It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Declares ‘Not Even Remotest Chance’ She’ll Be Charged in Email Scandal

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
If she is charged it'll make this all the sweeter.

And when she's not?????

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Her name is Hillary. But I expect you to come back with another hill dog.

It's D - A - W - G.

I call her that because I've met ex-cons with more morals and ethics than her.

Hill Dawg is Hillary's street name.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: UnBreakable

Well you finally got her. Dead to rights ...Broke the law. Ok. Call NYPD.

Like I said earlier, laws don't apply to the Clintons. Hopefully there'll be a special place in hell for her so she can join the women who don't vote for her, according to Madeline Albright.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: gpols

Well you know what they say about opinions...

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Well you know what they say about opinions...

Katy Perry should write a song about that.
edit on 8-4-2016 by gpols because: grammar

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

You've never met her. Let's start with that right there.
But you know cons you say? Thems your peeps I guess?

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

But you know cons you say? Thems your peeps I guess?

I wouldn't call them my peeps, but they have worked with Katy Perry and folks like that. And Katy Perry is a huge Clinton Supporter so I guess they can't be all bad.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
She's laughing because she knows that this was never a criminal investigation.

???

"FBI: Yes, Our Probe Into Hillary's Email Scheme is a Criminal Investigation"
townhall.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: introvert
She's laughing because she knows that this was never a criminal investigation.

???

"FBI: Yes, Our Probe Into Hillary's Email Scheme is a Criminal Investigation"
townhall.com...

Where is the official FBI statement?

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   

I wouldn't know. Entertainment tonight isn't really my thing.
But I do like katys songs. I sing them at karaoke sometimes.
Going tonight. Maybe I'll pull up some vids. Get in a little practice.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

You cannot compare Powell or Rice because they did not have private, non government servers at their homes, or in a bathroom, used for 100% of their SOS emails, they were never FLOTUS, or State Senators!

She knew better and flipped the bird at the rules.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

You cannot compare Powell or Rice because they did not have private, non government servers at their homes, or in a bathroom, used for 100% of their SOS emails, they were never FLOTUS, or State Senators!

So what? It seems to me that a private server, located within her home is more secure that Yahoo or Hotmail!

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Thats another right wing opinion piece. Come on really. It doesn't say anything not already puked up by others.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

If she is not charged it will make a profound statement that will resonate unfavorably to most other citizens. If it were us, or you, you'd be in lockup. Maybe solitairy.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

I wouldn't know. Entertainment tonight isn't really my thing.
But I do like katys songs. I sing them at karaoke sometimes.
Going tonight. Maybe I'll pull up some vids. Get in a little practice.

You go right on ahead and do that.

Like what? What have you got that you think no one else knows?

You know.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Clinton must know about the extradition of the Romanian hacker, Guccifer, being extradited to the US. Certainly there have been rumors that the FBI were asking the Justice department to back off during this campaign...though the request apparently went through back in December.

Things could very interesting in the next couple of months!
News source for more in depth dtails link

Edit add: though, perhaps, the FBI do realize that Obama would pardon her and the only way to really make her pay for her crimes is to wait until Obama is not able to do so.
edit on 4 8 2016 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I'm unsure whether she will be indicted or not. In my opinion, she should be indicted for it and at a minimum lose her clearance as anyone else would have in those circumstances. Anyone who has held a security clearance would most likely agree.

What I don't understand is how anyone can support a candidate that doesn't even know what their positions are or is willing to flip-flop positions just for a majority vote. It's sad and shows your true colors.

The last time Mrs. Clinton took the stage for a presidential debate, she was against same sex-marriage, a supporter of the Second Amendment, stood behind her Iraq War vote and was opposed to states issuing driver’s licenses to illegal immigrants. Flash forward to Tuesday in Las Vegas, and Mrs. Clinton enters as a backer of same-sex couples, a supporter of tighter federal gun control measures, has admitted her vote for the Iraq War was a “mistake” and is an advocate for illegal immigrations.

And on free trade she’s been around the block a couple of times, having entered the 2008 race a supporter, turned opponent during the campaign, then became a supporter again as secretary of state, and now — thanks to a flip late last week — opposes the very Pacific trade deal she championed as the country’s top diplomat.

Washington Times

It's there for everyone to see, which is why she doesn't have any support from the informed population.

Then, you have the all the ties to the same people who wrecked the economy, back-door speeches, etc. I'm just dumbfounded by anyone that is supporting her.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: NewzNose

So what? It seems to me that a private server, located within her home is more secure that Yahoo or Hotmail!

You can't be serious. So you think the USgovernment uses Yahoo or Hotmail for high level government correspondence?

"Why Clinton’s Private Email Server Was Such a Security Fail"

FOR A SECRETARY of state, running your own email server might be a clever—if controversial—way to keep your conversations hidden from journalists and their pesky Freedom of Information Act requests. But ask a few security experts, and the consensus is that it’s not a very smart way to keep those conversations hidden from hackers.

the possibility that an unofficial, unprotected server held the communications of America’s top foreign affairs official for four years, leaving all of it potentially vulnerable to state-sponsored hackers.

The most obvious security issue with Clinton running her own email server, says Soghoian, is the lack of manpower overseeing it compared with the State Department’s official email system. The federal agency’s own IT security team monitors State Department servers for possible vulnerabilities and breaches, and those computers fall under the NSA’s protection, too.

www.wired.com...
edit on 4jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

edit on 4jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

I think the problem is that most people don't understand the magnitude of why material is classified in the first place. Only around 2% of the people in the country hold a clearance. To some there is no way to know the magnitude of this information, because they have never been involved. Just my 2 cents

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Hillary may not have counted on Guccifer coming to town.

Source: No 'coincidence' Romanian hacker Guccifer extradited amid Clinton probe

The extradition of Romanian hacker “Guccifer” to the U.S. at a critical point in the FBI’s criminal investigation of Hillary Clinton’s email use is “not a coincidence,” according to an intelligence source close to the case.

One of the notches on Guccifer’s cyber-crime belt was allegedly accessing the email account of Clinton confidant Sidney Blumenthal, one of Clinton’s most prolific advice-givers when she was secretary of state.

It was through that hack that Clinton's use of a personal account -- clintonemail.com -- first came to light. Former law enforcement and cyber security experts said the hacker, whose real name is Marcel Lehel Lazar, could – now that he’s in the U.S. – help the FBI make the case that Clinton’s email server was compromised by a third party, one that did not have the formal backing and resources of a foreign intelligence service such as that of Russia, China or Iran.

“Because of the proximity to Sidney Blumenthal and the activity involving Hillary’s emails, [the timing] seems to be something beyond curious,” said Ron Hosko, former assistant director of the FBI’s Criminal Investigative Division from 2012-2014.

www.foxnews.com...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join