It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How To Watch Soccer For Free, Hillsborough, UK

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 03:14 AM
link   
The technique is shown in the video found here. www.liverpoolecho.co.uk...

A mad crush is created at the entrance to the stadium. A child is crushed almost to death. Police order the gates opened.

That's how you watch soccer for free.

This technique was used by supporters of many different teams. Leeds supporters were particularly keen. Liverpool supporters were known for travelling in larger numbers.

When the technique results in death and injury the blame game begins. Naturally we blame the police who should have saved us from ourselves.

To be more precise we can blame the failure to block the entrance to the tunnel and the overall behaviour of senior police.

The failure to react effectively and block off the access to the stand and specific pens was a contributory element, but the force of people pushing through was the one and only cause of death that day.
hat4uk.wordpress.com...

Here is some information on Assistant Chief Constable Walter Jackson.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

In case there should be any doubt about Jackson's part in the operation here we see he ticked 'On Duty'. hillsborough.independent.gov.uk...

If you're following the Hillsborough case in the spook controlled media you'll know David Duckenfield is the name we're asked to concentrate on. sports.yahoo.com...

Walter Jackson is alleged to have staged a mental breakdown in the control room, preventing use of the loudspeakers to give life-saving instructions to the crowd. There is no known video of this, it remains an allegation. Winton Cooper claimed Walter Jackson had a breakdown in the control room as the disaster unfolded. Unfortunately he can't talk about it as he was brutally murdered by his own son. www.crimemagazine.com...

Press officer Andy Hymas witnessed Jackson's breakdown. He won't talk. Allegedly he said, "Does this mean my name is going to be plastered all over the news?" Then closed the door and refused to open it again.

To get to the bottom of this we need the best quality footage.

. . . despite making a number of requests for the provenance, as we understand it at the moment no one has worked out the provenance of it and therefore nobody knows which version of the footage we are dealing with, or indeed Operation Resolve (the ongoing criminal investigation) are dealing with.”

Mr Weatherby added: “This was an issue that was brought to importance for our team when a family member brought in a DVD of footage that was already held by the family which was considerably superior in quality to the footage that had been served on us.

“By examining that, we believe that an error has been made in the identification of one of the deceased on the footage in the original investigation.

“So that brought into sharp relief the importance of finding the best possible footage in terms of quality that we can.”
www.liverpoolecho.co.uk...
The clearest footage gives the best chance of identifying provocateurs in the crowds.

The Hillsborough Disaster was an anti-constabulary black operation making use of behaviour different groups could be relied upon to provide. A few tweaks and the uncomfortable crush becomes fatal.

Why is Walter Jackson's part being played down?

Why is the mass charge on the turnstiles being played down?

Could it be Jackson was consciously managing a black operation?

Could it be provocateurs led the charge on the turnstiles?

Blame Patsy Duckenfield if you want. It's easy to follow the spook media line.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

People actually PAY to watch soccer?

Who knew?

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

That issue is discussed here in Cobaltic's thread.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kester

That issue is discussed here in Cobaltic's thread.

It is the only sport more boring to watch than golf.

I would rather watch an adult kickball championship than subject myself to a soccer match. I can't believe people pay to be bored out of their mind. I would rather sit quietly and contemplate my navel.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Interesting post with some good links but I'm not sure what your alluding to or what your point is.
Yes football fans do jib trains and do jump turnstiles, some fans more than others and yes Liverpool & Everton are known for it along with other teams such as Leeds, United and Millwall in fact probably every other club in the leagues on a smaller scale. However 99.9% of the time no one gets hurt.
As for Walter Jackson again I'm not sure what your point is? He ticked on duty? What's this supposed to mean?
Never heard of the alleged breakdown so is there any provenance for this?
But even if he did have a breakdown I'm not sure how it would have effected the out come?
As for Duckinfield if he gave the order to open the gate then I'm sure he's had lots of sleepless nights since. But again what's your point.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: redchad

I've covered it in many threads. This one for example. www.abovetopsecret.com...

We're not being told the truth. Jackson played a much bigger part than we're told. Duckenfield is the fall guy.

Jackson was being presented in the media as a football fan who happened to be an Assistant Chief Constable. But it transpires he was a central part of the proceedings. So why would they misrepresent it to us?

I don't believe it was accidental. The disaster was rehearsed at numerous previous games, squeezing the fans but not unleashing the final top-up. On the day an organised rush on the turnstiles gave reason to open the gates to avoid death outside. As we know failure to close the tunnel led to deaths inside. I believe there were provocateurs holding back the fans in side roads then rushing out almost simultaneously to overwhelm the turnstiles. A police horse was lifted off it's feet, such was the power of the rush.

Jackson allegedly kicked and screamed under a table in the control room at the exact time life-saving instructions should have been given to the crowd over the loudspeakers. There is no actual evidence for this, but the excuses we've been given don't make sense. If Duckenfield 'froze', someone else would have grabbed the mike and told the fans to move back. There must be a very strong reason for the failure to instruct the crowd. Jackson's apparent breakdown would account for it.

The Walter Jackson breakdown is discussed here starting at 2:50.

There is an attempt underway by the private bankers, their tame politicians, traitorous intelligence agencies and gutter press media, to turn us all against the traditional Office of Constable. They want us to destroy our own police so they can introduce their private police, serving only the rich and debased. Hillsborough was designed for that purpose. It will fail because they didn't understand what the internet was going to be.
edit on 10 4 2016 by Kester because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   

They say the spiritual togetherness is second to none. The singing has a lot to do with it. Standing up to sing releases the full potential.

