It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black NYC School Employee punches autisic White child (11) in the head after racial remark

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: NateTheAnimator

I'm just curious if there are any sources that point towards a clear motive for the victim to provoke a savage punch to the face...

maybe the fact that he is

an 11 year old autistic boy, who is white, and only has the mental capacity of a SIX YEAR OLD,

any one that has been part of the school system for 26 years of their life and has even taught autistic children should have known better, no matter what the autistic child did.

edit on 9-4-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Disquisting. First off that POS trash needs to be beaten up to a pulp for punching a helpless autistic kid. He should've been fired on the spot and be jailed for life in prison for commiting this hate crime (both a racial one and one against a disabled person). The poor kids family should have also sued that school for millions of dollars for having such unsafe conditions. After all, how do we know this POS didn't do something similar to another kid and got away with it. I honestly feel very bad for this kid; it was bad enough he was challenged, but now he will be scarred for life thanks to this POS jerk.

And that this POS actually worked at a school as a special-Ed teacher is disgusting. If he was really qualified he should've known that he's working with kids who have issues; he should expect the job not to be easy. And really, a punch from a kid, whos mentally a 6 year old, would've been like a tap to him. He's a grown man who beat up a small kid. Would be better if that POS was punched in the face by Mike Tyson to see how it feels like.

This incident proves once again why the SJW polical correctness thing is complete bull#. Had this incident had the races reversed, we would've seen idiots like Sharpton barking loudly, and this video would've been released a long time ago.
I don't approve of this incident.

edit on 9-4-2016 by KaibaTheJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Very well-said! If some kit hit me in the face, I may reflexively hit him back.

Aside from your opinion on white privilege, I agree completely.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: chuck258

Interesting OP. I hadn't seen this story. I won't address the incident itself which it is messed up. Obviously the kid has been taught and absorbed some anti-black attitudes, i.e., "This table is for whites only". And obviously, the black employee over reacted, probably due to the fact he took that as a racist insult.

You stated: " The more racial incidents like this (Black on White) occur and receive no media coverage, and the more they are not prosecuted as hate crimes like they all should be (and in every single case, charges have been reduced) - the more incidents we are going to see. Sure, Black people that do these crimes may not CONSCIOUSLY think of these reasons (IE, a Black person committing a crime against a white person because they are white), but the atmosphere in the country is being picked up emotionally and mentally and is translating to more horrendous crimes like this white child who may be forever traumatized to go to school."

That's an interesting observation. The very fact the MSM doesn't report on or follow these type "black on white" assaults is, if the anecdotal evidence I've gathered in conversations with friends and relatives, having an interesting effect around the nation. The effect its having is that its hurting the economy. I follow the economic scene quite avidly and the condition of race relations is hurting sales of all types. Housing sales are off; retail sales are off and consumer confidence is declining albeit slowly.

All that being the case, there's no obvious fix to the problem; the blacks don't like the whites, they are resentful of them. The whites are at a minimum, distrustful of the blacks and it shows, which amps up the problem. Are there any ways to reduce the tension? One would be to end white policing of black neighborhoods. Another would be the technique used at the school where my mother-in-law worked........white teachers only disciplined white kids and black teachers only disciplined black kids in the common areas. In the classrooms, if there was a disruption, the sole teacher would call security and leave the class room and the security responded in paired teams of one white and one black officer. Ultimately she left that school; not much "teaching" was going on.

I and my friends and relatives expect things to get much worse this summer and through the election and even after that. It looks like the likes of Sharpton will be right when he said he worried for the streets after this election because when Obama leaves office, US blacks will feel abandoned and disenfranchised.

Not to be hurtful or disrespectful, but I'm coming to believe that OP's such as this are really kind of pointless. Race relations in the US is a lost cause and publishing OP's on the topic only serve to highlight the problem at the expense of taking peoples attention off far more important "basic" problems that plague this country and which COULD be fixed if the public were to focus on them; problems like homelessness; crumbling infrastructure; declining middle class; affordable housing and many more.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX

What was a mentally damaged boy with a mental age of six years old doing at that school in the first place, and not in a special needs educational environment?

The practice is referred to as "mainstreaming". Whereby kids with disabilities are educated alongside their non-disabled peers with the goal of cultivating tolerance and understanding.

Then up pops a careworker who socks an 11 year old boy in the head - Incredible !

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I bet it was also white guilt that the man had the felony charges lowered to a lesser crime. Black privilege is also alive and well, and the media is pushing it non-stop. (If he were white, then it would be white privilege at work, compliments of the MSM.)

I suppose when the media is constantly telling the black community how white privilege has hurt them, and is still hurting them, that a black man will sooner or later assault a retarded white child. And he isn't even sorry for it. I am not surprised. that is some effective brainwashing the MSM has done, and they have no shame, or any real care for the black community, or the well being of society.

Maybe it is time to destroy all mainstream news corporations for the betterment of society.

edit on 9-4-2016 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
The OP sounds like one of those guys who complain about an ongoing "white genocide" over at stormfront.

