It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bad Mouth My Apostle

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Matt. 12:36 - The meaning of ‘idle word’ is careless or useless sayings. Starting in Matt. 12:22, their was a Pharisee who was guilty of everything in the context of that story. Paul is who that Pharisee was and Paul was not only first in line, when it came to dispensing the grace of God, Paul was also foremost in crime when it came to murdering the saints of Israel’s earthly kingdom program. 

If Paul was at Pentecost, would Paul himself, if he took part in stoning Stephen for believing the message given at Pentecost, would he have been a blasphemer at Pentecost? In Paul’s pre-grace zealousness, he would have been a foremost rejecter of any notion whatsoever that Jesus was Israel’s messiah or that Jesus had been risen from among the dead. 

First in line, first in crime are apt descriptions for the Apostle of Grace. Paul was the chosen spokesman for God to relay the information for this entire dispensation of grace. God is not dealing with Israel nationally today, he is dealing with all alike in the Age of Grace. The apostle Paul dispensed a message that the 12 apostles had not dispensed, and that message was different, and that message was geared to the Gentiles. 

Paul is the chief pattern of God’s grace to all, he is the foremost example. We need to understand that even though Paul was saved, Paul still considered himself to be a sinner. Paul understood the word: Sin. And Paul understood that word meant to come short of the righteousness belonging to God himself. Paul is the foremost example of the impossibility, the total impossibility of gaining righteousness before God through the performance of the flesh. Those who are sealed in Christ, our careless or useless sayings and words are a Judgment Seat of Christ issue.

With my Apostle all of you will being standing before the Great White Throne Judgement in your own righteousness. This is the age of grace, all of you do not what to remain in Adam, Adam in rebellion. So here what all of you face thumping your nose at my Apostle, an angel grabbing you by the arm and throwing you into this.

The image of an unquenchable fire is simply designed to convey the thought of being completely burned up or consumed. It has nothing to do with the everlasting punishment of immortal souls. “The fire shall not be quenched,” keeping a fire live to burn corpses require considerable effort, corpses do not readily burn. Worms are mentioned because they hasten the decomposition of corpses deprived of burial. Both worms and fire speak of total and final destruction; both terms also make this a loathsome scene.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: newnature1
Paul is being bad-mouthed recently by someone who has acute anger issues and needs a personalised target in order to express them.
Reason is not going to work.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

Just one person?

LOL

The Problem with Paul

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: windword
I spoke with caution, but specified "recently", and we all know one person who fits that description.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Right, so how was Paul even an apostle? Man, never even met the man supposedly called Jesus, so how does his words count for anything?

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket
See Acts ch9 vv3-6

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Assuming Acts is definitive, isn't Acts mostly authored by Paul? That's like using a word in its own definition isn't it?

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

Right, so how was Paul even an apostle? Man, never even met the man supposedly called Jesus, so how does his words count for anything?

You don't have the book or the chapter and versus to get around this! Matt. 12:36 - The meaning of ‘idle word’ is careless or useless sayings. Starting in Matt. 12:22, their was a Pharisee who was guilty of everything in the context of that story. Paul is who that Pharisee was and Paul was not only first in line, when it came to dispensing the grace of God, Paul was also foremost in crime when it came to murdering the saints of Israel’s earthly kingdom program. 

If Paul was at Pentecost, would Paul himself, if he took part in stoning Stephen for believing the message given at Pentecost, would he have been a blasphemer at Pentecost? In Paul’s pre-grace zealousness, he would have been a foremost rejecter of any notion whatsoever that Jesus was Israel’s messiah or that Jesus had been risen from among the dead. 

First in line, first in crime are apt descriptions for the Apostle of Grace. Paul was the chosen spokesman for God to relay the information for this entire dispensation of grace. God is not dealing with Israel nationally today, he is dealing with all alike in the Age of Grace. The apostle Paul dispensed a message that the 12 apostles had not dispensed, and that message was different, and that message was geared to the Gentiles. 

Paul is the chief pattern of God’s grace to all, he is the foremost example. We need to understand that even though Paul was saved, Paul still considered himself to be a sinner. Paul understood the word: Sin. And Paul understood that word meant to come short of the righteousness belonging to God himself. Paul is the foremost example of the impossibility, the total impossibility of gaining righteousness before God through the performance of the flesh. Those who are sealed in Christ, our careless or useless sayings and words are a Judgment Seat of Christ issue.

You ARE standing in your own righteousness; Adam, Adam in rebellion. To bad for you for bad mouthing my Apostle, he only what to help you out.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Assuming Acts is definitive, isn't Acts mostly authored by Paul? That's like using a word in its own definition isn't it?

Israel as a nation was still the focus in Acts chapter 2, as they were given a taste of their promised earthly kingdom there with Yahweh’s empowerments for The Tribulation endurance and for the earthly kingdom entrance. Focus is still that land and the attempt to get Israel’s leadership to change their minds about the source of their righteousness and accept Jesus as indeed their Messiah. Peter promises Israel that if she will change her minds, Yahweh will send Messiah back and their promised Kingdom can get back underway, just as it was promised. Peter called it the times of refreshing speaking of a direct reference there to the millennial reign of Messiah on the earth. 

