It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Big Pharma Big Food-society is gonna get sicker

page: 1
<<   2 >>

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 12:09 PM
By 2020 the drug industry will be worth a trillion dollars and the psychiatric industry $200 billion and its going to get bigger and bigger as time goes on because there is no money in curing people is there,not only big pharma but big food is killing you also are these 2 in cahoots?

In 2013 there were 784,000 deaths from conventional medical mistakes in the US,about 106,000 of these deaths involved medication,between 2001 and 2014 there was a 2.8 fold increase in prescription drugs and a 3.4 fold increase in death by prescription opiods which 2 million Americans are on and 1000 a day visit emergency departments for overdoses.

We are getting all this advice on what to do yet cancer is expected to increase 70 per cent in the next 20 years and diabetes 165 per cent by 2050.Simply put the advice your getting is wrong deliberately wrong and medical science has known this since Otto Warburg discovered candida causes cancer back in 1931.Cancer can only grow in an acidic body and thats what all these pharmaeuticals to foods produce an acidic body.To be free of disease you need an alkaline body(there is much on this on the net read it before it is censored)

Sugar and artificial sweeteners are the main food causes of an acidic body

In Australia all grain is now gmo modified which affects the food chain for example grain fed beef,GMO foods seem to be linked to diabetes and celeriac disease(small bowel) and gluten issues which 18 million Americans have.GMO'S have also been linked to cell damage,brain kidney and liver damage and birth defects all of which big pharma also benefits.

As for psychiatry between 2009 and 2012 anti-depressant medication went up 16.1 per cent and anti-psychotics 22.7 per cent in children 35.5 per cent and 49.1 per cent respectively,these drugs lead to obesity,which leads to diabetes its a viscious circle.

Now schizophrenics and serious mental disorders may have a need for these drugs but they are only a small portion of the population,there are 28.6 MILLION Americans on mental health medication.

The American Psychiatric association outlines some 450 mental disorders,how many can they cure,none,none of them,grain and sugar may be involved with many of these so the cure might be in what you eat,not what drug you take.

Now with the Codex alimentarius they wish to legistlate big pharma and food as your only choice,learn before its too late,recommended reading.

1.Grain Brain,David Perimutter
2.Acid Alkaline diet for dummies

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 12:47 PM
The more canciferous trace amounts of toxins in our food, water and air, the slowly sicker over time we get in need of the live saving interventions and all the medicine to Keep us propped up in our ever sickening state.

Nobody dies anymore, they get made a little better so they can drain you of your resources a little bit at a time before you die.

Sounds like a win win for the big farm-pharma-meda industrial complex.
edit on 9-4-2016 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 01:00 PM
a reply to: intrptr

Your comment is true of non-terminal illnesses but in terminal cases we resort to voodoo science,for example if I as a doctor suggested a treatment for which there is only a 2.3 per cent survival rate 5 years on,you would probably want to see a witchdoctor for a second opinion.

That treatment is called chemotherapy.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 01:07 PM

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: intrptr

Your comment is true of non-terminal illnesses but in terminal cases we resort to voodoo science,for example if I as a doctor suggested a treatment for which there is only a 2.3 per cent survival rate 5 years on,you would probably want to see a witchdoctor for a second opinion.

That treatment is called chemotherapy.

Or radiology, as in 'radiation therapy'.

Killing you softly…

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 02:46 PM
It's worth noting that prior to the 1980s, depression and anxiety (by far the most diagnosed and treated "disorders") were rare compared to today's rates. While that might be due to over-diagnosis, there is little doubt that the degree of psychological and emotional stress one Now goes through in a single working day is tenfold that of former decades. Part of this is due to rapid implementation of technology (the computer can multi-task; why can't you?) and partly due to the ultra-competitive, no empathy corporate cultures of today. It may be completely normal to acquire depression and/or anxiety after a decade or so of this repetitive psychological stress. One psychologist remarked to me that corporations sometimes wind up selecting for sociopaths!! When one can neither fight (you'll get sued or worse) nor flee (there goes your job), the adrenals are turned on all the time, the stress is unrelenting, and eventually the brain hits a wall. Normally, your subconscious will work on a problem in the background, like a forgotten name or movie title. It does that with situations also, and when there's no solution, it can get stuck in a loop. There is no solution but to endure. Hence, the pharmacological solution for the individual, rather than a cultural solution for the workplace. When I got my first corporate job in 1979, they made you feel proud to work there, and coworkers had respect for each other. Today, that might be bad for business...a reply to: khnum

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 03:01 PM
Of course they are in cahoots, some within their own doors.

