It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Declares ‘Not Even Remotest Chance’ She’ll Be Charged in Email Scandal

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Does she not have bizarre eyes, smiles, stare to anyone else? It reminds me of a creepy movie where the person is trying to keep it together faking being okay after committing a series of horrible acts. Does she not seem psycho to anyone else?

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: pl3bscheese
Does she not have bizarre eyes, smiles, stare to anyone else? It reminds me of a creepy movie where the person is trying to keep it together faking being okay after committing a series of horrible acts. Does she not seem psycho to anyone else?

Yes, starred in concurrence.

That's called 'discernment'.
You have it.

I am glad you notice this.
I get the Chris Matthews 'tingles'
when I see her approaching babies, and not 'tingles' in a positive way.

# 619
edit on 8-4-2016 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't. If they were able to pin anything on her, they would have done it along time ago. She's an attorney, so I'm sure she has a better understanding whether or not she would be charged. If she was squirming and worried behind the scenes about being charged, I doubt she would even want to talk about it.

If they couldn't pin anything remotely criminal at her open congressional hearing, than I doubt the FBI has anything that's criminal enough to charge her with. As much as people don't like her, I think it's all just wishful thinking.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: introvert

BENGHAZI ,funny you bring that up,who's fault is it we lost an ambassador?
DO tell WAS it BUSH?
The Republican party?
Let's hear who's HEAD YOU think should be on that pike?

How about the people that were part of the attack on the embassy?

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

I did a little research and found out James Comey already investigated the Clintons about 20 years ago. Considering Obama picked him to head the FBI and Obama also picked Clinton to be Secretary of State. I'd say you're right. Won't be anything more than a whitewash.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   

edit on 8-4-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Wow: Something From 20 Years Ago Is A MAJOR Clue About What FBI Will Do To Hillary

Get the white paint out. The fact Clinton is basically laughing in all of our faces about how corrupt they all are makes me want to puke.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: gpols
What's unfortunate for Hillary is fortunate for Bernie and his big spending plan and tax hike.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

To absolve her of any criminal doing to make her look like a person who is overqualified to be POTUS?

Someone high up at the DOJ pushed for an investigation and in order to not create a big media stink they gave it to them?

Bowing to opposition political pressure?

Just a few I can think of off the top of my head.

ETA:

My guess is number two. Not saying that is the reason for him leaving or that this bit of news is even related to the Clinton investigation or had anything to do with it, but you never know.

Moving on to greener pastures?
edit on 8-4-2016 by gpols because: ETA

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: gpols

Actually, I am just asking you to recall this bit of info you came across if the tide should happen to turn, in Bernie's favor, thanks, in large part, to Hillary's email scandal that won't land her in prison but might still spell the demise of her campaign.

$18 trillion in spending. Huge tax hike. Enormous government power. ----- Why wouldn't this be the 'plan?'

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   

18 trillion in spending. Huge tax hike. Enormous government power.

His tax plan wouldn't ever get past congress.

Actually, I am just asking you to recall this bit of info you came across

I already posted it, look 4 posts above this one.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: gpols

18 trillion in spending. Huge tax hike. Enormous government power.

His tax plan wouldn't ever get past congress.

Congress was my precise point. Congress will feign gridlock on all of Bernie's plans and deliver us legislation that takes the most from 'us' and put it in 'their' hands.

(See the ACA and Obama's Stimulus Package for examples)

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I'm sure Hitler never thought the Allies would defeat him either.

It took a lot of sacrifice to achieve the end goal...

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   

I already posted it, look 4 posts above this one.

Gross response, btw.

I wrote, "Actually, I am just asking you to recall this bit of info you came across if the tide should happen to turn, in Bernie's favor."

Clearly, I asked you to recall it IN THE FUTURE. Don't be a d*ckhoIe.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Easily taken out by direct support like always.
OF course that was missing here wasn't it?

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Perhaps the puppet masters have told her that nothing will keep her from their appointing her to the oval office.

Certainly, by all accounts of those who've worked near her--who are still alive and daring enough to be candid--she's arrogant enough, ruthless enough, vengeful enough, bone marrow evil enough to think that the king of hell will insure her rise to the pseudo power house again.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I think the l and the i in her last name are trying to merge and tell us something about her.....

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   

a reply to: WeRpeons

I did a little research and found out James Comey already investigated the Clintons about 20 years ago. Considering Obama picked him to head the FBI and Obama also picked Clinton to be Secretary of State. I'd say you're right. Won't be anything more than a whitewash.

I'm sorry did you say "White water" en.wikipedia.org... Oh, White Wash.... sorry!

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I'm sure Hitler never thought the Allies would defeat him either.

And the Hitler comparison is first out the gate. This has to be a record even for ATS!

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I had wondered who I would be voting for in November.

The Clinton interview with Matt Lauer just clinched it.

There's "no chance" of Clinton being led on a "political perp walk" as Lauer suggested Republicans (and Republican sympathizers before any of you slather to correct me) are gleefully hoping and praying will happen COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY because you have all been conditioned to LOATHE AND DESPISE Hillary Clinton for 25 years.

"It's a security review."

She nailed it. And she laughed in the face of all of you who are so desperate to condemn her when she has done NOTHING wrong.

Before the interview, I would have been voting AGAINST someone in November ... now, I'm pretty sure I'll be voting FOR someone.

Clinton 2016!
edit on 9-4-2016 by Gryphon66 because: NOted

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join