It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Underground Church Secret Society designed 11B-X-1371 Biological Terror Threat

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ORDOSIUS
Welcome to ATS and interesting video. My computer is slow so it took a while to watch it all.
First I'm hearing of UGC. I just have one question.....
Did ATS change the rule about needing 20 posts before starting a threat?

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Disinformation operations regarding authorship. AETBX is who you need to be looking at...

LMAO really? AETBX is a little kid from Spain who just happened to get in over his head, claiming authorship.

AETBX twitter

That is his Twitter, you can Google his YouTube if you want.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Oh, I understand "sworn to secrecy," but I also understand the type of undertaking you are saying this so-called conspiracy had pulled off.

I'm not sure you are familiar with what it takes to:

A.) Genetically engineer an organism of that kind of lethality and test it and keep that under the radar.

*not possible*

B.) Then create a failsafe antidote for said organism and test THAT and keep it under the radar.

I am saying that no matter what you want to believe, it's just not possible.

The only way you are going to create a plague that would be anywhere near the apocalyptic level required to satisfy this is have something highly contagious and airborne, truly airborne. That would require level 4 biocontainment, lots of testing specimens, live ones, and lots and lots of manpower and material along with field tests that you can utterly control as proof of concept.

These are all things that get noticed, especially when those test specimens turn up dead in large numbers from some unexplained contagion, or just disappear. You do have to account for all your test specimens for animal welfare purposes.

You have to achieve the same with the vaccine.

Any mistakes anywhere along the way would create armageddon before you were ready for it or give you away. This more or less demands that you have one entity controlling the entire game. This is government level, not a network of people spread out across dozens of organizations. It wouldn't be possible to hide what was going on in such a context.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

So your saying we have a Radical Christian version of HYDRA from the Marvel Comics/Movies?

Metaphorically, yes but in real-world terms and application. Research it and find the code behind my signature to be self-evident in more ways than one. I've given anyone who wants to fight them the tools to do it in this thread.

all of this seems to be yet more conspiracy theory delusion where we're expected to buy into "interpretations" and "codes" that only seem to exist in the mind of the theorist

I can't teach you decades worth of crypto-analysis, abnormal cult psychology, christian mysticism, symbolic cryptography, visual/audio cryptography, and an array of necessary skill sets just so you can see their message with clarity. They've already defeated you before you even started hunting them down. Powerful psychological cryptography at work and you (and those like you) will be victimized by it. They never intended for people like you to "JOIN US" as their message clearly states. For that reason, establishing public awareness of the enemy is more than difficult based on the design on their propaganda material itself and the disinformation to stifle understanding of it. Thus, our combined efforts to stop them amount to nothing and they win anyways.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

Disinformation operations regarding authorship. AETBX is who you need to be looking at...

LMAO really? AETBX is a little kid from Spain who just happened to get in over his head, claiming authorship.

AETBX twitter

That is his Twitter, you can Google his YouTube if you want.

I WISH THIS WAS TRUE.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   

AETBX claimed that he was given the video by a friend that found it outside of a park in Spain and that he did not create it. Apparently the AETBX video was an "art" video by someone going by the pseudonym of Parker Warner Wright.

Here is a link to an article and the first video that Parker Warner Wright called 11b-x-1371:

www.dailydot.com...

Here is the sequel that Parker Warner Wright called 11b-3-1369 and an article:

www.dailydot.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: LuFri

AETBX claimed that he was given the video by a friend that found it outside of a park in Spain and that he did not create it. Apparently the AETBX video was an "art" video by someone going by the pseudonym of Parker Warner Wright.

Here is a link to an article and the first video that Parker Warner Wright called 11b-x-1371:

www.dailydot.com...

Here is the sequel that Parker Warner Wright called 11b-3-1369 and an article:

www.dailydot.com...

I WISH THIS WAS TRUE.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
This is garbage and you know it. Some new account on ATS spouting nonsense about an "underground church" no one has ever heard of except for the owner of a youtube channel with two videos (both the same) all linking back to an art project that is definitely an art project and not some super secret cult capable of creating a virus let alone its vaccine.

Great youtube channel description. Although too much banjo for my liking, needs more cowbell.

