It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MIB....people or Aleins

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 08:26 AM
link   
MIB are aliens. They are our Creators (Gods) , who genetically manipulated anctient animals to create hard labour for their needs. After playing the gods for thousands of years, they left for some reason. Now they are back again, but their actions are limited due to the presence of other alien species.

Some years ago they were wearing scaffanders because the Sun hurt their skin and eyes, now they are wearing full suit and sunglasses to achieve the same. They can't be easily recognized, their choppy vioce however is a major clue.

M43

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Well actually.....I think MIBs are hybrids that are part alien part human, some are clones and that is why they often work in identical pairs. Some have more alien dna in them so they appear more alien. They act more alien and that is why some are reported to have different ranging mannerisms and have different features than other reported mibs. I think the gov't and aliens both use MIBs.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 01:50 AM
link   
are they aleins or people know im confused....u guys are 2 smart for me im just dumb and hate the government

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 12:21 PM
link   
How can you tell if one part alien and the other part human, wouldn't they be id from the rest of the population on this planet if running around among us? Cloak and dagger.

[edit on 16-1-2005 by ancientsailor]

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 11:52 PM
link   
perhaps the MIB are in fact aleins that just look like us maybe like i had said earlier came here to enforce every living being in the universe maybe they have comt to stop universal contact....or maybe its just some kind of thread made up by the U.S

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join