It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And No one loved Earth [PIC2016]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
"We have failed" The admiral Garahth of cosmic law department of physical nature stated with hissing sound, Garahth was licking slightly his mustache he like to call whiskers. His whiskers were thick and black, not well kept and it was obvious he was in a hurry and his whiskers had a life of their own pointing in every possible direction you could think of .

" We have failed badly, weep and cry my companions" he continued and hand out the data scrolls on the shiny blue table, decorated with latest star maps in 3D motion, stepped back and sat on his fat tail. His companions were silent, concerned and curious. What could possible go wrong, they were wondering. They bent over the scrolls , opened them and saw lifeless trees under the sky. In sync, they raised their brows and looked at Garahth with questions in their mind.

" I have taken the liberty of turning the reset key" Garahth continued "now there is no life there, no intelligent life i mean, we have to start over again" He yawned after " I am so tired of this.. is it 22nd try now?.. but we have our instructions we have to follow, until we will be successful or we could give up and let it go and parasites will take over it.. face the ugly truth of parasites being better than us, but they did well in Ughta system i have to admit ".

Companions browsed the picture next on the row.

" As you see in that picture.. they are already weaving their nets". Anxiety, stress and uneasiness among the companions were getting higher, Garahth saw that he needs to explain before it is too late and all hell breaks loose in the room.

" I am trying to be as short as possible and tell what caused my reaction to why i did it" he started. Companions raised their heads in sync and nod to Garahth."

"Everything looked well when we planted the seed, evolution were slow as it was supposed to be and exactly how we planned. Years and thousands went by but about 150 000 years ago first signs appeared which were worrying. It turned out that there were a virus which caused first signs of language ! Mutation in gene chromosome 7, the mutation we call FOXP2.

Yes FOXP2 is not a new one for us, incredible speed it spread and modified the brain tissue of the humans, it was something we have never seen before. Results were astonishing so we contacted the supervisors and they were curious but still wanted to see where it leads to. First we saw their survival skills getting better and co-operation too, they seemed to team up in a way which were unknown to us. Years and thousands went by, every now and then we made more tests but kept us behind the curtains and did not involve. Progress were fast but still in our control. Language definately looked like a good evolution at that point BUT...

We saw humans trying to understand their most imminent surroundings, they were afraid of common pheomenons and made all kind fantasy stories around them, stories which lead to religious behaviour. At some point we calculated there were over 5000 religions on the Earth. People started to fight each other more than ever in their history, about who is right and who is wrong. And they built.. Oh my whiskers !!! ( Garahth licked his whiskers with excitement)" they built huge temples around their beliefs to show each others that others were wrong . Some of the religions died and some were still alive but weak in the last decades."

" I know we should have used our key at that point, but we were curious to see further, what more we could learn about this FOXP2 mutation.

Now you are all wondering why these beliefs were fading. Humans were rapidly evolving and made new brave inventions at first couple a decade then yearly and soon DAILY basis ! This is what they like to call informational age. They used technology to contact each others in real time. Soon they created World Wide Web where they started to spend most of their time awake. They got addicted with being "online and available" and their brains were evolving and not to the best .. i must say ( Garahth took a sip of his mug and wiped his whiskers clean).

They got less caring about their offspring and more caring about themselves. The view of their surroundings rapidly shrinked to oneself. Toys which brought pleasure and activity to children were soon forgotten and devices they called tablets took their place."

"The selfishness and dopamine overload in their brains made people more bizarre and unpredictable behaviours occured. We have never seen any civilization more narcistic , machiavellistic until now. I´ll explain machiavellistic later if you like.

This was the point we decided to do something, we saw No one loved Earth anymore, No one had respect on this once beautiful planet anymore. They were more focused on two moons which each one of them owned in their most imminent surrounding."

"Language, the virus, we have to stop it when it shows its ugly face ..It just had to be done ! "

Companions nod in Sync.. And Garahth left the room with a big purr and great self love.

PURRRRRRRRR ......

edit on 10-4-2016 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Non writer.. possible typos etc... English not my language

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

What an interesting take on the photos!

You should have obtained 'writer' a long time ago IMO!

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Hey dollukka!

I really enjoyed that...such a different twist!

I've been reading your stuff here, and I never knew that English wasn't your main language.
You do indeed deserve 'writer' status.

S&F
jacy

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Thank you TNM and Jacy !

Yes its not my first but third language
I have a bit difficulties to describe in english which comes in native language asap.. but trying ( doing my best i guess

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

You're doing great, hun!

I would have thought you might be writing in character, but wasn't aware that you weren't English-speaking.
Three languages? That's very impressive!

jacy

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Wow nice writing. Loved the story.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

You have a great imagination to get that story from those photos! Completely different to what I was expecting and your last photo was the scariest..

S&F

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: beansidhe

LOL Thank you Beanie ! I know thats my "wicked" humour, i hope you can shake it off before bedtime

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I love science fiction and your take on the photos was totally fresh! Great job! (I love that they are cats... lol!)

S&F

- AB

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   

That is a big monster a**

Sincere regards, Mannegishi

new topics

top topics

join