It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Life, The Death, The Predestination, And The Resurrection Of The Universe.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   
This is my own personal Philosophy on the nature of the universe. From its creation to its end, from our lives and deaths and the illusion of seperation between Time. This is what i really believe what it means to be made in the image and likeness of God.

In the beginning there was nothing, out of this nothing came everything. Nothing isnt anything, but it is something. Im going to use the word Void to describe nothing. Before you were born you had no five senses, and you were one with the void. From nothing, you become an observer, which, is interconnected with reality, and your very act of observation affects the outcome of quantum events and experiments like the double-slit experiment. This is the Answer to the question of what came first the chicken or the egg, or in other words, which came first the observer or the observed? the answer is both, and i will explain why. We are of the elements of the universe.

The Sacred Geometry of Creation

The Death is the detachment of the five senses and returning to the void. Just as everything came from nothing, so to does everything return to nothing. Becoming one with the void is like being asleep without having a dream. Death is being in the same state as before you were born.
Being created from the void, and returning to the void is known as life and death. Returning FROM the void to becoming an observer again is known as being reborn or reincarnated or resurrected. I believe in reincarnation, but not until the universe has ended, as i will explain.

The Predestination is that life and death are predetermined. The illusion of time is that the past, present, and future is an illusion and that the past and the future exist, as if recorded. Everything is Energy from the creation of the universe predetermined until the end of time. Everything is from the void and came from nothing.

When the universe ends, the same universe is created again. History repeats itself literally, When the universe ceases to exist and returns to the void it is recreated from nothing all over again. Ancient Egyptian mystery school knowledge is that God and the Void are One.
I believe everything is of god, or one with god. And that you shouldn't fear death and returning to the void because even while you were alive you are one with the void.
Being made in the image and likeness of god means that everyone and everything in the universe is in the golden ratio or divine proportion.
As well as the As Above So Below.

edit on 9-4-2016 by Belcastro because: spell checks

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Thats why i believe people have De 'Javu (?)

because the universe has happened before

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Belcastro
This is my own personal Philosophy on the nature of the universe. From its creation to its end

Philosophy is predominately "original critical thought", informed by cutting edge science and all means of Knowing!
Scientifically and philosophically, 'creation' is impossible!
Just as there is no 'beginning' or 'end' of the One Universe!
So, already, your premises portend error.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Belcastro

Nice to see some original thought on ATS for a change. I am willing to take on board any weird concept and examine for myself before accepting or rejecting.

You did not elaborate on the Déjà vu. Are you saying that the Universe recreates itself exactly as it was; every event unfolding as previously in the consciousness of each soul ?

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I wouldn't think that predestination is something entirely set in stone due to the fact of to many variables, randomness, or just Chaos Theory. If the universe is a stage, that been playing re-runs for the past couple infinities, then would small life forms like us play out the grand scheme exactly like we did the last. Would Hitler still not get accepted into art school in the next cycle, and play out the events of WW2 again just as he did before. Would our solar system, Sol, still look the same, the next time another solar system that looks like even has a chance to bear some resemblance?

I'm going to be stealing this from Dr. Manhattan from the Watchmen novel, and go with the idea that past, present and future are simultaneous interwined, but how'd that work, well only, God knows, right?

Also, why play God, when it be more fun to play the Devil.
edit on 9-4-2016 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

“Nothing” or “no thing” to me means no entity. No intelligent unit.

Ultimately there’s no such thing as “nothing”

For instance, the elements that make up a car, steel, aluminum, gas, etc are all combined to make a thing called a car.

When the car “dies” it no longer functions as a car and all the elements return to being no thing (car)

But they are inclusive of somthing

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Predestination, to me, is about the reality that intelligent causality is operating at all times.

Chaos doesn’t exist because it’s just another word for ignorance.

Just because one does not know the future doesn’t mean it isn’t preordained by causality

It means one is ignorant of the casual determinants of the phenomenon.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
A human being is a thing, unit of intelligence, that veils within it something called soul or God

When we die without finding that soul we recycle back to creation so we have another opportunity to find the soul and reignite (resurrect in spiritual parlance) its operational reality as God.

...Humans are ultimately holograms of God

...As Above so Below is the reality that the lower worlds always reflect what's going on in the higher realms

Good op

Thanks for helping me think

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Aite, what bout when Good people die, and bad people keep on living?

What sort of intention of design would that be I wonder? In the grand schematics of your almight masterful Gods plans?

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

That’s a good question.
According to some religions ultimately evil doers get a huge knuckle sandwich in the “Hereafter”

The “hereafter” is when God finishes playing this game or dissolves this matrix

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Then why does the game keep on playing after game over?

Me personally, I don't want to think about the grim reaper and which realm he is going to drag me to. It will come soon enough when it does.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen

Then why does the game keep on playing after game over?

Me personally, I don't want to think about the grim reaper and which realm he is going to drag me to. It will come soon enough when it does.

I don’t know but
I remember reading a learned man say this:

If one is going to deal with God on any level

Have a hell of a lot of patience because God is a slow son of a bitch

Or Just ask yourself this:

Why 9 months to get the kid out of the woman and not 1 or just 2

Reality works in mysterious ways

edit on 9-4-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Well, the fact that something at a cellular level, becomes to something the size a several pound baby in 9 months is pretty fast. Science says that all live living now, took millions of years of many different circumstance and life got lucky and managed to keep the ball rolling, where as creationist believe that God made everything in 7 days. It not like mountains or ocean revolve around life, but life revolved around the mountains and ocean.

