It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mattress Dominoes , New World Record Set with 1,200 participants

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
The new World record was set by Aaron’s Inc., an appliance and electronics company and was part of their annual National Managers meeting , the Mega topple took 13 minutes and 38 seconds from start to finish , the following video is an edited highlight of their achievement , no Mattress Dominoes participants were hurt in the making of this video.

The mattresses used are now set be donated to charitable groups in the Washington, DC area including A Wider Circle, an organization focused on ending individual and family poverty, and to the Sasha Bruce and Wanda Alston youth homeless shelters.

Speaking after the attempt, Mr Robinson said: “Breaking a Guinness World Records title has been a great team building event for the associates we have attending our National Managers meeting,”

“The significance of this event is that through the generosity of our manufacturing plant, Woodhaven, and our ACORP stores, we are able to provide 1,200 beds to needy families in the D.C. area.
www.guinnessworldrecords.com...

Remember kids , don't try this at home.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Not one single mattress was injured during the making of this film. I don't know about the factory workers. And i swear some of them fell over on purpose…

just wondering if they left out the human element if they all still would have dominoes?

Edit:They could have made it more 'physics' appealing. About 10 seconds into here…

edit on 9-4-2016 by intrptr because: Edit:

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Holy crap we are the weirdest species on Earth and I love that about us! Mattress dominoes is about as crazy as bog snorkling and chasing cheeses down hills. Not as stupid as that game where men kick each other in the shins with clogs on, but easily as fun to watch.

I'd take part in mattress dominoes for the sheer crack of it.

ETA -

edit on 4.9.2016 by Kandinsky because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex
Well that looked like fun. They donated the mattresses, too, so that's a plus.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
lol OP

SERIOUSLY

new topics

top topics

join