Take a look at Nestle... they sell candy bars full of sugar and ingredients like trisodium phosphate (a cleaning agent and degreaser) for pennies, you can buy them anywhere. Ingredients that when ingested, destroy the good bacteria in your gut that process the foods you ear.

So then you get sick... you get something known as food intolerances, allergies, maybe even end up with something like Small Intestine Bacterial Overgrowth. Let's say you need to be treated for that... Ah Ha! Guess who has a fix? Nestle of course!

Enter Nestle Health Sciences... and lo and behold, they have something called an Elemental Diet formula known as Vivonex, which costs $69.99 to buy a 6 pack at Walgreens. Insurance doesn't cover it unless it is given to you at a hospital. You have to take 3 a day when you're being treated for usually up to 3 weeks. That's $700 to take care of the mess in your gut caused by the same people who charged you $1.00 each time you poison yourself with their cheap ass products.

They are ALL like this. If you trace the shareholders of the major food companies, they also are primary shareholders in big pharma and medical. It's a conflict of interest, you should never be able to sit on both sides because they directly compete - anyone who cares about medicine and people's well being would never put things into food products that could harm someone... right? lol

Some people get sick because of the way their bodies are programmed, but most get sick because of what's in the food. If you put your maniacal hat on for a minute and try to think like those people, what better way to double-dip and make even MORE money than to make people pay for food and water, poison it with cheap ingredients, and then have them also pay for your medical products to help them, which just increases the need for more medical products... it's evil genius... if only they did the same things for more benevolent causes.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 03:11 PM
BTW, great points on over-prescription. I once worked for a major pharmaceutical company (aka, I flew a lab bench in R&D). When ciprofloxacin (aka Cipro) was first released, it had a Lot of potential to take care of what was then growing resistance to the streptomycin/tetracycline based antibiotics. It could have remained a potent weapon against these resistant bacteria for decades. BUT, the sales reps marketed it to the physicians as first line therapy (aka, "you're sure to knock it out the first time"). SO, it was over-prescribed to the point that it was the first drug the bugs saw. They might have been susceptible to older, more established drugs; but what they needed right then was a work-around mutation for Cipro, and eventually they got one (aka "life finds a way"). Today, bacterial resistance to Cipro is wide-spread.a reply to: khnum

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 03:12 PM
a reply to: AvroVulcan

I got to Acting Regional Manager level in GE Finance as I went up the ladder the worse the psychopaths and sociopaths I had to deal with got and the more decisions were made based on politics not merit and on the golf course.Work is a part of it with millions of Dilberts in their cubicles etching out a meaningless existence in an ever more competitive world- no doubt this can lead to stresses which cause you to pop pills and eat bad foods the whole paradigm is a viscious circle.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 03:15 PM
a reply to: SonOfTheLawOfOne

Water is a big one,most commercial water is acidic with fluoride,chlorine or whatever in it,luckily in Australia there is a brand of pure water which is alkaline with nothing in it-I add a few drops of magnesium

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 03:24 PM
Just had to reply, a great analysis. Nestle first entered pharma as an offshoot, they were primarily a food company. Swiss companies in general, as multinationals, tend to do as they please. After securing a firm foothold in food, Nestle is now trying to corner the market on water. Water will be worth it's weight in gold in 50 years or so... Solar desalination notwithstanding.
P.S. regarding the Swiss: ATF (Treasury) had an informant inside one of the Swiss banks that was going to divulge names and account numbers. Treasury wanted this for, of course, overdue taxe$. Treasury sent our guy over to meet with the informant and he was met on the tarmac by Swiss Intelligence, who told him if he de-planed, he would be arrested for espionage... had a a reply to: SonOfTheLawOfOne

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 03:34 PM
Hence the need for, shall we say, more concrete measures... And how do you apply civil disobedience when you know how long it takes to find a drug combination that actually works (and Ah Guaranntee, Ah've been through a few). It's too bad I can't stockpile the meds in case of long term emergencies, it makes a big hole in the bug-out bag. a reply to: khnum

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 03:40 PM
a reply to: AvroVulcan

I Only have water sterilization and anti-radiation tablets the rest I leave to hemp oil,flaxseed oil and other natural medications I consult naturopaths and homeopaths not pharmacists,the main guy I deal with used to be on radio,the medical fraternity bought the station to shut him up.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 03:41 PM
Yes...the repetitive banging of one's head against the same (or recently reorganized) wall. It's the same wall, of course, after the re-org, it's just a shuffle of the deck to disrupt human bonding against what is obviously incompetent or self-serving management. Oh, ouch, that's bringing it all back home..! And for our families, we do this for decades. Well, I used to know how to live cheap...a reply to: khnum

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 04:08 PM
a reply to: khnum

Yes, "THEY" are killing Us one food group at a time. Some may opine that it is part of the plan to take care of the overgrowing population. THEY also had help or are receiving help along the way and that blame I place on the soon-to-be-patients that don't take stock of their own health and instead of eating a proper diet and getting exercise, these folks would rather eat, drink what they want and handle their business w/a pill or tablet.