The beginning of Israel’s last days of her program, they were being equipped for the upcoming time of tribulation right on their horizon. They were more abundant than ever, God used the physical senses in every respect in connection with his sign nation at Israel’s high holy feast day called Pentecost. 

This was not a mystery, this was not a secret, it was exactly what the bible had foretold would take place when it came to the sign nation. 

God gave his sign nation things to see and to hear and to speak, the physical senses were used through God’s power from on high, that Israel might witness their deliverance; “before our eyes” and “in our sight” tell us how God’s power from on high worked as Israel was approaching the last days of her program, which was to culminate in an entrance to her promised earthly kingdom. 

The visual manifestations of God’s power from on high was directly involved in as the nation Israel was given every visual opportunity to change their thinking about the identity of their Messiah and their ability to perform up to the standard of God’s righteousness, when it came to the law contract.

When God would set his program with Israel in abeyance for the ushering in an unprophecied age with us Gentiles. From the time that God sent Moses to deliver them from their Egyptian captivity, Israel was give things to see, to witness for themselves in order to visually verify God’s presence and his purpose with them, yet, for all the visual evidences that God gave to Israel, Israel would not believe God.

Why stand there in your righteousness; Adam, Adam in rebellion. Paul will help you out.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   

I appreciate your good intentions, but he's your apostle not Gods, that is an unsubstantiated assumption.

You can't just cherry pick quotes from another source and decide those words are meant to validate a speculative assertion.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

I appreciate your good intentions, but he's your apostle not Gods, that is an unsubstantiated assumption.

You can't just cherry pick quotes from another source and decide those words are meant to validate a speculative assertion.

It's a fact jack, you are standing in your own righteousness right now, bad move in this age of grace. Paul can tell you about a gift. To bad for you, but what is cool for you, your sin debt will never beheld before you. Why you be standing there in your own righteousness silly rabbit?

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Have you read your own words? There is nothing substantive to support your claims, just interpretation.

I'm not trying to be an ass at all, I just keep looking for something viable

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Have you read your own words? There is nothing substantive to support your claims, just interpretation.

I'm not trying to be an ass at all, I just keep looking for something viable

My reasoning our sound. No chapter and versus for people standing in their own righteousness, because I know how their ministers of righteousness use those chapters and verses'. Their is a Kingdom program and their is a Age of Grace program. Get on board with Paul, he can tell you about a free gift that is being offered.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

I wish you well. I am glad you are comfortable in your beliefs. Best if luck.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Paul is not god, my gosh you folks are delusional. I will never get on board with a Paul...lol do you hear yourself?

Even the supposed Jesus only prayed to the father.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Paul is not god, my gosh you folks are delusional. I will never get on board with a Paul...lol do you hear yourself?

Even the supposed Jesus only prayed to the father.

Come eat at Paul's table. Stop eating at the cafeteria of Christianity! Each group placing on their plate the portion or portions of Scripture that appeal most to them. “We want this, but we will ignore that.” “We will take one of these, but we will leave the others off our plate.” But we can not pick and choose whatever doctrine suits our appetites, as though it is left up to us to serve ourselves. Paul has the good grub, come eat at Paul's place, you won't leave hungry.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

......he can tell you about a free gift that is being offered.

SO, don't delay, Act now! Supplies are limited and running low. Extra free gift to the first 10 callers!

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

I see you must be jesting. Paul is a turd, and a big steaming pile of turds at that lol, you have to be trolling, nobody is that franking crazy

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

......he can tell you about a free gift that is being offered.

SO, don't delay, Act now! Supplies are limited and running low. Extra free gift to the first 10 callers!

Many of the people preaching Paul’s words and proclaiming them to be true, are doing so without fully understanding what Paul says, they say the words much like they would say the words of the gospel - for Christ died for our sins - without really fully understanding or ever coming to comprehend what happened to the sin debt Christ died for. 

Paul’s message is unique and distinct from the message of Jesus Christ and the 12 apostles, there is difference in God’s earthly program and God’s heavenly program, what traditions of people must be left behind if we take the doctrine of Paul seriously? 

“That we might be made” is the subjunctive mood. It is not that everyone will be made, it is that those who believe might be made the very righteousness of God in Christ, which is what dwelling with God through eternity is all about. There is no more powerful message than that, God was using Christ’s death for the sins of the entire world as his criteria to no longer impute sins to the world.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

I see you must be jesting. Paul is a turd, and a big steaming pile of turds at that lol, you have to be trolling, nobody is that franking crazy

This is more franking crazy, so-called Christendom today fails to rightly divide the word of truth, because they have mixed God’s program with Israel and his program with the Body of Christ and mixed dispensations together; dispensations that do not mix together, and as a result, they think they have taken on Israel’s role from the point where Israel left off.

Come get warm with Paul, it smells better in his barn.
edit on 9-4-2016 by newnature1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join