It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(EPIC) Amazing Muslim scholar tells Canadian Senate truth of Islam

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Along with the origins of the word Armageddon, yes I am correct.

The whole area has been fought over before recorded history, its only gotten worse! You dont need the "West" to blame foe the holocaust put upon every nationality and minority group that have ever passed through!

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: AVtech34

When was first blood drawn? I can guarantee you there were American soldiers in Muslim countries long before the first terrorist attack happened on American soil.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger
You've been taught the region has always been at war so you'll buy into the war currently going on. I don't really care what they do with their sand pile. Its there sand pile, not ours. Is this a defend the holy land and "Chosenites" thing?

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

For the culture in the ME warring regions, it is a case of defending a "Chosenite" belief. These kinds of predestination by sky wizards beliefs tend to stick around met with violent opposition.
Every individual culture out there thinks the same thing, that they are the rightful owners and heirs to this rock or that oasis.

Not counting Egyptians, Assyrians, Babylonians; Muslim empires were started by campaigns in the 7th century at least, long before 'the west' turned its eyes south east.

What were you taught? Peaceful sand dunes and camel parties until the crusades?

edit on 4122016 by Butterfinger because: Spelling

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

What were you taught? Peaceful sand dunes and camel parties until the crusades?

I was brought up to believe that Israel is gods Chosen, their land is Holy and we have to defend it at all costs.

Don't look to close at US foreign policy.

Its all BS using religion to pull at our heart strings and all, poor Israel.

Now I understand that God doesn't play favorites (not bigoted nor a racist), there is no 'Holy Land' (special dirt), and I don't care who is killing who in that region. My belief now has us doing free trade and good relations with all nations, entangling alliances with none. Respecting others right to self determination and their sovereignty. Anything else is meddling for power, control and riches (like oil). The religious crap to get us on board is a tool of the warmongers…

For God and Country…. pffft

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

We can agree on that definately.

I am Christian in that I believe in Jesus, but I also believe that the Holy land was given to Israel, by covenant, not to gentiles(Myself)

I don't agree that current Israel is the same Israel that God set up with Abraham on through David. Its just a political construct the same as all other nations. They just happen to have the Israelites by blood within their borders.

I don't feel the need to support that.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

but I also believe that the Holy land was given to Israel, by covenant, not to gentiles(Myself)

Thats also part of the add on, there are special people (Jews) and every-lesser-one else, the Gentiles.

Lol, You can give that one up too. You are no more or less in the eyes of God than anyone else. This division by religion race and culture is written by men that seek to divide and conquer as well as divide and rule.

it is as false as defending the "Holy Land" (special dirt).

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Wrong, the Barbary wars, do yourself a favor and read a little bit instead of waving that anti American flag around. a reply to: Joecanada11

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Late 1700s, the Barbary wars. Muslim pirates were capturing our sailors and forcing them to work on their ships or sold them into slavery. Our first foreign military engagement using marines was in Tripoli, hence their song.a reply to: intrptr

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Did you ever see,The Wind and the Lion, with Sean Connery?

Exxxcellent…

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Noooooooooooooo!

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger

Noooooooooooooo!

Lol, bite your tongue. Modern US state sponsored terrorism to subvert and subjugate foreign lands through operatives like UBL is wholly different from the historical Berbers or Bedouin cultures of the past.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   

If we are discussing when which troops 'shot first', then you need to clarify the earlier challenge you posed

When was first blood drawn? I can guarantee you there were American soldiers in Muslim countries long before the first terrorist attack happened on American soil.

AVtech34 mentioned the Berber conflicts, you countered that it was basically way before the current cultures.

AVtech34 IMHO gave a satisfactory answer. If you're looking to narrow the scope to a more recent time, then when?

Russia (a western culture no matter what anybody says)was messing about in the ME since 70s or 80s. Do you think they aggravated the region to western cultures coming in and setting up shop?

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger

If we are discussing when which troops 'shot first', then you need to clarify the earlier challenge you posed

AVtech34 mentioned the Berber conflicts, you countered that it was basically way before the current cultures.

