It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Underground Church Secret Society designed 11B-X-1371 Biological Terror Threat

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: SevenThunders

Quite right SevenThunders! And regarding the above post about 2.2 billion adherants: people that think Christianity is a "cool idea" are NOT Christians. Only those who are truly Born Again (with a new Spirit) are actual Christians. The actual number of Christians are well below 1 billion.

“Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it. Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it."
-Matthew 7:13-14 NKJV

“Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of Heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in Heaven. Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’
-Matthew 7:21-23 NKJV

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Assuming that everything the OP claims is true (which I'm not), what is the point of informing us of an imminent global biological attack and not offer any solutions or suggestions for how to deal with it? It's scaremongering and, frankly, in poor taste.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: whitewave
Assuming that everything the OP claims is true (which I'm not), what is the point of informing us of an imminent global biological attack and not offer any solutions or suggestions for how to deal with it? It's scaremongering and, frankly, in poor taste.

The solutions and detailed information were on 42doctors.strangled.net which has recently been hacked. All the information was lost as well as access to the youtube channel the seminars were hosted on. There is an effort in place to restore this data however it may take some time. You no longer have access to the data to confirm that it isn't "scaremongering" and absurd gibberish. A complete analysis of 11BX-1371 and 11BX-1643 is the literal key to understanding the threat is a clear and present danger as opposed to the fictional ARG or art workup that scam artists like Parker Wright would have you believe.

Since the United States Government took 11BX-1371 as a threat, I think you (and those like minded) should consider it as a threat too.

I will update with a new secured location of both the video analysis presentations and hard coded data as soon as it becomes available.

Regards~
edit on 13-5-2016 by ORDOSIUS because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
It has such a "NORTHWOODS" flavor to this story.
I have NEVER heard of it and I DO know many militia types...THEY hate racists too, so they would expose such a steaming pile rather quickly as it is a violation of church AND honor
Maybe the Process Church?
.en.wikipedia.org... This is the nastiest I know of...

A violation of church and honor...so is murdering billions of people mate.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

Americans aren't dark age Jesuits either.
Perhaps you should look under"oligarch"
"Why" what is done are cards we don't play ,we just go do it then catch s##t for it later.
THAT'S the idea.
edit on 13-5-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Can we use kali linux?

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ORDOSIUS

The solutions and detailed information were on 42doctors.strangled.net which has recently been hacked. All the information was lost as well as access to the youtube channel the seminars were hosted on. like Parker Wright would have you believe.

I will update with a new secured location of both the video analysis presentations and hard coded data as soon as it becomes available.

So the answer to my question was hacked and lost but you'll get back to us? Still waiting.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

So the answer to my question was hacked and lost but you'll get back to us? Still waiting.

The disclosure information has been recovered and can be found here: 4224doctors.blogspot.com...
(Your name is "Dan" if you don't intend on visiting Reddit.)

The seminars and answers to 11BX-1371, 11BX-1643, 11B3-1369 are here: www.youtube.com...

The account control to the Youtube channel was restored however the former site was unrecoverable. A helpful FAQ can be found at both the Youtube channel and on the information distribution website. The website and data became available again to the public 06/09/16. I hope this helps you as well as others.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

edit on 12-6-2016 by ORDOSIUS because:

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Hey orsidious! It's SolarDust from the old forum (the guy who was made staff) what happened to proboards?

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: SolarDust

reddit.com...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join