It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to write a sentence...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Most people have problems writing a complete sentence...Here is a source that will explain in detail how to write.

When we are writing, we often get so wrapped up in our thought process, or are in such a hurry to write, that we throw all of our ideas onto the page in a sort of haphazard way. Sometimes this results in a thought that could add to the paper but is incomplete (sentence fragment), and other times we have thoughts that get bunched together in the mad dash to get the paper done on time (run-on sentence). With this guide, you will find some tips on how to identify these errors in your writing, as well as some easy ways to prevent or correct them.

Source

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I'm ok with my schizophrenic stream of consciousness thank you

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

Great resource, thanks for posting

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Awesome post Quant!! Thanks for sharing

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

Lol

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

I should have read the site before I posted my short story. Lol

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

nobody left an attaboy in my contest submission so i guess it must as bad as i describe it above...

Ill give myself an attaboy next week...

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

I enjoyed your story entry because...because...um...oh yaw...it was...a...well written...um...s...srory..lol

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Thank you!!! i knew it wasn't that bad, it had pictures and all, oh wait...

back to hatting you couse we are rivals...

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Lol it was well written! Nice pic.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

As a dyslexic person , I sometimes struggle to put my thoughts into words , Which can be very frustrating when you are trying to put a piece together .

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

I used to write like this, last week!

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Remember. Sentence frags. Can be awesome.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Moresby

I like the frag or the drag out sentence is where when I was 10 my teacher told me I could not write so I told her to take a bite so she called my mom and dad they smacked me silly and grounded me for 2 weeks and even took my toys and pens away I was so sad😪😪😪😪than they left me home alone when i was only 7 to go to the store so I started playing with matches lighting things on fire it was a good time I decided to take a bubble bath and I overflowed the tub my mom and dad never left me home alone again I forget to tell you about the food fight I had with the tv it was a big mess and my dad slapped me silly again so after that I took a nap and my mom washed out my mouth with soap I went to school the next day and I told my teacher what my parent did thanks to you teacher so she called social services and now I have no mom and dad now let me tell you what I saw my mom and dad doing last week in bed they were.......
edit on 4 9 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Write back to front , that really confuses people
, I used to do this as a kid of 6-7 years old with my left hand until they tied my hand behind me on the chair and made me write with my right .

IIt was only a few years ago that i found out this was illegal at the time in the UK , but the teachers were rather old biddies and did things the old fashioned way , even when i talk i get things back to front with the words [ see my sig ] and they put this down to what happened in school .

People are astonished that i can write with both hands and the writing looks just the same with either , yet i cannot spell for the life of me

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam
kcams tfiws doog a dna laredda dedeen I dad dna mom ym dlot rehcaet ym os gnorw sdrow leps dna sdoirep tuo htiw etorw I yaw eht saw loohcs ta dah I melborp ehT
time the all backwards Wrote I School At

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
It's a great story

top topics

join