It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introducing myself as of now.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Hey humans of earth,

Call me Indiana. I'm a relaxed, generally well rounded guy, living in the deserts of the United States. I've never experienced alien phenomenon, but am perplexed by it and have formed my own theories.

In my daily life I'm seen as a normal and generally sociable young person, but inside of my head thoughts rush through my cranium of theories of ancient civilizations, how they obtained knowledge that our technology is only recently picking up on, and what it truly means to be a human being.

As I look to our population as a whole, I ponder on the place we are put in by the rulers. Why would we have access to every grain of information? Why would we know anything that does not benefit the masses, or benefit the leaders and their agenda? I believe there is a plethora of information that is being kept from us, that goes deeper than planes crashing into buildings, that it may go as deep as another sentient species having direct contact with our worlds leaders.

I find it more possible that these creatures could come from inside of the earth (hollow earth theory, agartha) rather than deep space, but there can be no limits to what is possible.

I can't help but be amazed at the possibility of a civilization beneath my feet, it makes me want to set up a settlement in the South Pole, go find that cave to agartha, and discover the truth behind the lies we've believed our whole lives (while avoiding being killed by governments, and our existence now labeled as an unexplained "disappearance")

I want to know what the ****ing truth is! After all, truth is stranger than fiction.. Whats really going on here?

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Welcome. I'm sure you'll find many like minded individuals here

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: IndianaJ

Hi Indiana!

Truth is stranger than fiction, you ain't kidding.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Welcome! I'm skeptical of alien visitation, but I do know there's some odd stuff going on.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Welcome Traveler.

Take this, it's good forever.

Hail Eris!

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

I want to know what the ****ing truth is!

Sorry. I couldn't help myself.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Ha! lol.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 03:18 AM
link   

The best evidence for parallel universes in my opinion is human paradigms. We all live in the same world but experience it totally differently. To me that means we're all parallels representing possibilities all being expressed at the same time.

Now imagine in an infinite universe that means all possibilities exist and are constantly creating the possibility of even more forever being create.

So what I think is that anything can and does exist and that we have the free will to choose what we want to experience together.

We could easily enter into a period of utopia of hell and it all comes down to choice.

new topics

top topics

join