It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women brutalized as part of local culture in Afghanistan

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: snowspirit

I don't like it either! I typed up a whole rant, but deleted it and put that mild post up instead.

Men, by nature and because of testosterone, are aggressive and like to maintain their position of superiority. However, women are stronger - not physically - but in all the ways that count.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

Thinking about it logically, if Eve was an afterthought, as the Bible account seems to imply, then God would've had to go back and make some 'adjustments' to Adam...

From conception, until about 6-7 weeks, all foetuses are female! Which goes to explain why men have nipples. *L*

Also, biologically, it is the female mitochondria that gives the 'spark of life' to both men and women.

It is the woman who carries and bears the child, whether it is male or female, so where do men get off with abusing and mistreating women?

I cannot get my head around people mistreating animals, much less people who mistreat women as though they were unfeeling animals.

At some stage, the Christian church (not sure which one or when, but it did happen) had a vote (by men) to decide if women were even human?? Women were adjudged human, by the narrowest of margins.
What the....???

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join