What the # did you just #ing say about PSYOPS, you little banjo? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Erisian Liberation Front, and I’ve been involved in Operation Mind# raids on PINKOS, and I have over 9,000 confirmed OPLANS and I'm a captain in the Army of Dan. I am trained in quantum psychological warfare and I’m the top POPE in the entire Legion of Dynamic Discord. You are nothing to me but just another #ing banjo. I will wipe you out with precision the likes of which has never been planned before on this reality grid, mark my Fnords. You think you can get away with guerrilla cryptology, banjo? Think again, stupid banjo. As you read I am contacting my network of sub-genius spies, philosophers, theologians, magicians, scientists, artists, clowns, and similar maniacs who are intrigued with mysteries across the universe and your ciphers are being exposed right now so you better prepare for the storm, banjo. The storm that wipes out the (indecipherable).

Better effort than Bernard but only just...
edit on 10/4/2016 by constant_thought because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: constant_thought

It's in caps so it must be true.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Why do I get the impression that someone's just seen 12 Monkeys for the first time?

FYI: Not the movie to watch whilst under the effects of copious amounts of certain hallucinogenic fungi. Learned that by accident once.
edit on 4/10/2016 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   

This is garbage and you know it. Some new account on ATS spouting nonsense about an "underground church" no one has ever heard of except for the owner of a youtube channel with two videos (both the same) all linking back to an art project that is definitely an art project and not some super secret cult capable of creating a virus let alone its vaccine.

I'm never going to be envious of your IQ or your reading comprehension level.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There's so many demographics worth driving into extinction and every time I have to deal with this level of autism I hope for just a few minutes that their plans succeed. Now, I'm no depopulation expert like the enemy but dealing with paramount civilian down syndrome is an even worse nightmare in contrast to the future the enemy has in store for us. Its not that I don't have any appreciation for debate because I do, yet debating people who have no idea even where to start and haven't even logged 400hrs on the subjectivity in question is clearly a waste of my professional time.

Everything I've contributed here is for the people who have the ability to see through the madness because they're living personifications of the adage, "Survival of the brilliant."

bnVmbGFlcm5lZWJ0bnNhaHRpdHVibnVmbmVlYnN0aWRuYWxhZXJuZWVic3Rpb3N3b25zdXJpdml0bmFlaHRnbml0dGVnc2Vub29uZG5hcmV0bmVjZ25pdGl1cmNlcmVodG53b2R0dWhzeWVodGVzdW FjZWJlbWVraWxkYWVkeWRhZXJsYWVyYXVveWZvbGxheWxsYWNpc2Fib1M=

edit on 10-4-2016 by ORDOSIUS because: Word substitution: "professional" to "expert" - "fittest" to "brilliant"

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Um...Rather than semi-coherent ranting, perhaps you could offer up something more than a YouTube video to back up your rather audacious claims? Or at least an intelligible, mature response. People come to ATS with crazy stories all the time, most of which are garbage, and you're not looking very credible at the moment...

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Thats some scary crap right here. I hope it is not for real. Why would they need to bring about the end? Does that not kind of prove the point that there is no God like they wish? Seems contradicting..

LOL. Has anybody ever opened a tab, replied a lot later after only reading the first page, then read the second page after replying? Well i just did that. I see now the OP is off his rocker.

edit on 10-4-2016 by lightedhype because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

LOST? BWAAAAAHA,HA,HA, you haven't been outside of American bigger cities have you?

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 01:43 AM
link   

I'm sorry to break it to you but your ship won't sail, it's full of holes. We're not as gullible as you may think here on ATS.

Tell me, where exactly have you wasted these 400 hours of "research"? If it's on pwwright.com... then you have just done exactly what the artist intended for you to do - feed off of his art and think of it as something more profound than what it actually is. If it's not there then where are your sources? Where is this goldmine of 400 hours worth of materials to study? I wouldn't spend an hour on this subject as it is clearly pointless, so more fool you if this is what you constitute as "professional time".
edit on 11/4/2016 by constant_thought because: Word substitution: "research" to "time-wasting" - "professional time" to "a hard days work"

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 02:29 AM
link   

I'm sorry to break it to you but your ship won't sail, it's full of holes. We're not as gullible as you may think here on ATS.

