It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Declares ‘Not Even Remotest Chance’ She’ll Be Charged in Email Scandal

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: SheopleNation
a reply to: Sillyolme

Fabricated skewed liberal media polls mean nothing in the real World. ~$heopleNation

Vapid over-generalized statements of pure partisan belief mean nothing in the real World. -Everyone El$e

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

There is no "everyone else", just a few misled fools who believe fabricated polls. ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Of course you were fooled, she would have no support at all if you were not. ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   

There is no "everyone else", just a few misled fools who believe fabricated polls. ~$heopleNation

"Sometimes the most mislead fools are the one's making the most aggrandized generalizations." Everyone El$e

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: SheopleNation

You're a real comedian.
Totally twisted that. However laugh time is over. Polls have been pretty accurate so far.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Well you and I could play the quote game all night, but you should be intelligent enough to understand that its all rigged on both sides my friend. ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

That is just another reason to not be a liberal, a total lack of an ethical standard. ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Well you and I could play the quote game all night, but you should be intelligent enough to understand that its all rigged on both sides my friend. ~$heopleNation

If you truly believed that "both sides" are rigged, you wouldn't comment solely on "liberal polls" ... my friend.

FINIS

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Yes, the oligarchy has played both--actually--virtually all sides against the masses for at least 150 years.

However, they have seemed to use the so called liberals to push the boundaries as far and as fast as possible . . . and to kind of use that side of things to see how much and how quickly the masses can thereby be pushed into the total tyranny of the planned total dictatorship . . . reducing freedoms etc. thereby incrementally all along the way.

What a paradox . . . using the so called progressives that are busy REgressing the planet all the way back to Babylon's satanic memes and worship are successfully--more or less--cast by the intense, full court press media and intertainment industries as more charitable, more egalitarian, more freedom loving etc. than other interest and values groups.

when little could be more paradoxically opposite and further from the truth.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

That will never happen. Polls show Hillary beating trump.

Call me an idiot, but I've heard this forever!

What the hell does this mean?!

hillary beating Trump at what?

Debate? Votes? Corruption?

Kasich can beat her? He can't even win another state! Rubio dropped out!

If it wasn't for superdelegates, hillary would be screwed against bernie.

Screw the polls. wtf?!

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

Babylon's religion, depending on the time period of course, would have been centered on Marduk, not Satan, although admittedly, many of the Semitic traditions which later became "Judeo Christian" and subsequently "Muslim" were based on Babylonian Mythology.

So, if you're trying in some back-handed way to connect the modern-day atrocities of the Abrahamic religions to Babylon, there's a very loose thread by which to do so ... to me, it seems more reasonable to drop the ridiculous philosophical bifurcation that pretends that one group is "good" and the other "evil" and assign responsibility where it is due ... on the individuals involved.

I mean, surely you're not suggesting something as simplistic and backwards like anyone who doesn't agree with your personal religion is evil, are you?

Surely not.

As far as religious preference goes ... HIllary is a Methodist though, so you might have an ostensible point at least technically.
edit on 13-4-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   

1. I think most Methodists have wandered extremely far afield of Wesley's stances and beliefs.

2. I don't for a minute think that the gritchy one has the least shred of genuine allegiance to the Jesus Wesley worshiped than she does to eating poo a la mode.

3. I don't buy into the constructions on reality that you do re good/evil. Not new info, I know.

4. Most of the memes, symbols, labels of that region and era (Babylon) relate back to satan--often, fairly directly--even if 1-3 layers deep. The angel of light has been a master deceiver a very long time. And, he's had a lot of time and resources to refine his deceptions and manipulations.

5. The gritchy one is not the first leader to be wholesale under his spell. She won't be the last.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

1. I guess it's good that most Methodists probably aren't troubled by what you think about them.

2. I guess it's good that Jesus suggested that whole "judge not that you not be judged" thing then, huh? Again, what does your personal opinion of someone's religious beliefs have to do with anything?

3. You don't have any idea about the "constructions" of good and evil I hold, and further, who cares? I made a general comment that we should consider the acts that people do rather than try to fit them into pigeonholes.

4. Since you're ultimately talking about an imaginary/mythological being (Satan), it's your story, tell it how you want to. Those of us interested in anything resembling actual historic fact know the difference. The only way that Satan and Marduk are "the same" is in the mind of a believer, for whom anything not identified as YHVH is identified with "Satan" a word which Jewish scholars have treated for centuries as indicating a metaphoric influence rather than an actual being. What do Judaic scholars know about the Torah and Tanakh though, eh?

5. So, again, we get down to the basic thesis that "anything you don't agree with is of the Devil" as the basis of description. Well, I guess that makes your arguments a whole lot simpler, don't it?
edit on 13-4-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Time will certainly tell which constructions on reality bear the closest resemblance to . . .

uhhhhh . . . objective reality.

I don't think the gritchy one as much contact with the truly real . . . or sane . . . or good.

I see your convictions about such things have, evidently, not changed much.

Nor have mine.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Ok what does being liberal or conservative have to do with poll results?

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Hillary is ahead without the super delegates . You do know that right? N.Y. PA & CA will seal the deal. All we will see of Bernie is the back of his shiny old head.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Things Hillary can beat trump in:

Arm wrestling. The fifty yard dash and the cupcake wars.

Oh and the race for the presidency.
edit on 4132016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

I comment on the RINO establishment all the time, they are rigging the system against Trump, just as Hillary's people are rigging the system against mad man Bernie. ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Hillary is ahead without the super delegates . You do know that right? N.Y. PA & CA will seal the deal. All we will see of Bernie is the back of his shiny old head.

Hopefully when this all shakes out all we'll see of Hillary is her wide ass and cankles in an orange prison jumpsuit.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Because liberal loons are fabricating polls that show Hillary beating Trump in the general election.

Just as the RINOs are fabricating polls that show Kasich beating Hillary. I mean come on, even as much as I despise her, Kasich would not stand a chance. ~$heopleNation

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join