It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

task force designed to elimanate aliens....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 06:23 PM
link   
The task force already exists, it's called the AC Contra Team.

When we are attacked by an alien force, preferably one with a neato fetish for exoskeleton type looks, the counter attack will be led by two men.

They will strike back at these alien fools with spread guns, rapid fire weapons, a machine gun, a laser gun, a fire ball fun, and this thing that makes them invincible for a short amount of time. Oh yeah, they may also have 3 or 30 guys in stock, depending on the launch codes.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 10:24 PM
link   
the blue team huh....well what do they look like are they what i had said M.I.B's or the gas masked wirlding soldiers equipted with anything like 40 cals or mp 5's

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 10:26 PM
link   
im joining up with that team im gonna wwipe those damn alein scum bags of the face of the EARTH!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 12:38 AM
link   
flyboy....a few hundred years until interstellar travel or until we are caught up with their technology?

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 12:56 AM
link   
all this talk of "eliminating" aliens...

This site is filled with threads that point to an alien role in the evolution and development of mankind... and yet the threads that get the biggest reaction are the ones that talk about ways to kill aliens. Have you guys ever thought about the fate of the dog that bites the hand that feeds it?

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 08:34 AM
link   
hey,i'd rather be the dog biting the hand then the guy with the hand bitten by the dog..haha!get it?oh well,that's lame.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 01:28 PM
link   
My take is that:

"They are everywhere, and they are nowhere, they are everybody, and they are nobody, who they are, is a state of mind"

Or something like that

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 09:00 PM
link   
So Paladin327, what you are saying is sort of, "I think I am, therefore, I am. I think."

Correct me if I am wrong in understanding you.

So, like, can a vegitarian eat animal crackers?

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 11:57 PM
link   
A task force to eliminate aliens? No. Just task forces to recover their spaceships when ET gets drunk and behind the control console of his saucer, and slams it into the ground.

Since reports show that we basically, technologically that is, have a snowballs chance in hell against hostile ETs, it is unlike we will make a Rambo team. That would be like training a bunch of guys with rocks and sticks to shoot down stealth planes and space shuttle. A pointless exe4rcise, and so far, aliens have shown no REAL hostility.

<< 1   >>

join