It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kid Rock Axed From Bush Inaugural

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 11:39 PM
link   
In a move reminiscent of the Kennedy/Sinatra snub ardent Bush supporter and sometime bather Kid Rock has been scratched from a youth inaugural ball according to the World Net Daily

"
"He's not performing," a spokesman for the Presidential Inauguration Committee confirmed for WND. "

At least Clinton had the decency to do the obligatory photo ops with the cheesy 70's bands who shilled for him. It amazes me that Bush can continually turn his back on the mullet set yet they continue to support him.

Word that the rapper will not join JoJo and Hilary Duff as performers at the Jan. 18 concert, which will be hosted by Bush twins Barbara and Jenna, comes after WorldNetDaily and other outlets publicized the fact that the committee was talking about featuring Kid Rock, which caused several pro-family organizations to ask their supporters to protest his appearance

Given the preceeding details of the show I am sure Mr. Rock (Ritchie)'s manager is a very happy man.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Oh NOOOOOO! I voted for Bush for nothing. Kid Rock was the ONLY reason I voted for Bush. I was always under the impression that Kid Rock was going to perform at the youth inaugaral if Bush was re-elected. This sounds like a bait and switch to me......how many others have been likewise duped. Damn. Now THIS IS voter fraud.

new topics

join