It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Living Life in Reverse...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
He lays in his fluffy bed. The diaper is full. Being his age he cannot speak. Being trapped in your mind at this age of life makes him want to be able to walk. Dreaming of past times he world walk and explore. The mountains of this world are amazing. Tall green and pale white trees. This earth is a amazing place.

Back in time he was thiking of his great life. He worked as a top notch boat maker. As he counted his days away and knowing he built 727 boats to last and give people a smile.

Going thru his life one more time he thought of all his wonderful friends. All friend to the end. When he was young the player of players came out into his life. Sand boxes and sheds full of toys. He was a boy.

Now it's late his diaper is full. In time a mommy made a changing diaper disappear. Now he was baby again and had a fresh start to life.
In his mind as a old man he thought of life and wondered why you are born they put a diaper on you related to before your body died your wearing a diaper...
edit on 4 9 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I think there's a much longer story potential here, and I love the over-arching concept.

I absolutely loathe myself when my mind, to the editor's vantage point goes, rather than just enjoying the story (i.e. It started off well, but the structure has serious issues toward the end).

Doesn't take from its potential though...S&F.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: lagnar

I fluffed up the end but just made a edit. You got my point. When we die a diaper is on and some humans revert back to a child while a child wants to grow up and be a man.

Lol my story was a mess. Thank you. I will learn and do better next time!

join