It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need help !

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I'm just one of those guys , the same as you all who gets an idea in there heads , and just bought a domain name and need a little crash course in getting up and running , it's going to be a news channel made my the people and it's to cut the red tape , say what you feel , channel , basically a woods for the trees news site , backed up by evidence , leaks , inside info ! And the public upload and decide !

Coming soon on CTBSnews.com

Cut-the-bs-news

Have your view

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Denoli

Do you have contacs to leak things to you?

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

Don't need contacts , all they need is an outlet ,

Do you think bad idea

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

I think there's ALOT more to it than setting up a website. People will only leak things to you if they know you're trustworthy and you have contacts, and a way to keep their identity totally private.

It's not a bad idea, per say, but it would take a lot of effort and time. It would be exactly like ATS but you'd be responsible for 200x the moderation.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Sorry just don't like the all the corruptness , let the jury decide , and we are the jury

I think it's got legs as a site maybe ?

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

If it's done right, maybe. But it would be a system that was so easy to manipulate.

In a true jury trial, both sides agree on jurors who they believe are unbiased and impartial. When your website was to dissect a news story, would you then select a group of impartial people, or experts, to judge evidence and decide wether the story is legitimate?

Unfortunately, everyone has an opinion, sometimes for the sake of having an opinion. If a news story on your site says the earth is flat, and flat earth believers flock to your site to say it's true...do you then profess it's true?

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Sounds like a fantastic idea mate!

Will you include alternative science? I've got some scientific thoughts to share.

As for how to roll, well maybe a kind of a system where people can leave you article ideas via e-mail, and you choose to post them or not? That's the way a guy I know used to work, and his site was quite popular. People would submit articles to his email and he would be in charge of posting them on his site or not. He was the sole administrator of his site, and his site was nevertheless rich in ideas and original articles.

edit on 8-4-2016 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: swanne

Sounds like a fantastic idea mate!

Will you include alternative science? I've got some scientific thoughts to share.

As for how to roll, well maybe a kind of a system where people can leave you article ideas via e-mail, and you choose to post them or not? That's the way a guy I know used to work, and his site was quite popular. People would submit articles to his email and he would be in charge of posting them on his site or not. He was the sole administrator of his site, and his site was nevertheless rich in ideas and original articles.

You have just hit the nail on the head !

You could upload you thoughts , be honest , and I'll say the cream always rises to the top !
It's just a case of the churners

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

I have just seen your site: www.ctbsnews.com...

Looks great, the navigational bar is already there, all that is left is fill the site with content. The ad space is a bit big, though, but I guess it'll be pushed down underneath the to-come articles.

I don't see a science/tech section though... Maybe I didn't look hard enough...

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

See that's the point ?
If your taking the piss high 5

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

I have sent you a pm.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

Just an idea but I'll sit on it and maybe throw a couple of thousand at it , maybe a hobby ?

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Got it, thanks mate

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

I have sent you an email.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Denoli
Contact [email protected]

You're likely going to get spammed.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

originally posted by: Denoli
Contact [email protected]

You're likely going to get spammed.

Didn't I say the cream always rises ?

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Have you looked at infowars.com or alexjones websites.

lots of ctbs news there and also alternative science st.. Oh wait you mean an alternative to the alternatve alternatve.

idk. tried frontpage?

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: laminatedsoul

I think it's refreshing to see an ATSer create such a site. Someone from THIS community, starting up.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Did you receive my email? Just wanna make sure that my device sent it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join