That being said, the educator should be jailed. You do not behave that way.

And if the kid did say what is being claimed, clearly he learned that from his parents. Too bad the idiot hit the kid instead of his father.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

Interesting OP. I hadn't seen this story. I won't address the incident itself which it is messed up. Obviously the kid has been taught and absorbed some anti-black attitudes, i.e., "This table is for whites only". And obviously, the black employee over reacted, probably due to the fact he took that as a racist insult.

You stated: " The more racial incidents like this (Black on White) occur and receive no mmedia coverage, and the more they are not prosecuted as hate crimes like they all should be (and in every single case, charges have been reduced) - the more incidents we are going to see. Sure, Black people that do these crimes may not CONSCIOUSLY think of these reasons (IE, a Black person committing a crime against a white person because they are white), but the atmosphere in the country is being picked up emotionally and mentally and is translating to more horrendous crimes like this white child who may be forever traumatized to go to school."

That's an interesting observation. The very fact the MSM doesn't report on or follow these type "black on white" assaults is, if the anecdotal evidence I've gathered in conversations with friends and relatives, having an interesting effect around the nation. The effect its having is that its hurting the economy. I follow the economic scene quite avidly and the condition of race relations is hurting sales of all types. Housing sales are off; retail sales are off and consumer confidence is declining albeit slowly.

All that being the case, there's no obvious fix to the problem; the blacks don't like the whites, they are resentful of them. The whites are at a minimum, distrustful of the blacks and it shows, which amps up the problem. Are there any ways to reduce the tension? One would be to end white policing of black neighborhoods. Another would be the technique used at the school where my mother-in-law worked........white teachers only disciplined white kids and black teachers only disciplined black kids in the common areas. In the classrooms, if there was a disruption, the sole teacher would call security and leave the class room and the security responded in paired teams of one white and one black officer. Ultimately she left that school; not much "teaching" was going on.

I and my friends and relatives expect things to get much worse this summer and through the election and even after that. It looks like the likes of Sharpton will be right when he said he worried for the streets after this election because when Obama leaves office, US blacks will feel abandoned and disenfranchised.

Not to be hurtful or disrespectful, but I'm coming to believe that OP's such as this are really kind of pointless. Race relations in the US is a lost cause and publishing OP's on the topic only serve to highlight the problem at the expense of taking peoples attention off far more important "basic" problems that plague this country and which COULD be fixed if the public were to focus on them; problems like homelessness; crumbling infrastructure; declining middle class; affordable housing and many more.

You make a lot of assumptions about black people. This is why the term racist gets thrown out quickly when someone starts making blanket statements...you view every black person as the same.

I am a fully educated, self made professional. Do you think I will feel disenfranchised next year when obama leaves office, while I'm earning north of 70k a year?

Give me a break.
edit on 9-4-2016 by supremecommander because: sp

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Probably wasn't the faculty member's first rodeo either.

edit on 942016 by Snarl because: damned autocorrect

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX

I have a couple of concerns about this thread.

What was a mentally damaged boy with a mental age of six years old doing at that school in the first place, and not in a special needs educational environment?

And why is this considered to be a white against black, black against white racial happening, despite what the kid said, when it is clearly about an adult man in a position of trust and authority comitting assualt against a child he was employed to protect and be responsible for?

@ your first bit: Most schools have children with special needs in them. I'd say it's definitely cheaper to keep them there, and also, it is healthy for the social development of both disabled and non-disabled children. For the disabled children, it gives them a sense of being "normal" being around non-disabled kids - and for non disabled kids, it shows them that other kids can be disabled and they can learn how to interact with them.

@ your second bit: I made this a thread about race because virtually EVERYTHING brought up by Progressives involves race in one way or another - primarily that white men are racist, misogynistic oppressors whose goal is to oppress all non white men - and clear cut cases of discrimination against white men are completely overlooked, while other cases of mere PERCEIVED racism against non-white men are blown out of proportion, and even after being proved as false, no reconciliation is made. A claim is simply made based upon some over-sensitive persons perception of it, and after it's proved that it wasn't what the over-sensitive person said it was, no one makes an attempt to bring to light the truth. As I said, if the races were reversed here, it would be one of the top topics of ATS, and it sure as hell wouldn't have taken the court 2 freaking years to release the tape - and no way he would have been allowed to plead down from felony assault to misdemeanor assault.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Very well-said! If some kit hit me in the face, I may reflexively hit him back.

Aside from your opinion on white privilege, I agree completely.

If you even think that your first reaction to a mentally retarded (and I don't say that in an offensive way of course) 11 year old kid taking a limp wristed swat at you, is to strike him with a closed fist hard enough to concuss him in the same manner this guy did, you should never be around children, and are an extremely weak individual. I'm not particularly bulky (6'1, 175lbs), and I was in a job as an 18 year old young man where I was attacked by special needs individuals having "behaviors" (code word for lashing out), never once was my reaction to strike them in defense. Oh, and I was dealing with other fully grown adults (in body), not 11 year old children.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join