If We all 'play our cards right' what happens to Us? We grow to be "old" and this is TRUE for all beings, yet, nobody here (U.S.) cares about the elderly and they really don't give 2 squirts unless that elderly person is loaded $$$, but in lieu of $$ they have dementia or ???

Then We allow "THEM" to poison Us before the next generation is even borne. What are the numbers now for kids being born with disabilities? Autism is off the charts, why?

Because Mother Nature is pissed because Her inhabitants have poisoned Her!

I can type that BigPHarma™ has it cornered in the skin cancer arena. They $ell the sunscreen that is laden w/skin drying alcohol and then the "Cure" to fix it...

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 04:24 PM
a reply to: JimNasium

Modern farming methods cause soil depletion from 1975 to 1997 in vegetables calcium decreased 27 percent,iron 37 per cent,vitamin a 21 percent and vitamin c 30 percent this is on top of similar declines from the 1950's to 80's so not only is it not nutritious,our food is poisoned with pesticides and other chemicals which cause tumors in lab animals and its often frozen for months.I only shop at farmers markets I wont touch supermarket produce.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 04:35 PM
your numbers and rational are flaky.
check this.
people are living longer, the longer people live the more likely their body mutates.
we are getting better at finding cancer.
people are more aware of what to look for.
this explains drops, and rises.
we are getting fatter, obesity increases chances, but don't mention fat kids, fox news and the mail will riot.
HPV is on the rise, massively, thanks kids.
so what was a 1 in 3 chance to get cancer has been recalculated to 1 in 2.
as for your videos claim, well, busted, and even the nuttiest of quacks trying to link fungus to cancer, at best, theorise, while tumours actually grow
in alkaline, the tumour itself releasing acid as it spreads.
chemo ain't great but, its the best we have, gene therapy looks to be the way forward, but nutcase religious types object, slowing progress for all.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 04:46 PM
a reply to: stinkelbaum

My flaky numbers came from the world health organisation and centre for disease control.Thankyou enjoy your modern medicine and food
edit on 9-4-2016 by khnum because: boo boo

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 07:57 PM
a reply to: stinkelbaum

Chemo is NOT the ”best we have. ” Right away it appears you've never questioned what you're taught regarding Cancer.

Denying the chemotherapy that the doctors will surely push on the patient actually increases your chance of survival. With the exception of Hodgkin's disease, chemo has no place in treating cancer proactively.

As stated in this thread earlier, the alkaline body cannot support cancer. Not to mention its a far more inexpensive form of treatment with no harmful side effects ( as with many natural cures. )

I'm a practicioner of alternative medicine. However the amount of information available on treating cancer naturally is so immense these days, anyone can benefit from this info quite easily.

ETA: The sources that you've linked are all notorius for posting big pharma propaganda. The CDC is in bed with other government agencies such as the FDA, AMA, and ACS. And sites such as Cancerresearchuk effectively parrot the same skewed information.
edit on 9-4-2016 by AgarthaSeed because: About the links posted

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 08:13 PM

Well then it sounds to me like people need to focus more on stopping their sugar addictions, eating the right kinds of foods, and staying active. Exercise and proper nutrition will keep humans at their best. Instead of relying on these giant corporations for medications to deal with a host of problems that are probably caused from a terrible diet, we need to learn to shy away from drugs and welcome pure, whole foods.

Same goes with GMO, or whatever I read about the "lack of nutrients in vegetables today". We can't control what is or isn't in these sources of food unless we grow them ourselves. Just stick to eating the right types of foods and stay away from boxed junk. That in itself will help fight this battle.

If you think there are problems with the food sources then get out there and find better foods. If you think there are problems with medications and ailments then get off your butt and start moving. The body responds to being sick by fighting. So begin the fight yourself.

Do something about it. We have to fight back against these people who wish to control everything and the best way is to get healthy ourselves.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 08:36 PM

... Otto Warburg discovered candida causes cancer back in 1931.

Can you provide a source for this affirmation? I mean a SERIOUS historical source, not the usual crop of self declared journalist (blogger) or historian wannabe... Wikipedia link would be acceptable.
edit on 2016-4-9 by PeterMcFly because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>