It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Uses Noise Machine to Keep Journalists From Hearing Speech:

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Clinton Uses Noise Machine to Keep
Journalists From Hearing Speech.

When Hillary Clinton spoke at a fundraiser in Denver Thursday, she apparently went to the unusual step of employing a static noise machine to prevent journalists outside from being able to hear her. Stan Bush, a reporter for local CBS affiliate KCNC, first drew attention to Clinton’s use of the machine on Twitter. Guess @HillaryClinton campaign dsn’t want reporters to hear fundraiser speech. Turned on a static noise machine pointed at us when she spoke — Stan Bush (@StanBushTV) April 8, 2016 Later Bush tweeted out a video of the machine at work, which was set up just before Clinton was slated to speak. .@cascamike listen here for sound of what was turned on after the bands and just before the speeches. pic.twitter.com/GhSE15NDeN — Stan Bush (@StanBushTV) April 8, 2016 … and then for comparison, a video of what it sounded like with the machine turned off after Clinton’s speech ended.
www.mediaite.com...

The Clintons are just too dirty for me to cast a vote for after the NY Daily News attempt a Yellow journalism Iam even more convinced more than ever that she is the wrong gal for the job, sorry I just can't.. if the Reps took and crash and burn everything like I think their crazy overreaching azzes will, then maybe just maybe ,we can have a restart.
edit on 9-4-2016 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   
That's a dirty tactic. Not surprising though.

I really hope that one day Americans will wake up and realize that Democrats and the GOP have the same puppet masters. We all need to start focusing on the Libertarians. Just my opinion.

ETA : I am absolutely baffled to why people support her at all.
edit on 9-4-2016 by Razmijix because: Added more.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Razmijix
That's a dirty tactic. Not surprising though.

I really hope that one day Americans will wake up and realize that Democrats and the GOP have the same puppet masters. We all need to start focusing on the Libertarians. Just my opinion.

Fer truth, however I do believe in some form of elect Gov't as referee and to set some boundaries plus prepare for the national defense not national offense .. pick up garbage policing and put out fires.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Agreed. We must have some form of government. However, we need to find a way where the government works for the people again and not for politician's selfish interests.

Hillary Clinton is a perfect example of the types of people American voters need to start ignoring and vote them out of their office.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Although I doubt the veracity of this story. Even if true, it's NOT a dirty trick. Dirty tricks are things done to opponents.

This is how Wikipedia defines them:

Dirty tricks are unethical, duplicitous, slanderous or illegal tactics employed to destroy or diminish the effectiveness of political or business opponents.

This has nothing to do with an opponent. And it's no more of a dirty trick than closing a door or window would be.

Private fundraising events are allowed to be private. The press has no right of access.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Moresby

You are correct but don't you agree that she is dirty? I suppose most politicians are dirty.

The press is on her heels with her fundraisers because of the whole fossil fuel thing a few weeks ago.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Moresby
Although I doubt the veracity of this story. Even if true, it's NOT a dirty trick. Dirty tricks are things done to opponents.

Unless she views the journalists as opponents. As in, their reporting what she said could hurt her campaign if voters found out.
edit on 9-4-2016 by AntiDoppleganger because: grammer

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Look I'm from the UK but when I read things like this I think "what a pile of cr.p". Your anti Clinton bias prevents you from asking the bleedin obvious. Number 1 that came into my head :

1 Why aren't there any journalists INSIDE the building.
Then:
2. (if 1 are vetted) Why aren't there any undercover journalists INSIDE the building.

That's just the DUH bleedin obvious never mind the ridiculous logistical problem of "soundproofing" a whole frigging building!!!!!

Paranoid delusions about Clinton come to mind.
edit on 9/4/2016 by yorkshirelad because: spelling

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: AntiDoppleganger

Unless she views the journalists as opponents. As in, their reporting what she said could hurt her campaign if voters found out.

They aren't. And, still, how is this something she's doing to them? Closing a door or window isn't something you do to someone.

Enforcing privacy is not something you're doing to someone else. If you walked behind me at a Starbucks, and I closed my laptop so you couldn't see the screen, I would have done nothing to you.
edit on 9-4-2016 by Moresby because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   
JEEZ! I guess she had something to hide. Maybe how the Clinton Foundation obtains funds laundered in bogus Canadian charities donated by the Kremlin and other foreign governments... donates millions to dirty Debbie Wasserman Schultz and the DNC to be doled out to the campaigns of the "Superdelegates"?

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

I read the title of your thread and the first thing that came to my mind was. . . . .

It's not called a noise machine, it is called her mouth.

But maybe it is okay to call her mouth a noise machine.

Who am I to judge?

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   
The mere fact that she must cover up her speech from the publics ear , indicates skullduggery of some sort to me.....
But I wouldn't pour water in her ear if her brain was on fire anyways....
The Bushes and Clintons are crime families with more in common than the public knows....

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Razmijix

i think the puppet masters are many and varied....the rnc and dems all have strings though i agree there.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

This is how Wikipedia defines them:

Dirty tricks are unethical, duplicitous, slanderous or illegal tactics employed to destroy or diminish the effectiveness of political or business opponents.

This has nothing to do with an opponent. And it's no more of a dirty trick than closing a door or window would be.

Private fundraising events are allowed to be private. The press has no right of access.

It's ok dont get all cut up protecting her, we will get the script of her speech after it is leaked from her unsecure server, or leaked to some redundant third world newspaper organisation.
do you guys chase the frisbee when she throws it too?

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: CaDreamer

I agree with you,there are many puppet masters no doubt. But I think they play both sides.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Posted yesterday
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Posted yesterday
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

top topics

join