It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Hacker Claims USA Has War Ships In Space

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

I have an original copy of the book and remember watching the programme on TV. It is completely fictional - the book was based on the TV show.
edit on 12/4/2016 by OneBigMonkeyToo because: extra

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: OneBigMonkeyToo

It is completely fictional - the book was based on the TV show.

I stand corrected sir! The book was actually inspired by the TV programme.

Source Wiki

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

So....in other words, were all screwed by the man.....LOL, nice...of #87964 course....!
grrrrr

Bleh! that is how 'they' wash their hands always! Hmmm, yeah, slow clap with a twist combination of gold clap....pffftttt private this, that, and some more of it coming from all sides and yup just like you say the irony.....! But....! Taxes pay da billssss mannnnnn.....*insert mr chongs voice* hehe

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ozb1777

He rents them? Or....charity work? Ive heard some stuff about it but I mean, what the hell do we believe anymore. I stick with me spidey hooman senses....

We can't see anything in the 'dark' anymore cuz there isnt! Lights errrwhere....as of good ol Aussie, well, maybe they were the ones who brought the place to life? Wasnt it a prison continent?

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Hi everyone,

U.S.S is the United state ship.It's a navy ship.Probably they wrote non-terrestrial because it is a ship on sea not on land.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun
a reply to: CaptainBeno

If an interested person that seriously considers that Reagan's Space Defense Initiative, commonly called "Star Wars" was a joke and had no value for its billions of black dollars spent, I would like to introduce you to "black triangles" found elsewhere on this site. If you can accept that they exist as ultra-high secret craft to replace the shuttle, etc., you can have some concept of the seriousness of McKinnon's position.

As for McKinnon, a young English guy gets his hand caught in the cookie jar. What would you do with the incredible threat of a lengthy trial and quite possibly jail time in the US or UK? First, you are told by your own supporters and even the other side what you need to do to make it easy on yourself. Again, he is a nobody, not quite willing to die for his beliefs or country, that is in serious trouble and needs to get out of if any way he can. He plays ball.

You may note if you have followed his case from the beginning that he never offers even the slightest bit of additional info about what he saw that is adds to his original comments. Actually, he withholds info that would support his case. On top of that, he throws in the stuff about NASA personnel touching up and blurring images from space--an internet myth if there ever was one. --None of that came from his original material and certainly not from a Pentagon computer!

He has learned to make his story into a laughing stock for anyone that has doubts about secret government doings other than what they tell us they are doing. And, thus, his escape from serious jail time is enabled. Probably the wisest thing that he could do.

Finally! Someone who understands how these things work! Thank you!

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

Good god...I remember, "Are you on that internet?! I need to use the phone to make a call!"

Off-topic sorry but I had to share my story of dial-up. We used to have one of the old bell phones that dinged every time my modem would try to connect and my mother would get woken in the middle of the night to me constantly reconnecting. So I secretly installed a switch on the phone to turn the bells off. Problem solved - until I forgot to switch it back on and my mother wondered why we never got phones calls lol.

Ahh dial-up. How I don't miss you!

One word for you two...Hyperterminal lol

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno

Not the USA as such but the "UN", or at least personnel aboard being from the Five Eyes nations supposedly, which could help distinguish them from being just conventional US satellites.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
McKinnon's narrative being true depends on the Donna Hare narrative being true.

Donna Hare's narrative being true depends on the existence in the 1970s of earth surface photos released commercially from NASA where one can distinguish individual trees and their shadows.

But there aren't any.

The link to authenticity collapses.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join