same here. Bible codes are bunk.
Its just another sign of the false prophets .

Jesus did tell us that we would know when it was near. He didnt give us the signs and tell us we will have no idea.
He said when you see these signs, know that it is near, even at the door.

Israel becoming a country again is one of those signs
"This generation shall NOT pass" is pretty good clue as well.

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 11:02 AM
link   
i strongly feel we are in the end times now,
but of course, many have been saying this throughout history.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join