It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama says Hillary Clinton’s emails never jeopardized America’s national security

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I think there's a fallacy in that stance, Gryph . . .

Not trusting government is a sensible stance in virtually all eras and particularly ours . . . regardless of the labels of who's 'club' is 'in power.'

However, the oligarchy 'clubs' behind the scenes are orders of magnitude WORSE in terms of corruption, ruthlessness, greed, tyrannical control, murder, arrogance, abuse of every kind; slavery, theft, propaganda, manipulations of every kind; shoving the world toward global dictatorship etc. etc. etc.

It seems to me that your focus would be better spent trying to do whatever may be possible to counter or side-step the utter evil behind the scenes.

Am not at all sure what that might look like to accomplish. I just think that jousting with the politicos or about the politicos is likely to turn out more futile than jousting with windmills.

Though, someone, imho needs to at least have the courage to stand up and shout about the horrors so brazenly displayed in the political arena, TOO.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: breakingbs

At this point, I think that the gritchy one is soooooooooooo consumed with feeding on, exalting in raw evil . . . I do not think the has the CAPACITY to do anything remotely close to the same galactic cluster as a 'good job.'

I cannot think of a single bit of evidence that she has done a GOOD job of anything--unless you're calling spewing and acting in more and more evil ways to be 'good.'

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

imho,

the only kind of 'humor,' that the ruthless ones are familiar with

is a kind of very sadistic sort of 'humor' at the devastating expense of the serfs and slaves.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
"At this point, I think that the gritchy one is soooooooooooo consumed with feeding on, exalting in raw evil . . . I do not think the has the CAPACITY to do anything remotely close to the same galactic cluster as a 'good job.'"

Lol.

"unless you're calling spewing and acting in more and more evil ways to be 'good.'"

Are we arguing philosophy, or talking about the things Clinton does that make her toast? Not a real question question because I'm bushed and i need to go.

I can't take the specific position on clinton that her actions make her a good person, and I don't see the reason. And that is the POINT I've already ****made****. Sorry, not me. Not into that tit for tat. If you wanted to see me do so, at some point I would beat you up out of desperation to get out of the insanity. We'll leave gryph to argue to that point. There are also Bernie supporters too, and I might be trying to get through to them as well.
edit on 13-4-2016 by breakingbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

By the way I hope you don't take the beat you up comment to mean I was upset. My sense of humor is..I dunno.

I pop in online every once in a while to say something important, sometimes to # around but as it is, I've been trying to pull back, especially where convos reach the level of suggestion or it feels too much like a person thinks I'm trying to do "online life." Too many other things to do.
edit on 13-4-2016 by breakingbs because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join