It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Rudi Giuliani is voting for Trump

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 08:25 PM

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
a reply to: Metallicus

I never said a single thing about a 'wealthy' person not being able to be concerned about the welfare of others... there you go putting words in my mouth again.

I simply insinuated that you would have to be extremely slow on the uptake to think that a 'billionaire' (billionaires being a few grades above "wealthy", btw) ruthless businessman has any interest in protecting the working class and keeping manufacturing jobs in the US.

Obviously, if he's ever elected as president, his own bank balance will always be his main concern... rather than what's best for the country.

Yeah that's why billionaires are crowding every presidential race, right?

Maybe he will give his salary to charity and not bank it or spend it.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 09:00 PM
a reply to: MrSpad

I think the thing that amazes me most about your posts is the sheer hubris of them. Your 'facts'.

If you were that good you'd be a rich man, either via Vegas or as a hired hand in D.C.. I don't doubt your knowledge, merely the conclusions. I'm sure you didn't predict this Trump phenomena and it's traction to this point any more than the usual pundits did. You-and others- point out the flat-line of the 35% support within the republican ranks.

As if they worked in stone beside the commandments...

The fact is no one knows where the supports of Cruz or Trump move
. No one knows how the head to head fares between the two nominees. Not me not you.

You don't even have enough...I don't know how to label even admit it.

A political evangelist....that'll work....

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 09:24 PM

originally posted by: nwtrucker
An interesting development. Hugely popular in the N.Y. region, and with myself, Rudi apparently has stated he's voting for Trump.

Add in that G.M., following in Ford's footsteps, has announced plans to build an assembly plant in China for a Cadillac line and we might see the U.A.W. endorsing Trump as well. LOL.

I'd say this swings the momentum back into Trump's campaign, if it receives the exposure that it merits from the MSM. .08.16

God Bless Rudy! President Trump will bring so many jobs back, and to America, we'll need to forget about exporting immigrants and focus on making them legal. The immigration screening departments will need to beef-up too.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 10:14 PM
a reply to: carewemust

A nice tariff on nations with sub-standard wages...or deliberate de-valuation of their currency. Reverse the 30% tax on profits earned outside the U.S. returning to the U.S. and tax the corporations if they DON'T bring the money back and we'll need every damn Illegal out there for the boom in our industries....

top topics
<< 1  2   >>