It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

strange number "2" symbol found on overhead view of skiwnalker ranch, what is it?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I found this strange number 2 symbol just north of the guard quarters on skinwalker ranch. Is there a common explanation for it, or is it a mystery? Are there other numerals and symbols hidden among the cliffs at skinwalker ranch and what purpose might they serve? Or is it all a random coincidence of a rock formation that appears to have order?

Below is a link to the picture.

www.skinwalkerranch.org...

check it out for yourself: dire ct link to symbol on google maps
edit on 9-4-2016 by hiii_98 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Irony.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: hiii_98

It's a 12, actually. Look again!

And there is an impressionist drawing of a female figure. (marker right to her head, 40.259245, -109.888694)

edit on 9-4-2016 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Skin walker is an awesome story, I'd love to visit on night.....armed to the teeth!

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Lol I almost convinced myself I saw 812!

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Where's our Skinwalker Ranch expert

I know ATS has one.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Actually its a 22...Look again

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
12 is being attacked by an army of 1's.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

I know ATS has one.

It's the OP! I downloaded (bought and paid for) his book. Good read. I think it's Chris? I wonder if he's gone back?

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Almost all of the pictures of the ranch make me uneasy like something is there but not clearly visible, a lot of "faces". It reminded me of a thread from 2008.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Skinwalker Ranch sounds like an interesting but very creepy place, the closest I want to get to it is visiting by proxy through your threads.

Thank you!
edit on 4/9/2016 by LuFri because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: superman2012

I know ATS has one.

It's the OP! I downloaded (bought and paid for) his book. Good read. I think it's Chris? I wonder if he's gone back?

Oh 👍 Good to know. 😄 I try to promote him.

Didn't catch he was the OP. It's distracting here at the moment. 5 year old twins and an 8 year old boy trying to entertain them.
edit on 9-4-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Any reason to believe it's something other than pareidolia combined with a low res, over zoomed image?

What's your opinion on it?

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
ATS should ban words like "mysterious,strange,unknown" from this forum.

then by just reading the thread title without those words, then it will be clear how this site does not try to deny ignorance, in fact it encourages it. i.e. some of the mentalists in the 'prediction' and ufo boards.

now imagine this thread title "number 2 symbol found in overhead view..." ok,so what.... now read title again as "strange number 2 symbol found" oh.. if its a 'strange' and not like other number 2 symbols,
then here we go.... now its a thread which belongs to ats...

ATS: where they 'deny ignorance' as long as its not strange ignorance... strange or mysterious ignorance waltz right in.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Well, it's obviously related in some way to this:

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz I'm simply asking what it is, and to me this is a mystery at the moment especially given the enigmatic history of the ranch.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz
usually i might agree , but the op is well known and the location is well known.

if it was anyone else and somewhere else, i wouldnt care.
but i think this is worth a look.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Dear Lord, I just saw that you have more books now. I dropped my kobo in the sink too

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

I was just thinking about this place last week hiii_98 , and that it had gone quiet about it lately

ps its bigger bro number 3 is on the Moon

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Here is the definition of ignorance: a lack of knowledge, understanding, or education : the state of being ignorant.

Do you see anywhere that it says "hard, cold, facts" only?

This author of research on Skinwalker Ranch does not lack knowledge, understanding, or education on the subject.

It may not be your "cup of tea", but others find it extremely interesting.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Here is the definition of ignorance: a lack of knowledge, understanding, or education : the state of being ignorant.

Do you see anywhere that it says "hard, cold, facts" only?

This author of research on Skinwalker Ranch does not lack knowledge, understanding, or education on the subject.

It may not be your "cup of tea", but others find it extremely interesting.

i take your point. valid point.

theres other parts to the definition of ignorance : lack of knowledge, lack of education,unenlightenment, illiteracy;
lack of intelligence, stupidity,foolishness, idiocy.

my point is this,
its not just lack of knowledge. so with all the knowledge we have, education, technology available for research, previous examples of other inquisitive minds who looked for answers rather than guess and speculate and accept them as truths for discussion on spurious forums; i really think in 2016, we need to eliminate words like mysterious and strange if we hope for constructive insights.

now, how about. hey look at this rock formation which looks like a 2. doesn anyone think it might be the angle of view, shadows, or maybe a series of numbers were layed out and the 2 is the one remaining.

but it reads like this:
strange number 2... lets speculate and draw conclusions and blindly accept as truth.

to each their own.
it would be easier for me to convince people of 'strange and mysterious' things than it would to convince them what i told them was bull in the first place.
i have seen this happen. some idiot goes around saying he was taken by 'strange' things (aliens), then says he was lying, and the same whom easily believed him have a hard time disbelieving what person x claimed.

now, i prefer to pick and choose which definition of ignorance is applicable here. because were not in the 14th century where ' hear say' is considered truth, or dragon stories. i say its idiocy. because i can start my car using my smart phone, i cant throw words like strange around anymore because i KNOW there is a logical explanation.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join