It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mark Levin Defends Ted Cruz: "Count Me As Never Trump"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Mark Levin, Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh and a few more idiots... they are all on the lying Cruz train, I was listening to Rush today and it's was lies every 2 minutes about Trump and his supporters,,, and this goes on 8 hours a day all day with these idiot paid off talk show hosts.

Total propaganda 24/7 on the air waves.

I've been wondering if anyone listens to that old time radio trash anymore?
edit on 14-4-2016 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: imitator
Mark Levin, Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh and a few more idiots... they are all on the lying Cruz train, I was listening to Rush today and it's was lies every 2 minutes :about Trump and his supporters,,, and this goes on 8 hours a day all day with these idiot paid off talk show hosts. Total propaganda 24/7 on the air waves. I've been wondering if anyone listens to that old time radio trash anymore?

Short wave? NO. You; however, demonstrate OR ARE (in being) the last bastion left (holding the front lines!) listening to old timey radio formats (why the idiots?) just because you can or are keeping track of the rascal dastardly conservatives; question for you: what is wrong with conserving the original values/morals of the Constitution/Bill of Rights?
edit on 15-4-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join