It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DO yuo want proof of alien?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 08:34 PM
link   
We'll It appears that I should perhaps end this thread and start another one about how to get the TRUTH with the masses( you all) or provide the real physical evidence.

If you want to write a letter, here is a link that can get you started.

www.disclosureproject.org...

[edit on 14-1-2005 by Truthforall]

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 11:03 PM
link   
ok BattleofBatoche you got me.

I tried to send a letter to President bush with the link given above ( sorry I thought these guys were the tops on full discloure from the gov.)and was redirected faster than I could click send. So I am goin going to kill some trees and mqke the post office with everyones help work on Martin Luther Kings day.

My main point with this thread is why are you here on this site if you do not want to TRY to know the TRUTH? To learn the Truth?
Give my frist ideal a try.

I am licking my stamp.

Other options will be another thread as I have stated.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 05:10 PM
link   
How would you go about contacting a congressman, and what exactly should be said? Just want some info so i can make the best of my time.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 10:23 PM
link   
To antigovFZ777 and all others:

First of all I am sorry about the link above. Maybe some of it with work or not.

DO what I di dand open your phone books and look up your congressman and send them a 37 cent letter typed or written.

I have simply stated the following " I want full disclouser about aliens visting this planet as to my constitutional rights in this Unted States of America."

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Hello Truth... just wanted to add to your thought.... A good effort anyway you look at this.. It was provided on behalf "UnknownOrigins"
NM Governor calls for Roswell Disclosure

I heard this on CNN earlier (Anderson Cooper 360 conspiracy week), it sounds to me like the governor of New Mexico is calling for a full disclosure for any materials pertaining to the Roswell incident.
quote:
CNN Transcript
In July 1947 an object crashed in the Roswell desert. The government said it was a weather balloon, but witnesses claim it was something extraterrestrial.
And according to a recent Zogby poll, 33 percent of Americans believe the witnesses and say that government officials covering up a spaceship crash and now a powerful politician has said all the facts should be known.

TUCHMAN: But with worldwide claims of UFOs numbers in the tens of thousands in recent decades, there are many who still have question, including New Mexico's Governor Bill Richardson who tells CNN he is seeking a full disclosure of any and all materials relating to the incident at Roswell, New Mexico.

So, if Richardson gets his way and there is a disclosure (which I highly doubt), will this finally end all the arguing about what really happened at Roswell or simply spark more debate at whether the government made up false information for the disclosure? In my opinion, they won't release the truth if any action is taken at all. Whatever might be released will most likely just cause more debate.

Note: I don't think that Richardson asking for this is a bad thing at all, in fact I fully support the idea of a disclosure (who doesn't?). It's just that, IMO, they'll just hand out false information.

Edit: quote isn't working

My take on it, He has balls to ask, but It will not change the ability for those that could help him change his mind in asking... from his position as a Governor!.... Got paycheck, got breath... O-yes, still the ability to keep quiet... easy choice...

Good Luck!!

I would be interested to hear if he has taken this to a different level.... Right now, I've heard nouthing more on this...
However, keep digging on this... who knows when someome will make a difference???????

[edit on 17-1-2005 by jessemole]

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Thanks jessemole for the info.

The DISCLOSURE PROJECT has not gotten anywhere that I could see.

Please note my post was just trying to get people envolved and for them to just not sit around for somelse to complain to the government or give their opinion.

If people are scared or do not want to take the time to write then they missed the point.

First of all I believe that the Government will not do anything! But who knows.

P.S. Maybe we should write Bill Richardson or every congressman.

I truly believe that when the rest of the world believes in alien is when "They" disclouse themselves in the public. All I have heard of on this site is when will the peolpe be ready for disclouser. Buy writting a letter to the government "They" will know that some of us is ready. ( If they can not read our mail then we have no aliens here on earth)

Just my thoughts

Alot of efforts elsewhere is being made for disclouser. Just thought people on this site amy want to contribute.

[edit on 18-1-2005 by Truthforall]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join