AVtech34 IMHO gave a satisfactory answer. If you're looking to narrow the scope to a more recent time, then when?

Russia (a western culture no matter what anybody says)was messing about in the ME since 70s or 80s. Do you think they aggravated the region to western cultures coming in and setting up shop?

The west only became interested in the immense sand pile known (back when) as "Greater Arabia" because of oil. Before that during the Crusades it was the silk road and spice routes to the east from the ports along the mediterranean.

The claim now it that the Jews and Arabs battle for the land goes back millennia, according to the tora, and thats just rubbish. The Jews are impostors occupying Palestine, nothing more now than a forward base (called Israel) for western interest in the Middle East.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Palestine is not a country, never was, never will be. The truth is muslims have waged constant war up and down Europe for 1500 years give or take.. Any idea that America had anything to do with the way they negatively interact with the rest of the world in modern times is stupid.

Ambassador Adja said, as they reported to the Continental Congress, "that it was founded on the Laws of their Prophet, that it was written in their Koran, that all nations who should not have acknowledged their authority were sinners, whom it was the right and duty of the faithful to plunder and enslave; and that every muslim who was slain in this warfare was sure to go to paradise. He said, also, that the man who was the first to board a vessel had one slave over and above his share, and that when they sprang to the deck of an enemy's ship, every sailor held a dagger in each hand and a third in his mouth; which usually struck such terror into the foe that they cried out for quarter at once." (London, Victory in Tripoli, pp. 23-24).
If it wasn't already recorded as being said over 200 years ago, you'd think some imam in Iran just muttered those words. History proves muslims have been a cancer on the free world for centuries and no modern policies have created the turmoil there now.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Any idea that America had anything to do with the way they negatively interact with the rest of the world in modern times is stupid.

Is this denial of reality endemic or something new?

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
IS your complete disregard for my points on purpose or does your cognitive dissonance really prevent you from understanding facts? Muslims have killed more muslims since the 70s than any American intervention, whatever that may be, has accomplished. That is not conjecture, that is cold hard facts. The united states economical interest in the petroleum of the middle east started in the early 1900s. By your logic we should have been at war with them since then over oil. And since you're obviously one of those uninformed people that believe we went over there to steal oil, you need to research who is actually the recipient of the crude that comes out of Iraqi oil fields today. If you mention Halliburton or Schlumberger I'm going to laugh at you. a reply to: intrptr

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   

By your logic we should have been at war with them since then over oil.

Its always been about oil, going much further back than the "70's". WWI, WWII through today. But you want to keep it recent and divide all that 'intervention' into the "first Gulf War", Operation Iraqi Freedom, Various surges, as all separate events?

Its all been one big Gulf War, the war in the gulf, the Persian Gulf War… chapter one, two, three…

Next you'll tell me its really about their bumper crop of Brussels Sprouts.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Always been about oil huh? how much oil were they exporting 200 years ago? 600 years ago? 1500 years ago? I'm not the one trying to "keep it recent" I explained very plainly to you that the west is not responsible for muslim extremism, provided pretty strong proof too. Theirs is a violent culture, full of conquest and barbaric slaughter to this very day. If you say so has America, im going to laugh at you even more. You are patently wrong in your statements, you're just too liberal to see it.I knew you'd say it was about oil. Your comment was pretty typical of an individual that get his information from conspiracy sites and CNN. Next thing you'll tell me is you think the muslims are angry because global warming. a reply to: intrptr

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Always been about oil huh? how much oil were they exporting 200 years ago? 600 years ago? 1500 years ago?

Is this to be history lesson? How much a thousand years matters to current events is deflection. Unless you listen to Poor Israel whining about their Special status as gods chosen and their holy land (special dirt).

Today its definitely about oil. And the US btw, has completely destabilized the entire region waging never ending aggressive warfare on a number of countries.

During Roman times they occupied the region around the mediterranean so they could charge tariff and control trade.

During the Crusades Europeans used religion as the excuse to also invade and occupy Jerusalem.

Today its oil and they still use religion (ISLAM extremism) as the excuse to 'help' by 'intervening' (read that invade ,conquer and occupy) the very same regions.

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join