It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I wonder, what kind of alien chair is this ?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: rukia
Huh, that's weird. It totally looks like a Victorian drawing room in the background. I don't know about the chair or creature (it looks like a bust to me) but it looks like a weirdly ornate room with a ton of seats and tables--and I can make out the window dressings as well. If this isn't photoshopped, this is really weird. Anyone take a look at the exif data?

Yeah it's weird, cos the house looks so European (or american?), and there's a different world outside the window. Also like Tigertatzen says, the environment in the "alien"'s world is different with the environment where the picture's taken.
edit on 9-4-2016 by aphon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: aphon

Im on a 50" monitor here, and I see what you are looking at. The key to this picture may be in what he is displaying front and center. It appears to be a mound of Snake fruit. The people are kind of weird and superstitious there. The size of it looks small, as does the alien. Here is my conclusion.... Its a small shrine built for snake worship, complete with a little chair. The alien reptilian..... Well reptile.... Ok he is a snake. It looks like a poisonous one as well

Here is your snake fruit.

edit on 9-4-2016 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
It actually looks like a small building or alter/barby. Use the link and magnifier.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 9-4-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Unable to upload pic at this time, but quick google search shows similar style of Sumatra Plantation housing. Here is one:
If you look closely, it has a Similiar style and oh my...check out that blue chair next to The house.

Trying to fix image link

edit on 4 9 2016 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

In Sumatran village ? they maybe superstitious but these "miniatures" are too highly artistic for them to make, have you seen Bataknese statue and doll they make?

Since your monitor's 50" can you see the world outside the windows ? some kind of garden or a lawn with bright sunlight.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Link's cut off, can you post again ? without html

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Fixed image link above. This is restoration project, but obviously the thatch roof is quite Similiar to the home in your picture and style of porch.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Yup, thats exactly what the villagers' house mostly looks like in every Sumatran plantation.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
Fixed image link above. This is restoration project, but obviously the thatch roof is quite Similiar to the home in your picture and style of porch.

Here are some more photos of jungle dwellings in Sumatra. Different sizes. Most have porches.

Scroll down on the page for the best pictures.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Moresby

I think that is a traditional Melayu house, true that Melayu houses are common in North Sumatra.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: aphon

originally posted by: CynConcepts
I'm sorry, but all I see in this pic is the porch setting. Multiple chairs, a BBQ, and honestly, zoom out a bit on that last pic and you can see the interior lights actual highlight a structural support to the roof. No aliens or monitors there in pic.

The grainy image (pixelation), shadows, lighting, and distance can confuse perspectives. All and all...it is just a regular photo.

It's not a porch, the dimension's too awkward, besides, in Sumateran Salak plantation there's no house such as that.. and if the window in the picture's zoomed, youll see another backyard with a tree that's not salak plant...

Ill scan the pic again tomorrow, hopefully you guys see what i see.

I still very clearly see a porch, not a room. The angle is weird, but you can see foliage above the roof and it looks like perhaps another structure beside it...as it would look if you stood on the opposite side of the street and photographed the line of houses at an angle. Like a residential street, from a past era.

The glow from the windows also fits with it being a porch rather than a room...if it were inside, the windows would be dark instead of lit up, wouldn't they? My friend suggested that the chair could be a barber chair too...the shape fits that pretty well.

I'm trying to see the "entity" that people keep mentioning, but so far can only see a vague outline that may or may not be a humanoid figure. Hopefully it'll become more clear once you can scan the image.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
There's something wrong with the photo...the house looks exactly like the trees......the left side of the pic is blown out/over exposed and there seems to be the same continuation of over exposure or over saturation, on the other part of the photo we think is an inter dimensional house.

It could be an old photo.... and sunlight, heat, or age would have lowered the quality.

The photo may have been developed under poor conditions too.

Why is this in the alien/ufo forum?
edit on 9-4-2016 by game over man because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

well, i think alien can come from other planet, and can come from different dimension in our planet, and the creature sitting there looks like an alien with a big head and european face.

Sure it also fits supernatural section, i dont mind if admin or moderator decides to move this thread to that particular section.
edit on 9-4-2016 by aphon because: correcting typos

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Why are you wondering only about the chair?

Why do you assume it's alien?

Why don't you wonder about the whole anomaly?

With respect, I find your approach suspicious.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: aphon
Another one : the creature*thank u tinypic*

I am assuming you are believing this to be the 'creature'? Please, stand back and look again. This time just at the highlight and not the shadows. The highlighted area extends and connects to the overhanging roof. Unless you believe that this creature has some strange antenna? No creature...just the play of the lighting and pixelation in pic.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: and14263

Because the rest look normal, i can identify the sofa.. the tree outside the window.. the creature itself (which obviously not a human).. the curtain... the wooden floor... the weird "chair" is the only thing i cant identify what it is.

Ive stopped wondering how on earth a european house with different environment outside its windows can be in a middle of tropical salak plantation in North Sumatra. Ive seen the pic over and over, and im convinced it's outside of this world.

The question that's still left is only that stupid "chair" *lol*

Btw, ive had this pic since probably more than 10 years ago. I brought it when i left home for university, i brought it back when i graduated, and i scanned it probably 1 or 2 years ago (cant remember when exactly).

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   

I dont know the english word, i call that a "kelambu", it's a fabric (the color seems blue) hung on the ceiling. There's siluet of eye, nose, and mouth on the part i zoomed in.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   

So you are completely closed off to any suggestion of exposure anomaly or pareidolia? You are certain there is an interdimensional house in this photo rather than something else?

It's completely up to you what you want to believe but I get the feeling you 'want' to believe therefore the truth will not come out.

I admit, it's a great and mysterious photo but if we do not approach it with open minds the truth will drift further and further away.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: and14263

The creature may be a pareidolia, but the house and the world outside its windows certainly arent.

Another possibility is, somebody put an image something from good housekeeping magazine for example, over the original photo. Cant see the reason why though. There's no commercial purpose when the driver gave it to my aunt. He even said he's glad my aunt has it cos he's scared of holding it.
edit on 9-4-2016 by aphon because: typo

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I just see a fuzzy grainy image of someone sitting in a chair, facing the camera with their legs stretched out in front of them and possibly crossed and feet supported by a low table or stool or box.

<< 1    3 >>

join