This thread is designed for the robots to find. With that in mind you should be able to see ITT perhaps a little more clearly. To make that first line obvious and without question: by robots I mean the search engines, spiders, crawlers.. Wouldn't want you drawing any more autistic conclusions about this thread on the behalf of your impeccable mental fortitude. Falling for the propaganda of a pilfering con-artist (Parker Wright) is usually something we find the mentally handicapped doing these days. What I find the most shocking is that you overlook required information discovery time as I suggested, move to both attack and discredit me, then say you wouldn't spend an hour investigating it? That's something I would expect a true-grit American to say but not someone claiming the UK as their location... Nice straw man argument, too bad I just burnt it down.

My advice to you (genuine) and those who would be like minded, is to pay attention to the thread and the related information that's been presented here. It's all of a design that will answer your questions if you only take some time and think about it. Now, I know that you may be aware that not many people have the ability to think critically and that most people would rather have the answers handed to them than earn the solutions for themselves - in this case I don't suspect many will see past the distortion barriers of 11B-X-1371 but much rather become both psychological victims (taking the easy solutions rather than the real answers) of their propaganda material and later on, biological casualties for not paying attention to their warning bell...

Of course I hold you and anyone who would resolve this whole controversy as an ARG (Alternate Reality Game) or art to the utmost highest intellectual respect and hope with all hope that you don't buy any bio-hazard suits in your bright, shiny, and long winded futures. You know, Darwin really was right.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Your project is dead and didn't turn into the glorious rabbit hole that you thought everyone would be eager to jump down. You say my argument is a straw man fallacy, well rather a straw man than an outright ad hominem. Is that the extent of your debating skills? Just pure insult with still no research or evidence shown beyond a video and website? Ahh the wonders of the internet...

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Not even two minutes into the video you posted, I already know that this is just this: A trick, an attempt, to keep ultra-paranoid folks busiy by giving them something to do so they can feel as if they are helpfull while entertaining the illusion they actually discovered something real.

The whole presentation in the video is semi-professional and would get a bad grade in documentary-film class everywhere in any kind of respected art-school or movie-making-class.

IF I would run such a project, to destroy humanity by some kind of biological weapon, I certainly, most definitely would NOT recruite anybody by actually recruiting them. I would just use some paranoid folks by giving them something to work with, without them even knowing that I use them for that purpose.

Highly trained scientists usually know what they do, so most likely have not much interest in destroying humanity as a whole. Some might want to, but the most of them are not that deluded.

I'm not doubting that there are some freaking creepy fundamentalistic fear-mongers out there, who want to bring about something I consider as a perverts paradise, but this, what you present here, is just another trick to get ATS'er digging into deep sh!t for no good reason.

And even IF that would be true, so what? We can't stop them anyway, IF it would be true. So why even bother about it? It would be a waste of time, better spend in enjoying some nice spring days in the sunshine.

Tell you buddys to take another documentary-film making class for the sake of comming up with better lies.

I prefer to be lied to on a more intelligent and sophisticated level.

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Great. All we need is anther death cult with real intent to harm, everyone in the name of Go(o)d.

Is there a self stylized megalomaniac at the helm, do we know of him?

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: constant_thought
This operation doesn't end until the threat has been resolved. You're welcome for my commitment to stopping the enemy that would soon as see you asphyxiate. Back to your games now and the Illuminati, UFOS and 9/11 threads you usually raid on ATS. You've consistently failed to examine the evidence I've provided you with. Don't think for one minute I didn't see your use of the gamblers fallacy, slippery slope, false cause, bandwagon, appeal to authority, begging the question, ambiguity, the Texas sharpshooter, burden of proof, tu quoque, and of course your all-time favorite The Fallacy Fallacy, because I did. This is where I return to combat rather than play with words as you would have me do. The information you have requested has already been given to you, choosing to accept it is overwhelmingly difficult and I realize that. This isn't an information operation that I want to do, it's something that should be done based on the information we have. If we have to educate civilians on the enemy in order to get someone back inside for the sake of the antivirus and perhaps a few thousand are killed by the UGC on the simple grounds that they were bad spies and just one makes it out with the vaccine; phuck it I say do it. Stopping an extinction level event is more important than trolling boards on the internet but then again I'm willing to bet that you and those like you aren't exactly the "save the planet" types and for that I don't salute you.

I've addressed the major questions and concerns ITT and will henceforth disregard posters with non-existent reading comprehension levels for the sake of saving time because we're up against a clock and if you didn't catch that then ask yourself, "Where is my reading comprehension level?" As far as I'm concerned, my work here is done.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join