. . . I recommend you never practice your singing sitting down.

It's much harder to have correct airflow singing this way. It's much better to sing standing up, with your shoulders relaxed.
www.become-a-singing-master.com...

All seater stadiums were a result of the Hillsborough disaster.

On the spiritual togetherness level the Hillsborough black op was all about telling the indigenous British to sit down and shut up.

See how the bereaved Hillsborough families, there loved ones murdered in a social control operation, have been used as emotional weapons against the vast majority of fans, who wish to return to standing and singing, part of the soccer experience before the Hillsborough black op.

The Hillsborough Family Support Group is firmly against safe standing.

We fought for all-seater stadiums, so they should stay.
www.mirror.co.uk...
edit on 10 4 2016 by Kester because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   

I guess you're going to say that the Heysel disaster was planned as well ? That too involved Liverpool

The match was the 1988–89 FA Cup semi-final, with Hillsborough, home ground of Sheffield Wednesday, selected as a neutral venue. In English football, fans are routinely segregated to avoid crowd trouble; at the time of the disaster fans had a reputation for hooliganism, which meant that terraces were additionally divided into pens, enclosed at the sides and front in fencing. The crush occurred in pens in the Leppings Lane stand, allocated to Liverpool fans. Entry was possible only via one of seven decrepit turnstiles,[3] a restriction that led to dangerous overcrowding outside the ground before kick-off. In an attempt to ease pressure outside the ground, Police Chief Superintendent David Duckenfield, the senior police officer responsible for the match, ordered an exit gate to be opened. The opened exit gate led to a tunnel marked "Standing", which led directly to the two already overcrowded enclosures. In previous years the tunnel had been closed off by police when the two central pens were full; however, on this occasion the tunnel was unmanned. The ensuing influx of supporters caused crushing, and some fans climbed over side fences or were lifted by fellow supporters onto the stand above to escape the crush. Moments after kick-off, a crush barrier broke, and fans began to fall on top of each other. The game was stopped after six minutes. To carry away the injured, supporters tore down advertising hoardings to use as stretchers and emergency services were called to provide assistance. Of the 96 people who died, only 14 had been admitted to a hospital. When the FA chairman visited the control box to find out what had happened, Duckenfield falsely claimed that the supporters had forced open a gate.

As an Everton fan and Liverpudlian, who had family there, I believe that was the true story and the police simply failed. Nobody is calling for the Police to be removed due to their incompetence from 20 years ago, they just want those responsible to be punished.

It's actually pretty disgusting you're trying to diminish what happened in order to claim there's some nefarious conspiracy

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Discotech

No and thanks.

How do you explain the anomalies?

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Why wasn't Heysel planned ?

What anomalies ? All I've ever seen is incompetence from the police AND a cover up to hide that incompetence.

And you're really quite ignorant

See how the bereaved Hillsborough families, there loved ones murdered in a social control operation, have been used as emotional weapons against the vast majority of fans, who wish to return to standing and singing, part of the soccer experience before the Hillsborough black op.

We are still allowed to stand and sing, always have been

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   

You are a truly vile person.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: blupblup

Thank you. That's the nicest thing anyone's ever said about me.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
your completley ofyour rocker if you think this was a organised conspiracey let me fill you in on a few things i was actualy at this game with my dad wen i was a young lad.in the 1980's football grounds were fenced in to stop the escalating violence between rival fans this was a fa cup game tickets outweighed the demands for game fans were penned in like sheep there was no rush at the enterance a fire broke out and fans were trapped inside the fault of the police was not acting quick enough to many fans in an enclosed space was the cause plane and simple a recipe for disaster thus the laws were changed to make grounds all seating instead of standing like packed sardines for 90min it was one of the most terifying experiences of my life ther was no controll its got nothng to do with geting in to watch footbal for free your title a joke and so are you for believing this

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
my team (leeds) played in a semi final at hillsborough before the so called tragedy.
the police didnt care and leeds fans piled in, common sense took over when it was overly full, unlike liverpool fans who continued going in.
the 'cover up' that police (shock) didnt care and let fans in was granted by thatcher who, had no care for the working mans sport, or working man.
to claim some black operation was carried out against liverpool fans is, their usual woe is me victim mentality they still possess.
what black op was carried out at heysel? oh you never mention that because blame was squarely laid at liverpool.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

The big shame was at the time the newspapers blamed those at the front who had been squashed and most died, they were the ones who had queued and shown tickets correctly. The organizing was a shambles and many changes were made after the fact
which is usually the case.. Those at the back who were the pushers and shovers-- They Know..

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Most americans only have a mild interest in football/soccer. I watch USWNT/MNT and it's ok. I watched Barcelona vs Athletic(spanish spelling?) Madrid and the talent difference is very noticeable. You can tell they were executing a very precise system on offense when they were setting up to score. Madrid's team could pass VERY well in tight spaces and were very physical.But they were clearly out matched. I was thinking Barcelona were missing goals on purpose as to not embarass the other team. They won 2-1.
One guy got red carded and thrown out of the game.

Barcelona looked like a all-star squad with Neymar and Messi. Pretty fun to watch though. Not American Football or NBA level fun but fun to watch.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Blimey lots of rhetoric but at the end of the day what's your point! What you saying.
Cmon get it off you chest because we're all scratching our heads

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: redchad

I've moved two to the top. I'd probably pick a different pair tomorrow, there's no great significance to the choice.

The rest are in chronological order, I think. Hope that helps.