It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I found a group with no name or label.. anyone know?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I was wondering the other day something and tried to find out about it. I couldn't though.

I'm trying to figure out what people are called who know that we are all the same race.
If you want you can say believe that we are all the same race but it doesn't matter. I'm just looking for the name.
I tried searching on google and couldn't find anything.. you know how you usually get a description and whatnot.

Anybody know? Is it possible I discovered an un-named group? lol

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: DumpMaster

I'm trying to figure out what people are called who know that we are all the same race.

Have you looked into Humanism, I think they're called Humanists.

edit on 8-4-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

I just looked it up and it's pretty close, but not exact.
I guess it could work, it says secular, and that means it's separation of church and state. The race concept was something cooked up by religions if I am not mistaken, so I guess it could be that.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   
How about homogenists....?

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Human isn't a race; it is a genus, of which homo sapiens is the only extant species. There is no human race. But iIn a general sense, anyone who believes the species can be subdivided into races is a racist, and besides the overlap and inconsistency, that is a good enough reason to abandon the concept altogether.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Humans.

That's what we used to be called. I don't know if the smartphone generation have created a new nomenclature, but that is what I would go with.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Human isn't a race; it is a genus, of which homo sapiens is the only extant species. There is no human race. But iIn a general sense, anyone who believes the species can be subdivided into races is a racist, and besides the overlap and inconsistency, that is a good enough reason to abandon the concept altogether.

Yes that's more what I meant. You said it way better than I do but what you said is totally my line of thinking.
It blows my mind how the bad guys discriminate against others because of skin color, and the good guys say it's bad but then divide us into different groups based on skin color and do reverse racism while thinking they are doing the right thing.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

lol that's actually what I "identify as" when asked what my skin color or "race" is on government job applications.

I was thinking a good name, especially since I'm a gamer and for my whole life I've been choosing human during character creation and not "white human" "black human" "red human" "purple human" etc, maybe "Next Gen Human"? Or "Next Gen"?

new topics

top topics

join