It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Declares ‘Not Even Remotest Chance’ She’ll Be Charged in Email Scandal

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

She literally makes me sick.... How anyone supports her, I dunno.....

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Makes sense

The only ones that think she'll be thrown in jail are rabid right wing conspiracy theorists

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

BENGHAZI ,funny you bring that up,who's fault is it we lost an ambassador?
DO tell WAS it BUSH?
The Republican party?
Let's hear who's HEAD YOU think should be on that pike?

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   
When Hillary uses that forced smile and whiskey laugh (like in the video), you *know* she is always lying.

Very telling and always consistent.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Are you serious? Defending this beast is inhuman

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: muse7

I cannot believe that someone as intelligent as you seem buys Hillarys bs. She is such an obvious scumbag and has been since 1972
edit on 8-4-2016 by BlueJacket because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Perhaps she just knows something you dont know.

I know...how likely is that right?

At least this thread managed to find the one Hilary supporter on this site.

We should just call you 'Unicorn'.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
Makes sense

The only ones that think she'll be thrown in jail are rabid right wing conspiracy theorists

I am just tired of the elite getting away with things the rest of us would get life in prison for...it isn't fair and it isn't right. I realize she probably won't get prosecuted, but that is what should be enraging all of us.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I predict she will go down before the DNC Convention.

Hey , she could also just Drop Dead , it happens everyday to People .

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

originally posted by: muse7
Makes sense

I am just tired of the elite getting away with things the rest of us would get life in prison for...it isn't fair and it isn't right. I realize she probably won't get prosecuted, but that is what should be enraging all of us.

Then we need to stop enabling.

We need to raise our children to learn how they can oversee government. Every kid should be required to write an open records request before the age of 18. That way they understand the tools they have to oversee government AND when their request is stonewalled, they will have a quick understanding of how corrupt our government is. It won't take them two decades to get it like it does most adults.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: amicktd
a reply to: UnBreakable

I think the problem is that most people don't understand the magnitude of why material is classified in the first place. Only around 2% of the people in the country hold a clearance. To some there is no way to know the magnitude of this information, because they have never been involved. Just my 2 cents

Sheeple who get all their news from CNN and ABC, etc. don't comprehend this.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Yes, and not everything is black and white with the law, and she may be in the clear legally. But that doesn't mean that Democrats and Republicans would agree with a possible POTUS using private email during their years in office. We HAVE THE RIGHT to demand oversight after anything in question of our employees after any questionable action or communication by other employees with clearance to do so.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

I don't believe that anything will come of Hillary's emails either. Nothing happened to Colin Powell or Condoleezza Rice.

State Department: Powell, Rice staffers received classified info via personal email

Colin Powell and top staffers for Condoleezza Rice received classified information through personal email accounts, according to a new report from State Department investigators. Hillary Clinton has received severe criticism -- particularly from Republicans and computer security experts -- for using her personal email account while serving as the nation's top diplomat under President Barack Obama.

Thursday's revelation about the two secretaries of state under former President George W. Bush gave her supporters an opportunity to claim the Democratic presidential candidate was being singled out over the practice.

I'm not a republican or even conservative and I can tell you there's a huge difference between what Powell & Rice did as opposed to what Hillary did.

While Colin Powell and Condi Rice both had personal email accounts, neither did so on a private home based server.

Now you may ask what's the difference?

Answer: Colin Powell & Condi Rice utilized public email providers for their private accounts and when requested, ALL of their email records could be obtained by our state dept. or law enforcement agencies because their records were not stored on a server at their home.

In Hillary's case, because of the fact that her emails were stored on her own private server in her home, she had the opportunity, (and she utilized that opportunity) to filter or screen out and destroy any records of any emails she didn't want anyone else to see. Which is exactly what she did with some 30,000 emails.

Do you see the difference now?

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Yes, and not everything is black and white with the law, and she may be in the clear legally.

I believe possessing and sending emails deemed classified by the US government IS illegal on a personal email, as done from Hillary's private server in her personal residence. That is black and white, especially someone in her position as SOS should know.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Hillary is just unbelievable. She never ceases to amaze me.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Perhaps she just knows something you dont know.

I know...how likely is that right?

That's brilliant.
Seriously!

Deserves an End of thread/

# 618

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
She is right. People are dreaming who think jail will happen. Charges are a fantasy as well.

This is the same government that let Olly North slide.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: NewzNose

You cannot compare Powell or Rice because they did not have private, non government servers at their homes, or in a bathroom, used for 100% of their SOS emails, they were never FLOTUS, or State Senators!

So what? It seems to me that a private server, located within her home is more secure that Yahoo or Hotmail!

Oh yeah, it was guarded 24/7 by the SS guys!

Lol!

Hey! How much did THAT cost the taxpayer?!

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: xuenchen

I predict she will go down before the DNC Convention.

Hey , she could also just Drop Dead , it happens everyday to People .

Hahaha!!

Yep, could happen.

I liked the "perp walk with cuffs" that's how I imagine it going down.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Yes, and not everything is black and white with the law, and she may be in the clear legally. But that doesn't mean that Democrats and Republicans would agree with a possible POTUS using private email during their years in office. We HAVE THE RIGHT to demand oversight after anything in question of our employees after any questionable action or communication by other employees with clearance to do so.

I know!

There was no Inspector Gen at the State Dept while she was Secstate.

WTF?!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join