I just don't buy pre-determinism, doesn't really work with me, especially when it comes to the idea of visions of the future along the lines of Deja Vu. It not really so much that seeing something that might happen, is going to happen, is pre-determined, but more or less that it happened when it did! Then feeling of familiarity kicks in, like one seen it before.

Omens are one thing, since one could look at Japanese folklore, and seeing some very deep sea creature corpse native to Japanese seas, rise to the surface is going to determine anything. Other then the fact that one identifies that something bad happened to it, and that whatever happened to it, might happen to the Japanese.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

The further away one can imagine themselves from the earth, the easier it is to picture non-determinism, and a soup being stirred as it will.

What is ayawaska? What is the 'void' that people talk about visiting, and why is it outside of time? Is time reality, or 'rational' waves as Graham Hancock might have it? Is the next moment, as we sit here doing nothing, ever at our actual control? Or just the expansion of space creating moments?
edit on 9-4-2016 by f4andHALFtoads because: clarity

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: f4andHALFtoads

When the Go AI beat the human recently 4:1 it played itself countless times before it took on a human, in order to learn it's own style, so would a Go AI always produce the same style after playing itself and only itself that many times (why have they not duplicated the experiment?), and would it be that only on contact with a human would these AI develop their own unique and exclusive style..?
edit on 9-4-2016 by f4andHALFtoads because: clarify the language

edit on 9-4-2016 by f4andHALFtoads because: grrrrramer

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen

Well, the fact that something at a cellular level, becomes to something the size a several pound baby in 9 months is pretty fast. Science says that all live living now, took millions of years of many different circumstance and life got lucky and managed to keep the ball rolling, where as creationist believe that God made everything in 7 days. It not like mountains or ocean revolve around life, but life revolved around the mountains and ocean.

I just don't buy pre-determinism, doesn't really work with me, especially when it comes to the idea of visions of the future along the lines of Deja Vu. It not really so much that seeing something that might happen, is going to happen, is pre-determined, but more or less that it happened when it did! Then feeling of familiarity kicks in, like one seen it before.

Omens are one thing, since one could look at Japanese folklore, and seeing some very deep sea creature corpse native to Japanese seas, rise to the surface is going to determine anything. Other then the fact that one identifies that something bad happened to it, and that whatever happened to it, might happen to the Japanese.

I hear you

We don’t know what our future is, but in some dimension of reality it is predetermined…predetermined by causal intelligence that is determined by cause and effect ultimately.

What usually bothers us is the idea that such a notion appears to dispel freedom...

Not at all, since we are never going to tap completely into the subtle intelligence of predetermination which is based most often on a small dimensional causality imperceptible to us.

What does it matter if ones life is predetermined since we'll never know the determination either way.

So freedom like most of reality to us is indeed another delusion, but it is an acceptable delusion because of our ignorance

So in this regard, ignorance is truly bliss!

What I’m saying in a nutshell is that often the future is intertwined in complexities so vast we’ll never fully grasp it, but in a small dimensional plane it is still predetermined by cause and effect as plainly as a white cue ball slams into a rack of 15.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   
That said, the mysteries of reality certainly allows for intervention where the future, though predetermined, can be altered.

That's what they say...

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   
History repeats itself but truth is we can change the future.
We may not know the future now but every action causes a butterfly effect and reaction to the predestination of quantum events on a history of the universe(eternal) level.

The Second law of thermodynamics states that Energy cannot be created or destroyed, only transformed.. and Einstein had gotten us the Energy = mc2. Einstein is also the one who said that time was a stubborn but persistent illusion.

the separation between being one with the void before you were born and one with the void now is an illusion of time, as well as the separation between now and when you die.

As conscious observers we are ultimately intertwined with reality when the act of observation affects the outcome of experiments like the double slit experiments.

The Divergence between different reactions to our actions, or effects to our cause, known as the difference in realities of the many-worlds interpretation of quantum mechanics. This is the true nature of dreams.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: crowdedskies

Nice to see some original thought on ATS for a change. I am willing to take on board any weird concept and examine for myself before accepting or rejecting.

You did not elaborate on the Déjà vu. Are you saying that the Universe recreates itself exactly as it was; every event unfolding as previously in the consciousness of each soul ?

According to an interpretation of quantum mechanics, Atoms are multiversal objects and that we too exist in more than one state of mind and more than one place at a given time. Every possibility has happened and is happening unto infinity,
The Alpha and Omega. The Beginning and the End. The First and the Last, Of the Book of revelation, is the void.
Alpha is the first letter of the Greek alphabet and Omega is the Last. The Beginning is Nothing, and the End is nothing,
if im not mistaken in the Bible it says the First will be last and the last will be first.

The Beginning is the End and the End is the Beginning.
Because the separation between the past, present, and future, is an illusion.

The Creation of a new heaven and new earth is a reference to the creation of this universe so to answer your question in this particular dimension or reality we are in has already happened, in another universe.

The question is, is there more than one multiverse?

as quantum physicists like to say whatever happened, happened. Even if you were to time travel into the past or the future you would not change the history of the universe because every possibility has been unfolded upon the whole.
edit on 10-4-2016 by Belcastro because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-4-2016 by Belcastro because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Belcastro

According to an interpretation of quantum mechanics, Atoms are multiversal objects and that we too exist in more than one state of mind and more than one place at a given time. Every possibility has happened and is happening unto infinity,

OK. Now I understand what you mean about the déjà vu. I accept this quantum mechanics concept of being in many places at the same time and many states of mind. In that respect we have already done every possible thing.

Yes, interesting. A bit like saying : "there is nothing new under the sun"

In reinforces the idea that we have limitless possibilities and our mind determines it all.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join