It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RATS and Facebook shares

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I posted a RATS thread. It has been shared 199 times on Facebook.

First off, what does that mean?

Second, who can now see it?

Third, is it now on Google?

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: and14263

I just googled the title and it doesn't come up.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Thanks.

I find it odd a RATS thread can be on Facebook. I'm nearly pissed off but I don't fully understand the situation yet.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   

I think that it can be shared, but wouldn't show up unless you are a member and have access to RATS. (Notice I said "I think" lol)

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   

I would be too, it used to be that RATS was for super secret stuff that wasn't supposed to be shared publicly

Seems anyone has access to RATS these days

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I have always thought that RATS would work better if it where a invite only forum.

Just a place where the "core" members of ATS could post, you know the people who have been posting everyday for years.

Where we could chat about stuff that truly is RATS
edit on 9-4-2016 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I checked the last 3 threads on rats and all got 199 shares, maybe a bug, in any case it was good to know you

lookiing some more at random all got 199, bug or they are automatically send to the powers that be facebook groups
edit on 9-4-2016 by Indigent because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

I bet it's because the Facebook share doesn't work on there so shows as 199. Good job I didn't jump the gun and get fully annoyed.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   
RATS threads are (should be) private.

They don't show up in Google Searches, do not show up on FB feeds, unless somebody manually does that, which they would probably ask you about first I would imagine since only Admin or Owners would have access.

It probably defaults to 199 shares as a means to keep it from being shared, or something like that.

Not 100%, but that's my understanding.

~Tenth

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

Thank you for the clarification.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263

I am glad you asked that as it was puzzling me also, I was trying to figure out how it had 8 flags and 199 FB shares.

I remember how disapointed I was when I got access to rats and it was not full of amazing secrets.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

I am glad you asked that as it was puzzling me also, I was trying to figure out how it had 8 flags and 199 FB shares.

I remember how disapointed I was when I got access to rats and it was not full of amazing secrets.

that's only because your not awesome enough yet to get into Really, Really, Above Top Secret.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

that's only because your not awesome enough yet to get into Really, Really, Above Top Secret.

that is what I am hoping.

It is my dream that one day I will achieve a certain number of stars and Skeptic overlord will beam into my house and tell me that I am ready for the truth. Then we will beam to a top secret cloaked space ship in orbit around the moon and I will join an elite group of freedom fighters combating alien invaders with ancient technology we discovered on Mars.

This is not a joke, it really is my deepest desire.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Nutter.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   

I have been trying for years and you're telling me I am wasting my time?

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: torok67

They always say that. They just haven't found the RRATS section where Elvis and the Greys hang out yet.

top topics

join