It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is a naturally occuring universe/life the biggest conspiracy ever?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Except neighbbour, the evidence has been supplied, by many of us. You have not discredited any of it. Thus you can't fulfill that last sentence

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

Let me see, I figure you can spell and type, I figure you are educated, I figure you have access to the net

Now how about you type in .. practical applications for creation science.. you may be surprised how easy it is to find an answer

Thanks for the tip.
And you were right, it was incredibly easy to find an answer.

There are no practical applications for creationism.

Thanks again.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
Hey Barcs, you should learn to study, there are a myriad of issues

Antibiotic resistance is hardly evolution, go read a few reports

It's not that difficult

Obviously a scientific genius such as yourself has already extensively reviewed the evidence, so please give me a few peer reviewed scientific research papers that demonstrate this, since it's obviously not difficult. Thanks.

Some one like you who clearly has no concept of any science at all is easily dismissed from these arguments, someone ignorant of science is easily ignored

Learn to study then enter the fray

I study more about evolution in a single hour than you have done in your entire life. But you must be looking in the mirror when you say this because it describes your position to a T. I read the evidence. I don't bother with creationist propaganda that has been debunked for more than a decade. Instead of telling people to just search google, try posting the research as we have all done for you. We know you won't, though, since your "research" doesn't exist.

edit on 4 26 16 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join